• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

Liverpool de Montevideo beat NK Varaždin 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Pavoletti was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tonso was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pavoletti must have read my mind as I was thinking of selling him. Scores a hattrick has one dissalowed and creates another goal.

Keeps us top of the table where we rightly belong ;):D

He played in the cup match last night so Zalaegerszegi TE are now transfer banned until 10th June :mad:

yer' date=' unfortunately, this set requires more than a set a forget.. aka:time

[b']This will be my last season,thanks for having us[/b]

hopefully,the next manager can find a keeper, an give the team much more attention,than I can

Kongolo' date=' Manu, Strandberg, Becker, Kuipers, Guedes, Bikel all get rises as the the team look set to recover from their early poor form start.

Borven drops by 1 :mad:[/quote']

Nice :) Borven is just trying to stay in the GW as he was the top goalscorer ever and wants to regain that title :)

Rekic 85 - 86. Relieved' date=' was convinced he would go to 87.[/quote']

I am disappointed by theis news ;):P

Good to bounce back after a loss last turn.....now 5 wins out of our last 6 games.....had to thank our keeper for the win....

UD Logroñés beat Rayo Vallecano 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gomis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hupperts and Ramírez were amongst the goalscorers.

FC Nordsjaelland slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against NK Varaždin in their Division 1 fixture.

Sportiello had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Its now 5 consecutive loses. We are in relegation zone now. Losing Kane and Dybala have been crucial. Its gonna be a tough season.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Guaratinguetá and Calcio Como in their Division 1 fixture.

Westwood scored the only goal for Guaratinguetá and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Late penalty cost us the win in this bottom of the table clash.

Even worse news, Diego Rolan has risen to 87. He is the GW's highest ever scorer with 84 Goals and 66 assists from 178 appearances.

Even worse news' date=' Diego Rolan has risen to 87. He is the GW's highest ever scorer with 84 Goals and 66 assists from 178 appearances.[/quote']

Thats a great record and will take some beating :)

IMPORTANT

Diego Rolan of Guaratingueta

and

Morgan Sanson of Rayo Vallecano

have both now reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap.

I still can't believe that Stade Bretois are top of the league! No doubt it won't last as we never finish a season well. It's a bit like West Ham IRL - starting the relegation battle early this season!

I started well but am losing to many defenders to forced sales and injury :(

Hi' date='

Should have gone through by the morning. Hall of fame entry.

Bernardo Silva - sold for £13,980,000[/quote']

Nice ;)

IMPORTANT

Coretin Tolliso of Liverpool de Montevideo

and

Bernardo Silva of Rochdale

have both reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap :)

update: both have now ben sold :)

It just shows how poor Barca B team that i haven't lose any player due to forced sales:p . Good campaign too so far this season' date='another safety and i'll be happy[/quote']

Same here, but I suspect I would have to sell 1 soon when the La Liga reviews kick in.

Plus, a number of the current first team players were my signings, so I am pleased with them. :o