Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Managed to get a draw against Inter away in the Champions cup first round.

The match ended 2-2, Borja Valero scored both goals for us tonight.

2-2 away is a pretty nice result to go on for the 2nd leg, although that game will be played when the league is back on, so I might decide to field my reserves because of that..

Dortmund beat Monchengladbach 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture

Nice away win in the Borussen Derby and it was a tight one too with Cavani scoring the winner on penalty in the 87th minute!

After their result against Monchengladbach, Dortmund are now unbeaten in 28 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

This is just in the league though as I've lost quite a few games in various cups :)

Dortmund beat Internazionale 1 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Dortmund went through 3 - 2 on aggregate.

Kehl with the winner in the 84th minute, but I would've advanced on away goals with a 0-0 draw here though. Played mostly reserves vs a very strong Inter side, so I'm extremly pleased to have made it to the Quarter Finals of the SMFA Cup.

And then I went on to win another game in the league, giving me a 12 pt head start over Leverkusen when only 11 games remains of the season.

Dortmund beat Nuremberg 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Former Napoli duo Hamsik and Cavani with one goal each.

The win against Nuremberg also meant that I unlocked a new achievement last night!

After their result against Nuremberg, Dortmund are now unbeaten in 30 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Dortmund have progressed to the next round of the German Cup

Bony scored the only goal on a penalty in the 48th minute vs Stuttgarter Kickers in the German cup round 2.

Monchengladbach waiting in round 3.. after losing the Shield Cup Final vs this side earlier in the season, there's just no way I'm going to let him knock me out in this cup aswell!

Dortmund beat Hoffenheim 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Subotić had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Traoré and Bony were amongst the goalscorers.

Played mostly reserves tonight as I used my best eleven recently in the SMFA Cup. With 8 rounds remaining I've already secured the title ( There's no way I'll lose a 18pt lead in just 8 games lol )

I just hope I can go far in the SMFA Cup and/or the domestic cup aswell.

hi all, new manager of ajax here, im lookinbg to do some two for one deals, as i want to improve the quality of my squad, as my current best player is 89 rated, and i feel ajax should have more top class players in their squad.

just send me a private message if you have any 90+ players for sale, and tell me who you want for them. most likely i will accept as i dont normaly feel very passionate for teams until i have done a couple of deals to make them my own

cheers

matthew

Finally pick up a win! Sitting 1 point ahead of 3rd place Gladbach !!! ... stop winning Patty!!

I stopped tonight, my reserves lost to Hamburg.

Since I've already won the league I figured it would be foolish risking injuries on my best players when I'm still in the SMFA Cup and the Domestic cup :P

Sad to see my run of 33 league games unbeaten came to an end though..

Been running since January lol

Since my Wolfsburg had been raided in the brief time I was gone, and many of the players ratings dropped I was set off for another change of job. But of course the slick and clever smfa once again foiled my plans as they worked out I was linked with another account. Not looking good.

Dortmund beat Wolfsburg 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Finally it's over, I've now officially won the league with 4 games remaining.

I can finally focus fully on the SMFA Cup now, after knocking out Celtic 5-2 on aggregate in the Quarter Final I will now face Lyon in the Semi Final.

Dortmund beat Lyon 2 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Bender scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Götze was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dortmund went through 4 - 2 on aggregate.

Chelsea waiting in the Final. Think that might be my last game in this gc, not really enjoying it anymore..

Made this signing the other day..

Corrêa MARQUINHOS has completed his move to Dortmund from Corinthians for 13,831,000. All other offers were turned down.

And will play Chelsea in the SMFA Cup final tonight, will probably stick around for the titel match at the begining of next season. But after that I'm out, need to drop a couple of sides and I'm not enjoying this one as much as I did before.

Patrik Olsson has guided Dortmund to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against Chelsea!! Dortmund hammered Chelsea 5 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Cavani was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Błaszczykowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Won the league and the SMFA Cup, what a nice way to go out :)

Let's see if I can add another trophy or two in the cup finals in a week or two before I leave ;)

hi all,

I have just taken over celtic in this gc, just thought I might as well announce my arrival on here.

I took this team knowing that this is one of the few remaining gc's that hasn't completely died off yet, and I hope I will be able to remain in the gc for a long time.

I am always looking for deals, so if any players interest you, then feel free to contact me. (although it will take a great offer for me to let go of some of my talented young players I have at my disposal here! ;))

The news feed brings some rather amusing read tonight lol

hi all' date='

I have just taken over celtic in this gc, just thought I might as well announce my arrival on here.

I took this team knowing that this is one of the few remaining gc's that hasn't completely died off yet, and I hope I will be able to remain in the gc for a long time.

I am always looking for deals, so if any players interest you, then feel free to contact me. (although it will take a great offer for me to let go of some of my talented young players I have at my disposal here! ;))[/quote']

Good luck with your new side mate, this gc is not active on the forum anymore unfortunatly but the gc is still competitive.

Patrik Olsson was helpless to prevent a Charity Shield Final defeat with Dortmund against fierce rivals Leverkusen!! Dortmund lost 6 - 5 to Leverkusen in a penalty shootout after the match ended 0 - 0.

Aw.. I hate finals..

Gotta shake of the Charity Shield loss and prepare for the SMFA Super Cup Final tomorrow!

That might also be my last match in this gc. Would be a fitting end anyway being a title match and also it'll be my 100th match in charge of Dortmund.