Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Match/Transfer Report Thread★

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Match/Transfer Report Thread★

Rothnie appointed to Inter helm

Internazionale have announced Alos Rothnie, a.k.a. the lemon will take over as manager. The news comes after Andrea Stramaccioni was sacked due to poor league form. Rothnie has little experience, after he has made the step up from Inter youth coach. Many have criticized the bold act to appoint the young coach but both the club and Rothnie himself thing he is capable.

SerieA_Inter_logo_250.jpg

When unveiled earlier to the press Rothnie expressed both delight and confidence in his appointment.

"First of all before I answer any questions I would just like to say what an honor it is to be taking upon this role of such a historical club. If I'm completely honest I wasn't expecting to make such a big leap from the youth to full time manager. I'm very grateful for my time with the youth, and without that opportunity I probably wouldn't be here."

"I believe I'm more than capable for this role, I think Inter chose the right guy. I may have my critics but from today onwards I'm going to prove them wrong."

President Massimo Moratti was full of praise for his new manager suggesting that the youngster could lead the Nerrazurri to their 4th champions league title in his first season.

"I think many have overlooked Mr. Rothnie because of his age and inexperience, I have every confidence he will prove them wrong this season. It is always the way at Inter to achieve the best possible and I believe we can return to our winning ways taking both the Seria A and champions league titles this season."

Rothnie has also confirmed that ex-Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish will take the role as assistant coach.

Rubin have appointed Shavil Mendis as their manager

Beating the big boys Zenit, CSKA and Anzi will be a must if we're to achieve our season goals of qualifying for Champions League and winning the Russian Cup.

Mendis is pretty happy with the squad he has to work with, and hopes with a good transfer window, they'll be ready to roll

seville.png

sevillafans.jpg

Fans chant Mental Mackem's name as he takes over at Sevilla

At statement was released to today by Sevilla's board.

It is with great pleasure to announce that Mr Mackem has been appointed as the club's new manager.we are confidite that he will take the club forward at channenge for silverware.

benf.jpg

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) takes control of Benfica.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Benfica were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon. The club is also known as As Águias. They have a rivalry with Sporting CP and FC Porto

Fresh from his dogging allegations with sacked manager Andre Villas Boas we picked John Terry up straight from court and whisked him away to Portugal on a Five year contract.

Terry.jpg

John TERRY has completed his move to Benfica from Chelsea for £2,000,000 plus Rechel SIDNEI and Ola JOHN

This signing prompted former Leicester loanee Miguel Vitor to pack his bags and move to Toulouse.

Miguel VITOR has completed his move to Toulouse from Benfica for £7,000,000

When caught by Reporters at the Lisborn Airport he had this to say...

When i heard John Terry had moved to Benfica , i thought i had to get my wife away before he could get his hands into her and for this reason i asked for a transfer away from Portugal

No-one would comment at Benfica upon these allegations.

1327648899_sven-logo-hannover_15496350.onlinebild.jpg

Hannover 96 News

Very happy with my dealings so far.

Raphael Varane comes in on a season long loan

250025891.jpg

Frank Lampard arrives in a swap deal for Schmeidebach and Stindl

31609.jpg

Jose Callejon + £3.5 million arrive for Rausch

1905868.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjgy95TcCi2RfSHMZg9z8Gw6Xw1hLIHBE1UPzVUT5tFYPVAILD

NEW SIGNINGS ARRIVE AND BIDS ACCEPTED

Free Agent Mehmet AURELIO has completed his move to Chievo for £4,000,000

The offer for Hiram MIER of Monterrey from Chievo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Shunsuke NAKAMURA of Yokohama F. Marinos from Chievo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Aiyegbeni YAKUBU of Guangzhou R&F from Chievo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Diego TARDELLI of Al Gharafa from Chievo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Chatha Feeling The Pressure

1317227030_soccer_player_sweats_at_press_conference.gif

Spurs manager Nin Chatha is already feeling the pressures of the job after just 24 hours

Seen here at a press conference where he was trying to defend his transfer dealings where spurs fans have seen a host of players leave and no one of real substance arrive.

I'm the manager and Mr Levy has put me in charge not you silly people, so why don't you judge me at the end of the season and not after 24 hours where i have trimmed the wage bill and got rid of some rotten players.

sevilleriotDM0504_468x368.jpg

Spurs fans who had packed into White Hart Lane to watch their new managers 1st Press Conference were shocked by his outburst and proceeded to wreak havoc in the stands.

