• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

WILLEM II 2 90 4 GREUTHER FÜRTH

R.JESÉ 1

A.HERNÁNDEZ 15

A.SODERLUND 19

V.MISIDJAN 28

C.GRUEZO 55

N.STANCIU 78

Pretty good result against Willem. It keeps me battling for the promotion, but it is a hard mission. I continue waiting for the Big Leagues revision, that will improve my deffense and my midfield. For the next season I promise I will do better :P.

Matthew Sampson was unable to prevent a Barcelona B defeat to Como.

Barcelona B slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Como in their Division 1 fixture.

James was on the scoresheet for his side.

FC Barcelona B stay in 4th place, a win against the already relegated Rayo Vallecano in the final game could take them up to third if results go their way. This lost put an end to Barca B's 6 game unbeaten run.

41notas_1.jpg

"Unlikeliest Of Heroes!"

Needing a win to stay in the title fight, Como played out a tricky fixture against 4th placed Barcelona B last night. With things seemingly going perfect after a goal just 2 minutes in through Balzano, Baldo had reason to be happy. Ultimately not for long though. The Spaniards equalized on the 24 minute and boos echoed around the stadium late on as Baldo through on Ismael for fan favourite Allesandrini, with 15 minutes on the clock. The Spaniard had played 12 of 16 this season and been woeful, getting a single assist and no goals. But following an exquisite chest down and a neat touch to pass a defender, his shot on the edge of the box rifled in to put the Italians top of table, with just 1 left to play.

"Nothing has changed. 2 sides can still finish top. We showed heart and intelligence tonight and will go into the last game confidently. We accept nothing has been won yet but it is ours to lose. Next season will be just as exciting because the projects of a lot of clubs have only just begun developing."

Matthew Webb (Jkerrs Forums) steered Stade Brestois to victory against Liverpool de Montevideo.

Stade Brestois beat Liverpool de Montevideo 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Andrade scored the winner for Stade Brestois and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Play-offs for me slowly getting better season by season.

Oh hello you remembered were here then :rolleyes::P:)

PROMOTED TO DIVISION 1!!!

Now i have to finish top in division 2. Liverpool next....EASY! :rolleyes::D

Sadly true :(

spacer.gif

Ashleigh Hilton was unable to prevent a Liverpool de Montevideo defeat to Stade Brestois.

Liverpool de Montevideo slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Stade Brestois in their Division 2 fixture.

A poor run of results and form has probably cost us a shot at promotion. I can't see us getting a win against Doncaster in the last game whilst Guaratingueta must fancy there chances against Willem II likewise for Stade Brestois against NK Varazdin and to a lesser extent Rochdale against Siena. I fully expect us to finish 6.

Liverpool's plans to redevelop there ground to an 80,000 seater stadium will have to be put on hold :o:D

Is there any free squad l can join ?
Hi' date='

I just seen this thread i like this kind of world game and i would love to join you if it's possible !![/quote']

Leave your in game name plus friend me (Ashleigh Hilton rep 268) and I will add you to the waiting list (remember if you want to join you should be willing to participate on the forum :))

another lose for Crewe' date='congratz to Como who will be champions(they will play with me in last match and I will play with my B side)[/quote']

That's harsh on Jahn Regensburg though don't you think? If you were in there position wouldn't you want Crewe to field there full strength team so as not to gift it to Como before kickoff?

I'm sure Como would rather win it the hard way too.

It's up to you you though :)

bruno pinto earned a draw with Jahn Regensburg against FC Nordsjaelland.

Jahn Regensburg dominated much of the play against FC Nordsjaelland but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Hussain was on the scoresheet for his side.

Drop to 2nd place. I must win the next match and hope Como looses or draw against Crewe Alexandra.

That's harsh on Jahn Regensburg though don't you think? If you were in there position wouldn't you want Crewe to field there full strength team so as not to gift it to Como before kickoff?

I'm sure Como would rather win it the hard way too.

