• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Wrexham beat Guaratinguetá 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carrizo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

López and Adnan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wonderful' date=' nothing to moan about! :D[/font']

Apart from my best defender getting sent off, neither have I :(

Been away on Holiday for lat 3 weeks and find myself in bottom 2.

Need a good second half of the season.

Mr Dagnall's emotional return is lowered to a lull after Doncaster successfully navigated a close match 1-0. Doncaster controlled most of the ball but in the end the Shots on target were even and it could have been anyone's game. Cam has entered the gameworld and proved no mug getting Doncaster away from the bottom of the league and navigating through Wrexham and Stade Brestois (2 div 1 sides) to make the cup final.

Mr Dagnall's emotional return is lowered to a lull after Doncaster successfully navigated a close match 1-0. Doncaster controlled most of the ball but in the end the Shots on target were even and it could have been anyone's game. Cam has entered the gameworld and proved no mug getting Doncaster away from the bottom of the league and navigating through Wrexham and Stade Brestois (2 div 1 sides) to make the cup final.

...And I am humbled haha...

Congrats on the victory ;)

IMPORTANT

Siena have broken the rules by playing Jose Gaya when he is rated 89 and Denis Suarez when he is rated 87.

They are now transfer banned until the 17th of August!!

Lugano have broken the rules by playing Garcia Samu when he is rated 87.

They are now transfer banned until the 10th of August!!

Come on guys not really helping me out on my 1st fixture as admin! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just 5 more days to go... that mistake really cost me with Jeff,Crowley and Iwobi all coming on the game whilst I was banned :(

Lost the cup final 1-0 to Rochdale. We were the more threatening team but when the chips were down we didnt deliver and rochdale put one away and held us out to win the day. Nice game just a shame to lose. Still 1.75M is not bad wages money and im in 2bd in the league. cant just turn up and win everything now can i hahaha

Lost the cup final 1-0 to Rochdale. We were the more threatening team but when the chips were down we didnt deliver and rochdale put one away and held us out to win the day. Nice game just a shame to lose. Still 1.75M is not bad wages money and im in 2bd in the league. cant just turn up and win everything now can i hahaha

serves you right for kicking me out on penalties! :P

Wrexham dominated much of the play against UD Logroñés but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Pérez and Keita were amongst the goalscorers.

Ayoze PÉREZ picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Got a player injured, conceded 2 free kicks, hit the woodwork and missed a penalty at the last minute...basically everything under the sun happened to prevent us from getting 3 points!!! :mad:

Wrexham beat Rochdale 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Irureta had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Doucouré was on the scoresheet for his side.

Balde KEITA is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

-2 and the hunt continues, probably the most competitive season we have ever had, very small gaps between clubs!

In other news Mayke from 85 got a cheeky +1 today to 86...fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...