With some time left before the 1st game of the season Chatha is hoping to get some deals done but even if no deals are done a hefty warchest is ready to be opened to pounce on some talent at clubs where managers have gone on vacation.

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) steered Chievo to victory against Ipatinga.

Chievo outclassed Ipatinga and beat them 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Pellissier scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frey and Jokic were also amongst the goalscorers.

P.S all players for cash

Fun friendly tonight for Atletico vs Corinthians. Game ended 4-4. Took the lead in the 5th minute but after they made it 1-1 I managed to come back 3 times to make it 4-4. Falcao with 2.

Loko has made three signing on their first day under new manager Sach The Gunner.

Lucho Gonzalez has moved to the club for Marques Maicon. Part of that deal saw Ozdoev go to Porto for 5 mill.

Another deal saw experienced keeper Helton arrive for Guilherme + 5 mill.

Borja Ekiza has been brought in on loan to strengthen the defence.

More signings should follow!

250px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

Another Polish player set to join Dortmund

The offer for Kamil GROSICKI of Sivasspor from Dortmund has been accepted along with other club offers. Sivasspor will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yesterday Rafal Wolski joined from Legia Warszawa for just under 4M. Hopefully they'll progress as well as my other polish players.

With the club in need of some cash and Weidenfeller clear number one. It's likely reserve goalkeeper Langerak will be leaving in the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bas DOST of Wolfsburg from Hanover has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Adds to my strikeforce and is younger than my current strikers.

RUBIN KAZAN TRANSFER NEWS

Well, it certainly has been a busy transfer window for Rubin so far, with well over 10 deals been done....

Campagnaro_r400.jpg240px-Rolando_%E2%80%93_Portugal_vs._Argentina,_9th_February_2011.jpg

Star signings Campagnaro and Rolando

In defence, Hugo Campagnaro and Andrea Dossena arrived at the club from Napoli, with Bocchetti going the other way. Portuguese CB Rolando came to Russia with Tore going the other way. Other signings included Centre Back Yobo, and RB Chavez, both will be back-up players

rm263.jpg32937_186x236.jpg

The main midfield signings are Portugal star Raul Meireles, Japanese legend Endo, and 89 rated Fernando. In addition, the club has received a massive boost with news that Swiss starlet Shaqiri will be joining the club on loan, along with 88 rated Lars Stindl.

Moussa_Sow_13_280x_1415751a.jpg104558.jpg

Rubin has opted to basically overhaul it's entire strike force, with the likes of Rondon leaving the club. Coming in are Senegal Star Moussa Sow, Rodrigo Palacio, 89 rated Suazo, 88 rated Dia and also Marco Streller is expected to complete his move shortly.

Now that most of my start of season transfers have been done, it's time to focus on the matches, and work out the starting xi.

Tonight we face our first real challenge of the preseason in Valencia CF, who will be going into this contest as favourites. With the likes of Soldado, Matri, Rami, Matthieu and Banega on their side, we'll need to turn in a superb defensive performance for starters to have a chance of winning.

Our expected starting Xi will be:

536672_Rubin_Kazan.jpg

we've also got a friendly against German title contenders Dortmund, so this game against Valencia should be a great test for that

Loko have wrapped up Hilton for Durica, to strengthen the starting cb rating and have also signed Schmiedebach on loan from Chelsea. A great player who combined with Glushakov will give great energy to the engine room.

Milito bids farewell to Inter

Sources close to the lemon report can confirm that a player exchange deal has been agreed over Milito's switch to Real Madrid. The deal sees madrid central back Raul Albiol swap for Milito, followed by a 3.7m move to the San Siro by Alvaro Morata.

In his time at Inter Milito found the back of the net 51 times in 91 appearances after a move from Genoa. Milito managed to win the Serie A and UEFA Champions League once each during a prolific Inter career.

Raul Albiol will provide much needed depth at the back, with the out going Andrea Ranocchia. Albiol look likely for a madrid exit, after he had fallen out of favor with ex manager Jose Mourinho, and looks unlikely to be a regular feature under David Griffiths. Alvaro Morata will also be a good addition to Alos Rothnie's Interazionale, in a bid to lower the average age of his side.

Diego-Milito-006.jpg

In other transfer news at Inter, two more arrivals have almost completed moves to the San Siro.