It's up to you you though :)

Agreed AND it's a question of respect Scrooll, u have to try your best & secondly u never know when the positions might be reversed :(

Agreed AND it's a question of respect Scrooll' date=' u have to try your best & secondly u never know when the positions might be reversed :([/quote']

The eyes of the (87+) world are watching you (insert evil laugh)

In other news...

...its nearly time to trim the fat with the first wave of transfer bans expiring this week (4 days I think) Woo hooo :):D:):D:):D:cool:

need TB off to make the setup alive and kicking again...

are you raising the barrier or will it remain 80 and under?

Yeah but there's promotion and relegation at stake tonight :eek:

TB is up tomorrow I think so that will make things a bit more fun I must admit :)

Sticking with 80 :) I don't intend on changing anything ever tbh as I feel there's no need and would muddle the setup (apart from the log in time I will bring down if I remember)

Nobody seems to care :(

I'm afraid since SM made the ridiculous decision about how future leagues are to be reviewed, i have lost all interest in the game. The best bit of SM for me was finding players and watching them rise with the ratings review, it seems that this is no longer the case.

Be interesting to see what everyone else feels about this.:(

Nobody seems to care :(

I care! This is the best set-up I'm in...although it would be nice to see the other members contributing more :D

In other news...

Zalaegerszegi (or however it's spelt) finished the season with a 4-1 win over Wrexham. The result left us in 4th possition which I am very grateful for after being bottom a few games in, our run of form since then has been ezcellebt and we hope to carry it on into next season.

Finish in Style

UD Logroñés 5 - 2 FC Nordsjaelland

UD Logroñés finished the season in some style by giving some stick to FC Nordsjaelland. Ferreira Carrasco continued his great scoring form and found the net twice. Courtet scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. It was delight time at Nuevo Las Gaunas as Venkron successfully lead their relegation battle and helped the team to stay in Division 1.

plantilla-ud-logrones-2011-12-rf_540128.jpg

The team had a photo session before the match

fans_football_crowd_0h01.jpg?1286761211

The fans were delighted with their teams performance and chanted Venkron's name

I'm afraid since SM made the ridiculous decision about how future leagues are to be reviewed' date=' i have lost all interest in the game. The best bit of SM for me was finding players and watching them rise with the ratings review, it seems that this is no longer the case.

Be interesting to see what everyone else feels about this.:([/quote']

What are they changing then?

In other news:

Matthew Sampson steered Barcelona B to victory against Rayo Vallecano.

Barcelona B beat Rayo Vallecano 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kroos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Geyer and Leckie were also amongst the goal scorers.

This win leaped Barca B into 3rd position ending the season on quite the high for a team that struggle so much at the start.

Sampson also wanted to add this statement "How the hell did the set piece mastermind Kroos not get in team of the year!! its an outrage, a disgrace! the voting panel need to fix the **** up!!!"

Team of the Season

Nice :) What about worst team of the season' date=' I'd probably have a few contenders for that lol

I'm afraid since SM made the ridiculous decision about how future leagues are to be reviewed, i have lost all interest in the game. The best bit of SM for me was finding players and watching them rise with the ratings review, it seems that this is no longer the case.

Be interesting to see what everyone else feels about this.:(

Yeah I'm not exactly quiet about it on the forum :o

If wasn't already invested into the game I'm not sure I would bother joining SM. I'm not going to take on any more GW's in the imediate future thats for sure and tbh if it wasn't for this GW I would be seriously thinking about quiting SM as it's now not the game I signed up for :(

I care! This is the best set-up I'm in...although it would be nice to see the other members contributing more :D

Thanks mate. I agree totally :):):):):):)

Venkron successfully lead their relegation battle and helped the team to stay in Division 1.

Great work fella ;) It was no easy feat :)

Liverpool de Montevideo have suffered their heaviest ever away league defeat after losing 5 - 0 away to Doncaster Rovers .

Manager Hilton was unavailable for comment. :o

Thanks to Willem II getting a shock win against Guaratingueta Liverpool have scraped into the playoffs. Losing our last three, conceding 9 goals and not scoring in the last 4 are major causes for concern though :mad: