87+

87+

Was reading the first posts of this historic gw and was really proud of what it has been through, some amazing stories and memories! Monkeyshuffl as the creator, transfer announcements, match reactions, season previews, banter, real life friends commenting, amateur journalism, newspaper edits, stat analysis...Shame they killed the forum, this thread was a real gem. So to keep the story going here goes: Wrexham have won their 6th division 1 title with a record of 11 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses (both against runners up Rayo Vallecano). And on top of that we have also won the 87+ cup making season 24 a real significant moment in our history!! 

Hey Tranmere. If there's a club vacated i would love to join. I just read the basic setup on page 1 though so i am not sure if in the mean time rules have been changed or added. IGN is onomanunn as well if that makes it easier to find me :) 

12 hours ago, onomanunn said:

Hey Tranmere. If there's a club vacated i would love to join. I just read the basic setup on page 1 though so i am not sure if in the mean time rules have been changed or added. IGN is onomanunn as well if that makes it easier to find me :) 

Great...there are teams available, its easier if you just apply. The id is 154503 and my in game name is Fred Ziko! :)

9 hours ago, Tranmere said:

Great...there are teams available, its easier if you just apply. The id is 154503 and my in game name is Fred Ziko! :)

If it's okay for you i will apply to UD Logroñés. Let's see if i can take them out of the red numbers and if i can build a squad without needing 104 players ;) 

Thank you Fred/Tranmere :D I am currently cleaning the squad up to get rid of the red numbers (-11 million currently). Let's hope all transfers will go through quickly. 133 players is wayyyyyyyy too much -_- As far as Allan Saint-Maximin goes, i have put him on the transfer list as well. If there is anything i still need to know or do just let me know. I have offered some players to interested clubs btw but i presume that is not an issue?

2 hours ago, onomanunn said:

Thank you Fred/Tranmere :D I am currently cleaning the squad up to get rid of the red numbers (-11 million currently). Let's hope all transfers will go through quickly. 133 players is wayyyyyyyy too much -_- As far as Allan Saint-Maximin goes, i have put him on the transfer list as well. If there is anything i still need to know or do just let me know. I have offered some players to interested clubs btw but i presume that is not an issue?

No problem with offering players! The debt should be such a big problem looking at the amount of players you have on the transfer list! 

IMPORTANT

Clinton N'Jie of Doncaster Rovers, Lucas Tousart and Diego Carlos of Barcelona B, Kenny Tete of Stade Brestois, Passos Otavio of NK Varazdin, Lucas Ocampos of Robur Siena, Francois Kamano of Calcio Como, Mariano Diaz of Nordsjaelland, Jordan Amavi of Rochdale and Bertrand Traore of Greuther Furth have all risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.

3 hours ago, Tranmere said:

No problem with offering players! The debt should be such a big problem looking at the amount of players you have on the transfer list! 

Lmao yeah there are a lot of players on the list because of the debt. However another reason is that i feel it's not realistic to have that many players in a squad and i like to keep the squad clean and simple. And yes i realize most clubs in this gameworld have many players in the hope on growth rating wise, a player that suddenly becomes some kind of wonderkid and perhaps to make sure other clubs are not able to become stronger (which just makes it more competitive). I pray my way will work out for Logones. If not with youthful players then it's still interesting too see if with elder players it would be possible to lead the club to a better future ;)

UD Logroñés stumbled to a defeat 4 - 0 against Ryan Sadegjhi's Calcio Como in division 2. Debuting Logroñés manager Gramberg saw his team being tactically countered but also saw a lot of bright spots within his team. He is confident that Logroñés will pick up some points in the coming weeks.

UD Logroñés manager Gramberg has been appointed to bring the club into calmer waters and has placed a number of players on the transfer list to bring peace back to the club. These players are sold at the request of the board as previous managers left the club in the red numbers. The manager also has a number of new players in mind, but incoming transfers will take some time to be completed due to the current financial situation of the club. 

The competition board has demanded that top talent Allan Saint-Maximin has to be sold to solve the financial burden. Manager Gramberg has indicated that the club will miss the top talent but realizes that at least 8 million should be offered for Saint-Maximin which takes away a lot of the financial burden and that it is time for Saint-Maximin to go one step higher.

19 hours ago, Tranmere said:

IMPORTANT

Clinton N'Jie of Doncaster Rovers, Lucas Tousart and Diego Carlos of Barcelona B, Kenny Tete of Stade Brestois, Passos Otavio of NK Varazdin, Lucas Otavio of Robur Siena, Francois Kamano of Calcio Como, Mariano Diaz of Nordsjaelland, Jordan Amavi of Rochdale and Bertrand Traore of Greuther Furth have all risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.

probably a record amount of players in one day!

2 hours ago, onomanunn said:

UD Logroñés stumbled to a defeat 4 - 0 against Ryan Sadegjhi's Calcio Como in division 2. Debuting Logroñés manager Gramberg saw his team being tactically countered but also saw a lot of bright spots within his team. He is confident that Logroñés will pick up some points in the coming weeks.

UD Logroñés manager Gramberg has been appointed to bring the club into calmer waters and has placed a number of players on the transfer list to bring peace back to the club. These players are sold at the request of the board as previous managers left the club in the red numbers. The manager also has a number of new players in mind, but incoming transfers will take some time to be completed due to the current financial situation of the club. 

The competition board has demanded that top talent Allan Saint-Maximin has to be sold to solve the financial burden. Manager Gramberg has indicated that the club will miss the top talent but realizes that at least 8 million should be offered for Saint-Maximin which takes away a lot of the financial burden and that it is time for Saint-Maximin to go one step higher.

now that is what you call a tough start!