Wrexham beat Liverpool de Montevideo 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Uth scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olaitan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Jonathan TAH is back from a domestic suspension and is available for selection.

Finished the first round of fixtures as runner up!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

That is exactly why this gw will continue to be successful despite the forum downfall' date=' it keeps people constantly looking for fresh talent but it doesn't stop there. If you have a big squad (like me) you must look at stats and decide what players stay after they get the rise they deserved. Are they playing in a competitive league? Is their team performing ? Has the player got a chance of a potential transfer to a better club ? Then if you find a gem that meets your criteria, you always have the fear of losing that player when he reaches 87, so the whole process starts again. All this combined with fierce competition for results in both divisions makes 87+ what it is! :)[/quote']

New players will constantly be added, so there will always be a chance for others to find a gem. Ideally, it is buy a player who will rise to 87+ as quickly as possible and repeat the cycle. Then again, I will be happy to find a slow and steady riser from a lesser known league, perhaps he will be stuck at 86 for a good amount of time.

New players will constantly be added' date=' so there will always be a chance for others to find a gem. Ideally, it is buy a player who will rise to 87+ as quickly as possible and repeat the cycle. Then again, I will be happy to find a slow and steady riser from a lesser known league, perhaps he will be stuck at 86 for a good amount of time.

[/quote']

Haha quite agree with that. Maybe it's better to buy steady riser from lesser known league who likely won't rise above 86 for their entire career but the drawback is they may get reviewed slower and we got lost patience with that

Haha quite agree with that. Maybe it's better to buy steady riser from lesser known league who likely won't rise above 86 for their entire career but the drawback is they may get reviewed slower and we got lost patience with that

I'm looking for quick risers in major leagues with limited talent so they will be traded to a smaller league at the time they are 86-rated ?

I'm getting a fairly big squad, but have a hard time selling off the players that just got that raise to 82. 80% of them might be stuck there forever, but once they get that raise I start to like them and don't want to sell...haha, I will get ruined.

Hi guys me again :)

Good to see you enjoying the challenge Mattson :)

Sounds like all is still going well. How is SM at large shaping up nowadays? has it improved at all? Are the reviews still painfully slow? Has the forum picked up at all or is it still in decline?

Have to say my knowledge of players and up and coming talent worldwide has nose dived since leaving this game lol

Hope all's well with everyone IRL take care :)

Monkeyshuffl ;)

Hi guys me again :)

Good to see you enjoying the challenge Mattson :)

Sounds like all is still going well. How is SM at large shaping up nowadays? has it improved at all? Are the reviews still painfully slow? Has the forum picked up at all or is it still in decline?

Have to say my knowledge of players and up and coming talent worldwide has nose dived since leaving this game lol

Hope all's well with everyone IRL take care :)

Monkeyshuffl ;)

Hi mate good to see you still look out for this gw :) They are currently getting ready for a relaunch so im hoping it will be for the better although im a bit cautious to say the least! :P Reviews aren't too bad to be honest but that might be because i have a huge squad :o Forum 100% has gone down the drain, they will offer a free custom to anyone who wants one though for the relaunch so it might pick up again. See you soon! ;)