Guaratinguetá were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Siena in their Division 1 fixture.

Wow, even the game feed thinks we were unlucky.

63% of possession and opposition fielded 2 ineligible players. Hope the 2 lost points isn't crucial at the end of the season.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Noisy has come out and said that his ban was due to a geniune mistake which can be understood as it was the 1st match of the season...Lugano on the other hand have not commented on the incident. On top of that i find out that they have been putting in bids for players just after their transfer ban...people who either don't respect the rules or aren't bothered even reading them when they join will not be welcome in this gw!!

Right guys the new forum has been driving me mad, although i tried to do a detailed team to team preview like i always do, but im sorry i lost my data after finishing 9 teams! :mad:

Anyway i decided to do a quick write up which is better than nothing i suppose so here goes!

SEASON 14 PREVIEW

DIVISION 1

We go into the new season with champions Rochdale looking to make history if they win 3 titles on the run, something that nobody else has done. Looking for revenge will be last years runners up and Cuo winners Varazdin who just a few days ago also lost the Charity Shield to Rochdale. Lots of people have been placing bets on Wrexham to ruin the party as they currently posses a starting XI equal to the one that managed to make the Hall of Fame as the best to ever grace the gw. Another favourite is Liverpool de Montevideo although all the spotlights are on their new manager rather than on the players as it is the 1st time they have experienced a change in management with the departure of Monkeyshuffl. Guaratingueta and their six 86 rated squad (yes six!) will be wanting to add themselves to the title contenders pack Then we have Stade Brestois who will be lucky to avoid relegation this season due to lack of depth. Finally the 4 promoted teams from Division 2 are Logrones, Rayo Vallecano, Siena and Doncaster. Division 2 champions Logrones seem to be in the most difficult position and are the favourites to go straight back down. Vallecano and Doncaster have the quality to surprize people and make a name for themselves but being newly promoted they might have to target for mid table safety. Siena have had recent setbacks such as having to sell 2 star players and have been handed a 5 week transfer ban plus the fact they just managed to get promoted through the playoffs so they won't be under the impression that the change to division 1 will be a walk in the park.

DIVISION 2

Starting with the teams that got relegated from the top flight last season: Nordsjaelland, Crewe, Barcelona B and Como. Como look to have their eye on the title even though they had a miserable season last year finishing bottom of the table and disappointing many who thought they could achieve something big. Crewe don't seem to have the depth that is required to make the play offs, Barcelona B might have had the weakest squad in the gw until recently but due to clever acts in the transfer market they have now got a squad that is promising for the future, making them a question mark really of what they can achieve, if their players develop in time then we could be looking at a play off contender. Nords simply don't look strong enough and could find themselves fighting not to finish bottom. The team that just misted out on promotion, losing in the play offs, Jahn Regensburg, will be aiming for another go at the play off spots. Out of the rest, Greuther Furth are the big fish looking to win the title after finishing rock bottom last season and Muangthong are the minnows that people have written off. Zalaegerszegi have a big, big goalkeeping problem which will likely cause them to lose crucial points in order to achieve something. Finally Willem and Lugano look like they will battle it out for an automatic promotion spot and have similar chances, both have also recently lost star players Gimenez for Willem and Samu for Lugano who have the disadvantage of a transfer ban though.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Wrexham and NK Varaždin in their Division 1 encounter.

Doucouré scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mina and Pérez were also amongst the goalscorers.

2 draws in 2 games, but unlucky again as i was equalised just before the end of the match.

I just started to be active again in the forum after few weeks of inactivity due to unpleasant new forum layout and i'm shocked to hear 87+ (the creator) has left . I appreciate your effort to manage this GW man. This is one of the best custom currently ongoing so i hope the remaining managers can keep this alive

IMPORTANT

James Ward-Prowse of Wrexham has risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.

Sad day as i bought him when the gw opened, went all in ang got him for 3,2m when he was 75, now he is rated 87 and i managed to get 14 seasons out of him, even if his performances weren't the best lately.

Caught up and noticed MonkeyShuffle had gone. A terrible catastrophe almost as Sad as the demise of SM as a game & forum. I rate SM about 2% as good as they were 5years ago (-98%, inch by torturous inch of tragic decline). What a mess SM have made! Good luck Tranmere with running 87+! Come on Lugano! :)

Wrexham hammered Crewe Alexandra 6 - 1 in their 87+ Cup Round 2 fixture.

Keïta scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boufal and Bernardeschi were also amongst the goalscorers.

New biggest cup win record for Wrexham. Wrexham have set a new record in the cup by beating Crewe Alexandra 6 - 1.

Stelios Kitsiou is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off.

B)