Darijo Srna will be Douglas Maicon's new replacement at Right full-back it seems after a deal was agreed to take him to Milan as well. Heading the other way will be center back Andrea Ranocchia and youngster Joel Obi.

German starlet Andre Schurrle is set for a move to Inter as well in a player exchange deal seeing Antonio Cassano and Philippe Coutinho joining Leverkusen.

CORLUKA ARRIVES AT RUBIN

Rubin have confirmed that 89 rated stopper Vedran Corluka will be leaving Lokomotiv Moskva for Kazan, with out of favour defender Marcano and 87 rated Kuzmin moving the other way.

The move comes after Marcano, having been told he will not be a regular starter, requested a transfer out of the club, and Rubin manager Shavil Mendis believes he has found the right man to replace him in Corluka

Corluka will be a valuable signing to us, as he will be our best regular RB, allowing Campagnaro to return to his more favoured CB position.

Rubin are now once again on the look out for a striker, after Moussa Sow's deal was reversed :mad::eek::mad::(

Corluka Leaves Loko

Loko have swapped Vedran Corluka for Ivan Marcano and Kuzmin of Rubin. Corluka was not happy at playing in his less-favoured positon of centre-back and the gaffer didn't want any negativity in the dressing room, so Ivan Marcano, a natural centre-back who will also provide cover for lb zeigler will start for the club and kuzmin will be the back up to Shishkin at rb.

Barca have suddenly burst into action, with a series of high profile transfers going through in the last 72 hours:

A 3 way deal with City is nearing its conclusion -

Pique has left and has been replaced with Kompany

Pedro has had his marching orders to be replaced with Aguero

And Tello and Masherano have also moved to City for D Silva in return.

Puyol has been sent off to a retirement village in return for Benatia & Coda from Udinese

Villa fancied a bit of Madrid, with the Fantastic Falcao & Godin in return.

And lastly Xavi decided to reject a new contract offer and agree a move to Italian champions Juve, Chiellini has moved the other way to bolster the Barca rearguard.

Elsewhere Mexican keeper G Ochoa was signed for £11.3 Million as back up for Valdes.

It's a radical new look Barca, I think the deals are fare, and I'm now happy with the current squad.

200px-Hull_City.svg.png

Hull City 2 - 3 Middlebrough

F.Montero 3,87

C.Wilhelmsson 11

F.Meira 37

T.Henry 79

Man Of The Match

T.Henry

Hull opened the season with a difficult match against a Middlesbrough side totting the newly acquired strike partnership of Didier Drogba and Thierry Henry. The game couldn't have started better for the Tigers with star striker Freddy Montero scoring in the 3rd minute. Such clinical finishing wouldn't be repeated though with Hull only converting two of their 12 shots on target while Middlebrough netted 3 of their 5 shots on target. Hull City will need to replicate their outfield play and improve their finishing if they hope to contend for promotion this campaign.

seville.png

Sevilla 5-2 Deportivo

A crowd of over 34,00 saw Mental Mackem's side take all 3 points on the opening game of the season.

DEL MORAL started things in the 3rd min when he got in front of his marker to smash it home.

It was short lived as RIKI nutmegs a defender to slot home with style on the 8th min.

Things turned for the worst has BODIPO hits a low shot but LOPEZ did get his hands to it but could not keep it out.

A glimmer of hope for SEVLLA on the 29th min has DEL MORAL heads home from a PEROTTI free kick a BRACE for the inforum striker

ALL SQUARE AT HALF TIME

delmoral.jpg

brace hero del moral is on fire against Deportivo

Second half kicks off with TROCHWSKI replacing PEROTTI

A quick interchange of passes see's NEGREDO in space and places the ball inside the post on the 47th min

TROCHOWSKI is making a impression straight away with an inch perfect pass to NEGREDO who nutmegs the defender and blasts the shot into the back of the net,the keeper had no chance on the 53rd min.

On the 57th min TROCHOWSKI makes it his day by hitting the ball first time and sails in the roof of the net,what a half he is having

trochowski.jpg

man of the hour Trochowski was unstoppable today

After the match Mental Mackem had this to say

A soild home performance today and i think the fans will be going home very happy with the result. both del moral & negredo got themselves a brace with trochowski being in great spirt today.What worried me was how easy we concied 2 sloppy goals but after the break my team talk payed off and we killed Deprtivo on the 60th min.