87+

87+

IMPORTANT

Leon Bailey of Wrexham, Michael Gregoritsch and Jean-Philippe Gbamin of Varazdin, Danny Latza of Guaratingueta, Philipp Max and Santiago Ascacibar of Rochdale, have all risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.

UD Logroñés has announced that in the last few days due to the outgoing transfers the club made a profit of over 30 million pounds and the selection has shrunk to a more managable situation. That means the club finally is out of the red numbers, which in turn means manager Gramberg had the opportunity and was allowed by the board to buy a few talented youngsters that will play in the youth squad until they start developing more. 

10 players in the first squad and youth team still are transferlisted and deemed unfit for the club due to not having developed enough to get a chance to play. Next to that in the coming 24 hours 12 players will leave the club towards a new club and future. Manager Gramberg wishes them well in their future endeavours. As well the club announced that per tomorrow another 21 players will be transferlisted. Those players weren't on the list before due to having a transferblock.

All in all that means that the total squad will be reduced to 75 players. The club has faith in manager Gramberg and his scouting abilties and will expect results over time. Manager Gramberg will get the time to rebuild the club and squad.

Manager Gramberg and UD Logroñés are wishing FC Nordsjaelland's Neymar Jnr 11 well as the new manager of the club and are looking forward to play against them.

16 hours ago, onomanunn said:

UD Logroñés has announced that in the last few days due to the outgoing transfers the club made a profit of over 30 million pounds and the selection has shrunk to a more managable situation. That means the club finally is out of the red numbers, which in turn means manager Gramberg had the opportunity and was allowed by the board to buy a few talented youngsters that will play in the youth squad until they start developing more. 

10 players in the first squad and youth team still are transferlisted and deemed unfit for the club due to not having developed enough to get a chance to play. Next to that in the coming 24 hours 12 players will leave the club towards a new club and future. Manager Gramberg wishes them well in their future endeavours. As well the club announced that per tomorrow another 21 players will be transferlisted. Those players weren't on the list before due to having a transferblock.

All in all that means that the total squad will be reduced to 75 players. The club has faith in manager Gramberg and his scouting abilties and will expect results over time. Manager Gramberg will get the time to rebuild the club and squad.

Manager Gramberg and UD Logroñés are wishing FC Nordsjaelland's Neymar Jnr 11 well as the new manager of the club and are looking forward to play against them.

A complete overhaul...we would like to welcome 3 new additions from Logrones, Dabo, Cerqueira and Pele have all joined with the prosect of providing competition to the 1st team in the near future!

10 minutes ago, Tranmere said:

yes, you will have to sell a lot of players, although you are 1 point behind top spot! :o

Applied! 

They have a lot of players I know a whole lot more about! 

Since I'm only now taking them over I presume I'm not transfer banned as it was the previous manager broke the rules?

All 87s will be sold at first offer 

3 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Applied! 

They have a lot of players I know a whole lot more about! 

Since I'm only now taking them over I presume I'm not transfer banned as it was the previous manager broke the rules?

All 87s will be sold at first offer 

Accepted...no, you are not transfer banned! :)

6 hours ago, Tranmere said:

IMPORTANT

Milan Skriniar of UD Logrones, Luis Alberto of Crewe Alexandra and Thomas Strakosha of Rochdale, have all risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.

UD Logroñés Milan Skriniar has been transferlisted for 14 million pounds due to the board rules. UD Logroñés thanks Skriniar for his services and wishes him well in finding a club where he can develop even further. Manager Gramberg already made an offer on a replacement player that will get the time to develop in the youthsquad. UD Logroñés is extremely happy with the financial turnaround and overhaul but also expressed that they hope that not all first team players have to be sold as rapidly as manager Gramberg had to do the last week. However all faith lies in the scouting potential of manager Gramberg.