★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Gratz on the title LethalYid' date=' you've been on a mad run lately, and It was well deserved.

I must admit tho, I would've much rather lost the title with a much bigger margain than 1 annoying point lol

26 goals in 27 games for Lewandowski before he picked up that nasty injury. And that's about when I started losing ground in the table :/

My Dortmund could sure use more depth for next season. But I seriously doubt I'd be tempted enough to sell any of my starters :o:P[/quote']

Cheers mate, I'm chuffed to bits! That's something mad like 10 wins in a row, can't believe it all came down to 1 point. If you'd had Lewandovski I don't think I'd have got a look in haha. Can see you storming it next year if all of your players stay fit.

I'm still in the champions league as well so hoping to do the double!

Cheers mate' date=' I'm chuffed to bits! That's something mad like 10 wins in a row, can't believe it all came down to 1 point. If you'd had Lewandovski I don't think I'd have got a look in haha. Can see you storming it next year if all of your players stay fit.

I'm still in the champions league as well so hoping to do the double![/quote']

Haha, we'll never know mate. Either way I'm guessing next season won't be a 2 horse race like this one. Some big sides got alot to prove.

Good luck in the CL mate.

Managed to finish 6th in the bundesliga. A final run of 4 wins in a row was not enough as we finished 2 points agonizingly short of the top 5. Great stuff Lethal on grabbing the title and bad luck to preppens. My prayers are with Borussia Monchengladbach in their quest for the German cup as them winning is my only hope of a Europe spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Looked like I was going for a standard Dortmund side for another season.

But today I struck a massive deal with an Italian side including 6 players.

3 leaving and 3 joining. This will be my first P/E deal with another manager in this gc.

More on this later..

Decided to change things up with my Dortmund squad like I mentioned earlier, and I know this will rise some eyebrows as they are probably deals most people wouldn't make.

Reus, Lewandowski and Gundogan left with Cavani, Hamsik and Lorenzo Insigne coming in.

Really just went for some personal favourites here and Napoli manager is a nice bloke aswell.

Lewandowski has been doing extremly well for me, but hopefully Cavani will settle in well and score just as many.. Sad to lose Reus, but happy to replace Lewandowski with Cavani as I don't have much faith in the lad..

I'm confident the hype will settle on him once he moves, Dortmund was simly just a perfect match for his style of play.

Side is looking as solid as always..

658573_Borussia_Dortmund.jpg

Subs: L.Insigne, A.Traoré, W.Bony, Kehl, Grosskreutz, Leitner and Santana.

Looks like its going to be a fairly competitive season in Germany. Pretty sure there's 5 of us in Div 1' date=' plus theres Nick and Zak in la liga and serie b respectively.[/quote']

Lets not forget Mr Stewart Lauder at Foggia Calcio in Division Two with myself.

Building myself a nice war chest to attack the transfer market soon.

patrik olsson steered Dortmund to victory against fierce rivals Schalke in the Ruhr District Derby.

Dortmund beat Schalke 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

The new signings Hamsik and Cavani stood out in the first game of the season.

Cavani was involved in all 3 goals, scoring one and assisting the other two.

Hamsik scored one and assisted one. Very pleased with their debutes.

Tonights lineup:

661235_Borussia_Dortmund.jpg

Ashley Holtom steered Hanover to victory against Augsburg.

Hanover beat Augsburg 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Lampard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Huszti and Ya Konan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Casillas concedes 3 on his debut :D

Dortmund beat E.Frankfurt 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Insigne scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cavani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Former Napoli trio put on a show in tonights win and was involved in both goals.

Only 2 games played but things are looking really good, and all new signings have started off very well.

Alan DZAGOEV has completed his move to Dortmund from CSKA Moskva for 31,601,000

31M is a lot to pay, and considering I had no competition (everyone else withdrew before it got accepted) I could've gotten away with chairman value. But unfortunatly I don't have such a crystal ball that would allow me to see that in advance :o

Dzagoev hasn't been as good as he was during the euros, but he's definatly got it in him. And he'll be great backup to Götze on the wing and/or Hamsik as attacking midfielder.

Alan+Dzagoev+makes+it+3-1+for+Russia

Welcome to BvB Dzagoev!

31M is a lot to pay' date=' and considering I had no competition (everyone else withdrew before it got accepted) I could've gotten away with chairman value. But unfortunatly I don't have such a crystal ball that would allow me to see that in advance :o

Dzagoev hasn't been as good as he was during the euros, but he's definatly got it in him. And he'll be great backup to Götze on the wing and/or Hamsik as attacking midfielder.

[center']Alan+Dzagoev+makes+it+3-1+for+Russia

Welcome to BvB Dzagoev![/center]

Big fee to pay, my Hamburg boys must've got you worried ;)

Archived