• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

HoF (sorry for late)

Johannes Van Den Bergh Apps - 224(3)

I update that section anytime between the last game of the season and the first of the new season, so if you take away the 3 apps he has this season that means he was on 221(3) at the time the list was posted so it makes him joint 10th with Kacaniklic, so haven't added him on the list although it looks like he will make the next review. Thanks for looking though!  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wrexham outclassed Barcelona B and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Guilherme, Pérez and Koziello were amongst the goalscorers.

Wrexham have won Division 1!

Wrexham have finished First in Division 1.

After a prolific season for Wrexham, Breel EMBOLO is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.

Another great season, back to back trophies taking us to the top of the pile with 3 division 1 titles. Broke the highest points tally getting a staggering 43!  :o  Shame about the 1 defeat though, would have been cool to win it undefeated! 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings people, I am back to check up on you pesky kids to see that you arn't running amok!

Great to see the GW is still going (strong?) which Tranmere deserves great credit for ;) and that several of the old faces are still in the hunt for glory!

Well done to Tranmere on winning his second Div 1 title (much deserved) and shame on whoever has got my old club relegated ;p

I see the activity on this thread has gone down a bit in the last few months is that a forum wide problem still? Is the game still going backwards or have the idiots in charge finally pulled there finger out and done something to help save the game.

I see my signature has gone from my account which advertised Trophtmanager lol, which grubby urchin did that?

Anyway good luck for the new(ish) season everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy the GW :)

Greetings people, I am back to check up on you pesky kids to see that you arn't running amok!

Great to see the GW is still going (strong?) which Tranmere deserves great credit for ;) and that several of the old faces are still in the hunt for glory!

Well done to Tranmere on winning his second Div 1 title (much deserved) and shame on whoever has got my old club relegated ;p

I see the activity on this thread has gone down a bit in the last few months is that a forum wide problem still? Is the game still going backwards or have the idiots in charge finally pulled there finger out and done something to help save the game.

I see my signature has gone from my account which advertised Trophtmanager lol, which grubby urchin did that?

Anyway good luck for the new(ish) season everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy the GW :)

Ah Monkey is back, good to hear from you, yes we are still going strong!

The title was great but can't see it happening again this season as my players are underperforming.

Activity on the forum generaly is very, very poor, we have a new interface for the game with new formations and stuff now.

Not sure about the advert, defo wasn't me though!  :P

Speak again soon!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...