• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

This is what i find unfair. Izzo was so out of whack with Italy, why would you be expecting him to rise. Like if i had Elneny id be benching him right now cause its coming, but Izzo, hje got overlooked, hardly can legislate for his rise getting wedged in there. Your 2 posts are 4 hours apart. If the gentleman is at work when that rise happens what can he do. As above not like it was predictable having been missed when he should have rose.

This is what i find unfair. Izzo was so out of whack with Italy, why would you be expecting him to rise. Like if i had Elneny id be benching him right now cause its coming, but Izzo, hje got overlooked, hardly can legislate for his rise getting wedged in there. Your 2 posts are 4 hours apart. If the gentleman is at work when that rise happens what can he do. As above not like it was predictable having been missed when he should have rose.

Yes you have a point but its just easier to be unfair (for every manager) than inspecting each case seperately as then it could be open to abuse from people!

IMPORTANT 

Dele Alli of Barcelona B and Jesse Lingard of Nordsjaelland have now both reached 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap. 

Alli has already been sold for a whopping 32,2million, smashing the previous record and becoming the highest transfer to ever take place in this gameworld!  :o

Hi Guys, its me again taking a look at procedings :)

Looks like a great time in the game world with many big 5 players having to move on which always shakes things up (especially good to see my old adversary's team getting ripped apart (Tranmere) ;-p. Looks like the GW is managing to stay full too which is great for its future and competativeness. Shame a few more don't post on here but since they changed the forum I can understand why people don't visit the forum much as its messy and doesn't give all the information that the old one did.

I had a peek at the Hall of Fame and noticed a couple of bits (record transfers and number of times promoted/relegated) wern't up to date but maybe Tranmere hasn't had time yet? (Not moaning - He does a great job on here :) )

Hope you are all enjoying the European Championships, Ta ra for now!

Hi Guys, its me again taking a look at procedings :)

Looks like a great time in the game world with many big 5 players having to move on which always shakes things up (especially good to see my old adversary's team getting ripped apart (Tranmere) ;-p. Looks like the GW is managing to stay full too which is great for its future and competativeness. Shame a few more don't post on here but since they changed the forum I can understand why people don't visit the forum much as its messy and doesn't give all the information that the old one did.

I had a peek at the Hall of Fame and noticed a couple of bits (record transfers and number of times promoted/relegated) wern't up to date but maybe Tranmere hasn't had time yet? (Not moaning - He does a great job on here :) )

Hope you are all enjoying the European Championships, Ta ra for now!

Hey how is it going ? Fancy a comeback ? :D  Its minimal activity still on the forum but we are full and active in the gw so not complaining! Lost lots of players but we are currently sitting on top with a 5 point lead, but there are still 7 games to go yet...exciting! As for the Hall of Fame i update the stuff at the end of the season so the record transfers will be adapted accordingly. The promoted/relegated is up to date though as we are in season 18 now, if you do 17 seasons x 8 promotions/relegations = 136... then if you add up the numbers of each team its 136!  :P  The only problem i keep getting is the transfer summary in general, i always wait until the last day of the season in case a deal gets through that will change the numbers, but then forget to check and the season changes and i can't find the details after  -_- . Euros are interesting but nothing ever changes with England...couldn't even get top spot in their group, such an annoying national team, why couldn't i just be born Spanish!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The match ended 0 - 0 between Wrexham and Willem II in their Division 1 fixture.

Stelios KITSIOU suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Wrexham have won Division 1!
Wrexham have finished First in Division 1.
After a prolific season for Wrexham, Ahmed Hassan KOKA is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.
After a fantastic season with Wrexham, Ahmed Hassan KOKA is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.
4th title for the mighty Wrexham making us the most successful team in the gw!!!  :D   :)   B)   B)