★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Yep Zak and me are still in Serie C 1st and 2nd with Foggia and Albinoleffe (Zak is 2nd obviously! :P) - plenty teams available in Italy :)

Yes we are, obviously I'm giving you chance.. Not really taking full advantage of it either are you ;)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 2-1 to Schalke, was a tight game and could have gone either way really..

What's worse is I've got even more players on the injury/suspended list after tonights game. Kuba and Santana has joined Gotze and Subotic..

Only have Hummels as CB fit to play now and Hamburg is closing in on us, only 3 points behind now :eek:

Lost 2-1 to Schalke' date=' was a tight game and could have gone either way really..

What's worse is I've got even more players on the injury/suspended list after tonights game. Kuba and Santana has joined Gotze and Subotic..

Only have Hummels as CB fit to play now and Hamburg is closing in on us, only 3 points behind now :eek:[/quote']

Yeah I can't quite believe I've closed the gap to 3 pts, I still reckon you'll win it but you just never know..

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Terek.

CSKA Moskva outclassed Terek and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Bodmer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzagoev and Doumbia were also amongst the goalscorers.

went behind 3 times but still secured victory...

nice to see new signing Bodmer score and named MOTM.

Yeah I can't quite believe I've closed the gap to 3 pts' date=' I still reckon you'll win it but you just never know..[/quote']

Yeah you never know, I've been rather confident about it until now haha.

Should be a nice race til the end mate :)

Niall Taylor steered Southampton to victory against Aston Villa.

Southampton beat Aston Villa 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mayuka and Bonaventura were amongst the goalscorers.

Still 2nd:D

Nice lol

Dortmund have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Hoffenheim 6 - 0.

Can't be happy a day like this tho, cuz the injuries just keeps on coming.. this time it happend to lewandowski and Bender. It's not that bad with Bender as he'll only miss one game. But Lewandowski, my best performer by far (with a record of 26 goals and 19 assists in 27 games) won't play more this season, and will probably even be out for the first week or two of next season aswell.

And unfortunatly SM changed Reus possition, so he can't be used as a striker.

Lets just hope I can hold out for another 6 games and clinch the title..

Oh, but there is one good news. Gotze is now back from his injury and fit to play again!

Can't be happy a day like this tho' date=' cuz the injuries just keeps on coming.. this time it happend to lewandowski and Bender. It's not that bad with Bender as he'll only miss one game. But Lewandowski, my best performer by far (with a record of 26 goals and 19 assists in 27 games) won't play more this season, and will probably even be out for the first week or two of next season aswell.

And unfortunatly SM changed Reus possition, so he can't be used as a striker.

Lets just hope I can hold out for another 6 games and clinch the title..

Oh, but there is one good news. Gotze is now back from his injury and fit to play again![/quote']

Zak Cluer steered AlbinoLeffe to victory against Portogruaro Summaga.

AlbinoLeffe outclassed Portogruaro Summaga and thrashed them 12 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Malbasic was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Knoche and Valiente were also amongst the goalscorers.

Beat you a little I think ;) Finbogasson scored 5 goals!

Only managed to get a draw against Freiburg, the injuries are really getting to me. And after the game I could also add Schieber to the injury list.. With Lewandowski already out long term that only leaves me with 2 wingers upfront really, Grosskreutz and Grosicki.. The title is slipping away...

*Note to self: Bring in more depth next season. :P

Perisic can leave for cash if it's anything decent.

Only managed to get a draw against Freiburg' date=' the injuries are really getting to me. And after the game I could also add Schieber to the injury list.. With Lewandowski already out long term that only leaves me with 2 wingers upfront really, Grosskreutz and Grosicki.. The title is slipping away...

*Note to self: Bring in more depth next season. :P

Perisic can leave for cash if it's anything decent.[/quote']

Wolfsburg are rumored to have made a bid:p

cheers mate.

In other news' date=' Perisic reveals dressing room tension in the Dortmund camp..:P[/quote']

Darn, I should've known it would backfire lol

I can see the headlines tomorrow.

"Preppens the tyrant?"

Perisic- He wouldn't let me play because I'm not german or polish.

:P

Only managed to get a draw against Freiburg' date=' the injuries are really getting to me. And after the game I could also add Schieber to the injury list.. With Lewandowski already out long term that only leaves me with 2 wingers upfront really, Grosskreutz and Grosicki.. The title is slipping away...

[/quote']

I'm pretty fortunate that you've had your team decimated by injuries, otherwise I wouldn't even have got a look in for the title! Still got some touch games to go though so it could go down to the wire!

cheers mate.

In other news' date=' Perisic reveals dressing room tension in the Dortmund camp..[/quote']

Thanks for helping weaken his squad even more Agent Lemon.. the plan is coming together perfectly muhahaha B)

I'm pretty fortunate that you've had your team decimated by injuries' date=' otherwise I wouldn't even have got a look in for the title! Still got some touch games to go though so it could go down to the wire!

[/quote']

Yeah well it's my own fault for ignoring depth in some areas to keep the original squad. Plus you've had a great season mate, and if you get the title you fully deserve it. But still a few games to go, and Santana is only gone for one more game, and when he returns I'll be able to change my tactic to one that won't see 86 rated Grosicki play lol

Thanks for helping weaken his squad even more Agent Lemon.. the plan is coming together perfectly muhahaha B)

lol

Yeah well it's my own fault for ignoring depth in some areas to keep the original squad. Plus you've had a great season mate' date=' and if you get the title you fully deserve it. But still a few games to go, and Santana is only gone for one more game, and when he returns I'll be able to change my tactic to one that won't see 86 rated Grosicki play lol [/quote']

Cheers mate. Extended my ridiculous league run to seven straight wins, and taken top spot for the first time this season.

Gonna enjoy the run in between now and the end of the season, may the best Germans win!

Cheers mate. Extended my ridiculous league run to seven straight wins' date=' and taken top spot for the first time this season.

Gonna enjoy the run in between now and the end of the season, may the best Germans win![/quote']

Aye, things are looking really good for you now. Can't believe my run as of late. 5 points in 4 games, I deserved to lose the lead lol.

Let's see if I can pick up some sort of form the last few games and see if that'll be enough to snipe the title.

Did I say Werder Bremen? I meant Wolfsburg :D:p

Meanwhile, joining Perisic at the Volkswagenarena, is Abel Hernandez, John Arne Riise and Elijero Elia.

All thought Rothnie has conceded that his side will not make the top 5, he is still hopeful of finishing above Bayern Munich in 7th. If this is managed then a european place may still be possible if Bor. Monchengladbach are successful in winning the cup, as 6th place Frankfurt won the shield.

Zak Cluer steered AlbinoLeffe to victory against Foggia Calcio.

AlbinoLeffe outclassed Foggia Calcio and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Túñez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Occéan, Pérez and El Kaddouri were amongst the goalscorers.

What can I say eh :P

Just two points behind Stew now, 5 left to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Gratz on the title LethalYid, you've been on a mad run lately, and It was well deserved.

I must admit tho, I would've much rather lost the title with a much bigger margain than 1 annoying point lol

26 goals in 27 games for Lewandowski before he picked up that nasty injury. And that's about when I started losing ground in the table :/

My Dortmund could sure use more depth for next season. But I seriously doubt I'd be tempted enough to sell any of my starters :o:P

Archived