★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Bundesliga is looking decent:

Dortmund - Preppens

Monchengladbach - Magic J

Hanover - ashtini

Hamburg - LethalYid

Wolfburg - Gjdemon

Will be interested to hear who the other managers in the league are!

I have taken over Dynamo Kyiv and already have sent Will to the bottom of the table :P

Everyone is for sale' date=' either forum PM me or talk in-game chat for deals![/quote']

Haha a rivalry, good stuff :)

It's open now guys so get everyone in for free :P

I tend to like teams with a decent stadium and a decent 'keeper. Toulouse fits both of them.

Everyone for sale, but will take a special deal for the likes of Capoue, Aurier and Ahamada.

Well I was deciding what team to order and then I realized that it had turned too an application so I applied for Birmingham. Quite happy that I managed to get them while they have Butland so it will be a good challenge, and they were free :D

Ok well I know Sachmaster and Shanemendo are working together to do a russian team of the week' date=' and I'm doing one myself for the serie a, so if anyone else is keen to do it for their own league that'd be great:D[/quote']

I'll do the German one if ok with the others?

Tottenham_Hotspur_crest.png

Today at 10.22am Spurs announced that Andre Villa Boas had been sacked as manager as he was seen dogging with John Terry in a car park near Stamford Bridge, Also it was claimed that John Terry's mum was also at the scene as she had just stolen a 6 pack of Heinz Beans from the local Tesco's.

Daniel Levy immediately terminated the contract of the Porguese lothario and made the call to Nin Chatha who had been looking after the canteen at Spurs Enfield training centre.

Chatha has already rung the changes and first order of the day was to put Brad Friedel out to pasture by selling him to ukrainian champions Shakhtar for £9 million.

So far no other deals have been mentioned and suprisingly there has been no interest in Gareth Bale who recently mentioned he may be open to a transfer.

Chatha has set himself the target of a top 2 finish and is confident he can do just that with the players at his disposal and is hoping to add some quality in the near future.

386-dogging-warden.jpg

A news of the world reporter is claiming this is the moment AVB & JT were caught