87+

87+

Welcome to a great Game World

Wholly agreed, I have not been to many customs but I must say this is one of the best, if not the best, that I have been. It might not the usual big signings or extremely fierce rivalry (bar Rilo and 87+ hehe), but with former managers (eg Noisy) coming back for more shows that they should never have left and that this is a great GW. I must say this GW actually expanded my knowledge of lesser known (young) players, even if I do not get the player I would usually look up on him, keep an eye on him and perhaps buy him in my other GW.

are there teams available in this again? as you know i started off as FC Barcelona B and left the game for a while' date=' now I'm back and hoping to get back into this, maybe even with my barca b one day[/quote']

Dude I let you in 35+ and you didn't make much effort and never bothered to post once the GW started which wasn't cool. You also didn't make that much effort the first time you were in this GW especialy signings players which harms the team and isn't good for the GW. You asked to come back a while ago and I added you to the waiting list but ended up taking you off due to the lack of effort in 35+. Because of people like you I left 35+ as I'm not going to waste my time if people can't be bothered to support the GW. Ive no problem with past members coming back but i'm not going to let people who arn't really that interested in the GW come back who just want to be in a forum GW for a bit whilst not contributing much to it before leaving again a few weeks later.

If this sounds harsh then tough because this is where my tolerance is now at and I make no apologies for it.

Guaratinguetá slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Wrexham in their Division 1 fixture

Bad result, Now 4 points off the top, but also only 3 points above relegation. As usual, this will go to the last game of the season for things to be decided.

Dude I let you in 35+ and you didn't make much effort and never bothered to post once the GW started which wasn't cool. You also didn't make that much effort the first time you were in this GW especialy signings players which harms the team and isn't good for the GW. You asked to come back a while ago and I added you to the waiting list but ended up taking you off due to the lack of effort in 35+. Because of people like you I left 35+ as I'm not going to waste my time if people can't be bothered to support the GW. Ive no problem with past members coming back but i'm not going to let people who arn't really that interested in the GW come back who just want to be in a forum GW for a bit whilst not contributing much to it before leaving again a few weeks later.

If this sounds harsh then tough because this is where my tolerance is now at and I make no apologies for it.

I stuck with 35+ right till the point you said you where going to leave? just because i don't post every day on the forum doesn't mean I'm not making effort...? Don't know where you got that from. I have never left a game world after a few weeks. i Was in this for 4 seasons before i took a break from SM and then i was in 35+ until you said you where going to leave so i don't know how you can say i was never committed to it?

I'm going all out war in tonights game. This is a must win game after the poor run of results we are on.

In other news...

IMPORTANT

Widmer of Como has now reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap.

Tough week for the new manager at Como with two players already having to be sold and now a third. Lots of money to spend though :)

Como beat Barca B 3-2 on their new managers debut!

Samuele Longo, who fell out of favour with exiting manager Michel Blatter, was given a huge boost of confidence by new manager Nathan shore, and quickly responded by scoring a brace, with one of them being the late, eventual game winner!

On the negative side, we were officially relegated to Div. 2. Going to use the next couple of weeks to clean up the squad and be ready to make a push for promotion next season.

Wrexham beat NK Varaždin 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Olaitan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benzia and Hernández were also amongst the goalscorers.

4 straight wins and it looks like we are out of trouble, but too little too late in terms of achieving our goal which was winning some silverware!

FC Nordsjaelland beat Guaratinguetá 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kranevitter scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bigirimana was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lets believe in miracle... 4 points from safety with 2 games to go..

Wrexham beat Stade Brestois 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzia and Tielemans were amongst the goalscorers.

Finished off the season very strongly with 5 wins out of 6 games but too late to challenge for anything.

Wrexham have finished Fifth in Division 1...not happy with our season, avoiding relegation shouldn't be seen as success at this club!

After a fantastic season with Wrexham, Yassine Benzia is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.