★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

After 2 consecutive draw finally a win: 3-1 against Granada. The good thing is that we recovered the 1st position from Real Sociedad. Also:

After their result against Granada CF, Málaga CF are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dortmund outclassed B.

Munich and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Might have ended differently if Bayern hadn't played their reserves, I'm not complaining tho ;)

I'll stick out for this season, but I can't see myself renewing my GM that runs out in 2 months. Mostly due to lack of time. But obviously also due to SM in general these days..

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted but I'm still top of the table. :)

Signed Valero a couple of days ago. Actually forgot I even made a bid for him, so I was quite surprised when he completed his move to Dortmund lol

Still he's a quality player and I'm sure he'll be very useful to me.

Played Leverkusen away tonight and won 2-1. Reus scored both, I reckon he'll be beastly now after his rise and I can't wait for the rest of the team to get reviewed.

Got some big names on the injury list tho with Subo and Gotze out for quite some time still which worries me.

well i tried one last time to get back in' date=' and now im wolfsburg manager:D plenty of cash as the side has been raided due to being unmanaged, but not a bad side either left over.[/quote']

Haha welcome back in mate, and good luck with your new side.

Money becomes more and more useful in gcs with so many decent sides constantly being left unmanaged.

Seems like they've finally started reviewing Dortmund.

Hummels and Weidenfeller +1 today, can't wait for the rest as I'll be getting a lot better offers on them now. Some offers has been pretty shocking on Reus (when he was 90) and Gotze..

Now this hasn't really affected me this season. But they really shouldn't be this slow reviewing a league as they give the teams they do early an unfair advantage. Although they are spot on doing the top sides last.

Extremly happy with the Dortmund rises (Although I do not agree with them all)

Hummels 92->93

Reus 90->92

Lewandowski 90->92

Kuba 89->91

Gotze 91->93 ( what the...)

Piszczek 90->92

Gundogan 87->89

Leitner 85->87

Weidenfeller 90->91

+ rises on some reserves, +1 santana etc.. And should be looking at a +1 on Bender, Schmelzer and Subo tomorrow.. :)

The rise on Gotze is just ridiculos, but I guess it could be cuz they know it's gonna be a year or so before they get reviewed again..

Extremly happy with the Dortmund rises (Although I do not agree with them all)

Hummels 92->93

Reus 90->92

Lewandowski 90->92

Kuba 89->91

Gotze 91->93 ( what the...)

Piszczek 90->92

Gundogan 87->89

Leitner 85->87

Weidenfeller 90->91

+ rises on some reserves' date=' +1 santana etc.. [b']And should be looking at a +1 on Bender, Schmelzer and Subo tomorrow.. :)[/b]

The rise on Gotze is just ridiculos, but I guess it could be cuz they know it's gonna be a year or so before they get reviewed again..

Or not.. lol

Ashley Holtom steered Hanover to victory against Stuttgart.

Hanover beat Stuttgart 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hauger, Meier and Andreasen were amongst the goalscorers.

Second string doing well for me! :)

we still going here?

i was here with Benfica until some dodgy deals occured between forummers ive seen they have since departed Russia.

Ive returned with CSKA Moscow.

Yeah there's still a couple spread out all over the place, Mike's still in france. Racky is still at Ajax plus a few more. Definatly more forumers then a 'ordinary' gc. But 'official Forum GC' might be a little off at this point :P

Welcome back anyway.

Been looking for a competitive GC' date=' used to love writing match reports in the old days Gc10 - 30. So going to give this one a bash.

Im in with Rubin![/quote']

Welcome in buddy, and good luck with your new side.

I might have a go at doing some reports aswell whenever I get the time for it.

might be worth getting this thread back up and going. See if we can get the numbers of forumers back up again. still plenty of us here.

Yep Zak and me are still in Serie C 1st and 2nd with Foggia and Albinoleffe (Zak is 2nd obviously! :P) - plenty teams available in Italy :)

Yep Zak and me are still in Serie C 1st and 2nd with Foggia and Albinoleffe (Zak is 2nd obviously! :P) - plenty teams available in Italy :)

Nice challenge :)

I've put Leitner and Bony on the loan list if you're interested. (If my chairman allows it...)

I've been knocked out from all cups so don't really need the depth that much so I guess more can follow. Just msg me if there's someone else.

Archived