★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

done a few deals so far at frankfurt, nothing major as my time in sm in general has dropped majorly recently so not been able to chop and change as much as usual due to being outbid etc, but the players i have brought in i'm happy with

currently got two more players abd'ed

one i've got as i'm the only bidder

aldo de negris

the other looks like i've missed out on due to a last minute bid from rubin, marco streller

the other guys i have managed to bring in are

kevin anin

ben corgnet

cesar delgado

friendly results so far this season have been two draws and one win

the two draws were both away fixtures at standard & dynamo moskva respectively, the standard game finished 1-1 & the dynamo fixture ended in a 2-2 scoreline

the one win was a home game against as nancy,end socre was 2-0 to eintracht

-Trio to join FC Lorient-

FC_Lorient.png

niang.jpg

Mamadou NIANG has completed his move to Lorient from Al Sadd SC for 5,763,000 plus Miguel PEDRINHO and Julien QUERCIA . All other offers were turned down.

Very pleased to sign Niang ! ( Just like I told you I would Will

;) )

He's coming in and joining my Lorient side as the big "star" after Alain Traoré ... 90 rating that he'll be keeping til next time Qatar/Arabia is reviewed (wich'll take a while :P )

He'll either be playing as a lone striker or be paired up with Emeghara !

I expect atleast 10 goals from him this season, anything else is an utter dissapointment ! So yeah, no pressure luv !!

Cedric-Mongongu-22_imagelarge.jpe

Cédric MONGONGU has completed his move to Lorient from Evian TG for 8,040,000

Ced Mongongu is an exceptionally good young player ! He currently plays as a CB for Evian TG in Ligue 1 !

Last season he played 14 games for Evian, and scored 3 goals ... so far this season he's played 2 games ... IMO a player that'll soon be rated 88 ... Even tho he's from Kinshasa ... he's played for french teams all his pro life ...

He started playing for Monaco in the 06/07 season and featured in a total of 79 games for Monaco !

He's future 90 material imo ... a great great young defender with great pace adn great control !

He's going to be a first teamer and he'll be paired up with one of Ligue 1's best defenders in Bruno Ecuele Manga !

401.jpg

Jordan VERETOUT has completed his move to Lorient from Nantes for 4,870,000

HERE HE IS !!

When Corgnet had been sold, I quickly scoured the market for a GOOD replacement ... in comes 3 midfielders ...

Jake Livermore on loan from Tottenham, Jack Rodwell on loan from Man City and then finally, coming in on a permanent 5 year deal is JORDAN VERETOUT !!

This young Nantes players is SUCH A BIG TALENT !

He's one of the best players in the french U-19 team and will continue to shine in the U-21 !

He's only 19 but he has already featured in over 40 games for Nantes ... scoring 6 goals !

This is one for the future ... I can see him hitting 87 this season !

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with how my team is looking atm !

Looking to perhaps bring in 1 more loan ... we'll see how that works out !

$(KGrHqJ,!hIE9s0UfRRZBQDF7Ymu!w~~60_35.JPG

-FC Lorient reveals new Captain-

//We sat down for a chat with the new FC Lorient manager Chris Bishop to discuss the team ... however he did not seem to be at his best!

27544097.jpg

-Manager Bishop when we met up for a brief chat-

//So, Mr.Bishop, how are you today ?

27544162.jpg

//So, the rumour is that you've named Ecuele Manga as the new Lorient captain ... are there any truth to these rumours ?

27544219.jpg

//Mr.Bishop, please, can you answer the question ?

27544252.jpg

//Thank you Mr.Bishop ... this was not weird at all ...

27544272.jpg

$(KGrHqJ

-FC Lorient reveals new Captain-

//We sat down for a chat with the new FC Lorient manager Chris Bishop to discuss the team ... however he did not seem to be at his best!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27544097.jpg' alt='27544097.jpg'>

-Manager Bishop when we met up for a brief chat-

//So, Mr.Bishop, how are you today ?

27544162.jpg

//So, the rumour is that you've named Ecuele Manga as the new Lorient captain ... are there any truth to these rumours ?

27544219.jpg

//Mr.Bishop, please, can you answer the question ?

27544252.jpg

//Thank you Mr.Bishop ... this was not weird at all ...

27544272.jpg

this is classic haha:D

darijo srna will also be heading to inter milan with ranocchia and obi heading the other way' date=' ending the search to find a quality replacement for maicon[/quote']

Happy with that mate, Srna was benched for me as I like the younger defenders :P

Managed to get Junior Paulinho for' date=' effectively, 12 million and Butkho and I got him before the rise haha. Very very happy to have him.

Now just looking for a winger and I am done :)[/quote']

Great siging mate, very very jealous

Positive 2-1 win over Dnipro, a strong Ukrainian team.

Derdiyok has come to Loko, for Pavlyuchenko and 3 mill.

Also, Milos Krasic has arrived, with Tarasov and N'Doye going the other way. 3 mill was also paid in compensation. Although Tarasov and N'Doye are both 87's, there were many better players in their positions and so they were not really needed.

Just for info:

Barca have suddenly burst into action, with a series of high profile transfers going through in the last 72 hours:

A 3 way deal with City is nearing its conclusion -

Pique has left and has been replaced with Kompany

Pedro has had his marching orders to be replaced with Aguero

And Tello and Masherano have also moved to City for D Silva in return.

Puyol has been sent off to a retirement village in return for Benatia & Coda from Udinese

Villa fancied a bit of Madrid, with the Fantastic Falcao & Godin in return.

And lastly Xavi decided to reject a new contract offer and agree a move to Italian champions Juve, Chiellini has moved the other way to bolster the Barca rearguard.

Elsewhere Mexican keeper G Ochoa was signed for £11.3 Million as back up for Valdes.

It's a radical new look Barca, I think the deals are fare, and I'm now happy with the current squad.

Just for info:

Barca have suddenly burst into action' date=' with a series of high profile transfers going through in the last 72 hours:

A 3 way deal with City is nearing its conclusion -

[b']Pique[/b] has left and has been replaced with Kompany

Pedro has had his marching orders to be replaced with Aguero

And Tello and Masherano have also moved to City for D Silva in return.

Puyol has been sent off to a retirement village in return for Benatia & Coda from Udinese

Villa fancied a bit of Madrid, with the Fantastic Falcao & Godin in return.

And lastly Xavi decided to reject a new contract offer and agree a move to Italian champions Juve, Chiellini has moved the other way to bolster the Barca rearguard.

Elsewhere Mexican keeper G Ochoa was signed for £11.3 Million as back up for Valdes.

It's a radical new look Barca, I think the deals are fare, and I'm now happy with the current squad.

Xavi for Chiellini :confused::eek::eek::eek:

Archived