• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Congratulations to Rochdale and the promoted teams :)

IMPORTANT NEWS

As of yesterday I am no longer the GW owner. I released the GW so that Tranmere of Wrexham can take over the reigns. Tranmere has kindly stepped forward to take over the running of the GW. He has been in the GW since the beginning and knows this GW as well as anyone (myself included) He has helped police the GW on numerous occasions bringing to my attention a rule break when he has spotted it first so is on the ball for knowing what to do. I have given him the 87+ forum password so that he can use this account to be able to edit things so no function of the GW has been lost.

Unfortunately my love of SM has faded in recent years and I feel it is my time to leave the game completely. I was planning on staying one more season whilst Tranmere settles in to it but I know he will be fine running it and I don't want to run up a huge debt on my club before then leaving. So with that in mind I will be leaving before the new season starts. Thankyou all for participating in the GW and supporting it over the years and I hope you will continue to carry on supporting Tramere going forwards. His word is law now so please respect his descisions.

Monkeyshuffl

IMPORTANT NEWS

As of yesterday I am no longer the GW owner. I released the GW so that Tranmere of Wrexham can take over the reigns. Tranmere has kindly stepped forward to take over the running of the GW. He has been in the GW since the beginning and knows this GW as well as anyone (myself included) He has helped police the GW on numerous occasions bringing to my attention a rule break when he has spotted it first so is on the ball for knowing what to do. I have given him the 87+ forum password so that he can use this account to be able to edit things so no function of the GW has been lost.

Unfortunately my love of SM has faded in recent years and I feel it is my time to leave the game completely. I was planning on staying one more season whilst Tranmere settles in to it but I know he will be fine running it and I don't want to run up a huge debt on my club before then leaving. So with that in mind I will be leaving before the new season starts. Thankyou all for participating in the GW and supporting it over the years and I hope you will continue to carry on supporting Tramere going forwards. His word is law now so please respect his descisions.

Monkeyshuffl

Thanks for the effort you have put in this gw making it the best around mate, sad to see you go, i hope that one day you might return! :) I would like everyone to put in that little bit more of attention to this gw now that monkey has left and i will fight to keep it alive and interesting. Posting on the forum, even your match result makes things much easier and helps the thread from becoming deserted. Lets keep this one of the most enjoyable gw there is! Starting with your nominations for the Hall of Fame, check the 1st page and if someone qualifies in any category, please post on the forum so i can update the charts. Again Monkeyshuffl its been a pleasure and i hope i don't inherit the 'gw owner' curse of never winning the title :P

IMPORTANT NEWS

Monkeyshuffl

Sad day, sorry to see you go mate but I can understand your decision.

This has been a fantastic GW to be in and you have been great as an owner, will miss the banter.

Good luck Tranmere, let's keep this GW alive, but I do hope the curse transfers with the account ;)

Thanks guys i have enjoyed my time battling against you both and will miss the banter too :( The fact I never managed to win a league title in either division shows how tough a GW it is as I have had a squad that should have done better. Maybe Im just a crap manager lol. I might well return one day for another stint and will check in for sure to see how things are going and who's winning what :)

IMPORTANT NEWS

Monkeyshuffl

So the day has come :( Good luck pal in the future.

This has been one of the best longstanding GWs out there.

As you can imagine, I am very proud and feel blessed to be appointed as the manager of Liverpool de Montevideo today. I suppose I would like to mention Monkeyshuffl the departing Manager, he has nursed the club from the start and obviously has been a wonderful ambassador for this football club.

But I'm a different tactician, a different man. The Admin Fred Zico was kind enough to offer me the role, and obviously he wanted to bring someone in who could keep the traditions of the fantastic Game World, which is respect for fellow manager, and also someone who was capable of winning the first title for the football club. Lastly, I look forward to bringing a lot of joy to the supporters on and off the field.

As you can imagine' date=' I am very proud and feel blessed to be appointed as the manager of [/size']Liverpool de Montevideo today. I suppose I would like to mention Monkeyshuffl the departing Manager, he has nursed the club from the start and obviously has been a wonderful ambassador for this football club.

But I'm a different tactician, a different man. The Admin Fred Zico was kind enough to offer me the role, and obviously he wanted to bring someone in who could keep the traditions of the fantastic Game World, which is respect for fellow manager, and also someone who was capable of winning the first title for the football club. Lastly, I look forward to bringing a lot of joy to the supporters on and off the field.

Welcome and good luck.

IMPORTANT

Jose Luis Gaya & Denis Suarez of Siena' date=' Garcia Samu of Lugano and Moi Gomez of Muangthong have all reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap.[/size']

talk about a double whammy for me :(

will list them both now.... Gaya was one of the best signings I have made in SM. 75>89 in two years.

Congrats to Rochdale for winning the Charity Shield, it's the start of the new season today, i would like to wish everyone good luck (except Doncaster :P ). I couldn't get the season preview ready because due to illness i get dizzy when i stay on the pc for too long, will have it ready before the 2nd fixture though! ;)

IMPORTANT

Siena have broken the rules by playing Jose Gaya when he is rated 89 and Denis Suarez when he is rated 87.

They are now transfer banned until the 17th of August!!

Lugano have broken the rules by playing Garcia Samu when he is rated 87.

They are now transfer banned until the 10th of August!!

Come on guys not really helping me out on my 1st fixture as admin! :mad: :mad: :mad: