• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

Are you still interested in the Extra Cup? Cause i will do the pots tomorrow and the draw on friday.

I think it's fabulous you should be willing to go to all this effort.

Unfortunately, I'm really under pressure time wise & am considering dropping 1 of my set-ups. I'm loathe to do this, so am hanging on as long as I can. i'm not taking on any national teams etc. for this reason

So apologetically, could you leave me out of this one please, sorry to be such a party-pooper :o :o:o

Are you still interested in the Extra Cup? Cause i will do the pots tomorrow and the draw on friday.

Count me in :)

I think it's fabulous you should be willing to go to all this effort.

Unfortunately' date=' I'm really under pressure time wise & am considering dropping 1 of my set-ups. I'm loathe to do this, so am hanging on as long as I can. i'm not taking on any national teams etc. for this reason

So apologetically, could you leave me out of this one please, sorry to be such a party-pooper :o :o:o[/quote']

Hope your not thinking of droping out of this GW :eek::(

b3s8g6g8.jpg

Training Ground Brawl.

Quite shockingly, pictures today have emerged of a bust up during a training session at Como, between a player and the manager! When questioned about this, Baldo didn't shy away.

"Yes, so what? It's not important. A lot of aggression builds up when you don't get what you expect. Because they started the season so badly, I've worked them doubly hard. They don't get days off. We've won our two last games 3-0, so it's clearly not a bad strategy. The player that tried to hit me will actually still start tomorrow. We are by far the best team in this setup and we need to show that. I have no doubt that we can still finish top. And lets not forget that we are hungry to be the first SMFA Champs Cup Winners too."

As he was standing up to leave, one journalist bravely asked why the player actually attacked him, and the coach revealed, "He scored a wonder goal and celebrated in training. I told him it's a shame he's been s**t in the league this season and I guess he disagreed."

Am hoping I can continue in them all :) Really enjoy them all :)

Phew! :)

b3s8g6g8.jpg

Training Ground Brawl.

Quite shockingly' date=' pictures today have emerged of a bust up during a training session at Como, between a player and the manager! When questioned about this, Baldo didn't shy away.

[b']

"Yes, so what? It's not important. A lot of aggression builds up when you don't get what you expect. Because they started the season so badly, I've worked them doubly hard. They don't get days off. We've won our two last games 3-0, so it's clearly not a bad strategy. The player that tried to hit me will actually still start tomorrow. We are by far the best team in this setup and we need to show that. I have no doubt that we can still finish top. And lets not forget that we are hungry to be the first SMFA Champs Cup Winners too."[/b]

As he was standing up to leave, one journalist bravely asked why the player actually attacked him, and the coach revealed, "He scored a wonder goal and celebrated in training. I told him it's a shame he's been s**t in the league this season and I guess he disagreed."

Brilliant post, had me chuckling all the way. Would love to see more of this from everyone :)

Scouter´s Eyes Cup

For the realization of the pots, i toke some factors, as those:

- Last Season Perfomance

- Current Season Perfomance

- Squad Ratings

Pot1

FC Lugano

Como

Crewe Alexandra

AC Siena

Pot2

Stade Brestois

Greuther Furth

Doncaster Rovers

Jahn Regensburg

Pot3

Barcelona B

Rochdale

Willem II

Guaratinguetá

Pot4

Muangthong United

Wrexham

FC Nordsjaelland

NK Varaždin

Pot5

Rayo Valecano

Liverpool de Montevideo

Zalaegerszegi TE

UD Logroñés

Do you agree with all pots?

Do you agree with all pots?

Looks good to me :)

Ashleigh Hilton was unable to prevent a Liverpool de Montevideo defeat to NK Varaždin.

Liverpool de Montevideo slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to NK Varaždin in their Division 2 fixture.

Crettenand was on the scoresheet for his side.

Manager Hilton stated after the match that "this has all the signs of a classic rag to riches tale in the making" after they slumped to the bottom of the division 2 table. He went on to say "to the uneducated it might look like we are a club in crisis but make no mistake this is the first step in the long term plan to becoming a force to be reckoned with in the 87+ football association"

With only 2 points gained from a possible 21 in their last 7 league matches pressure seems to be mounting on Hilton.

Breaking news: The Liverpool Montevideo borad have released a statement saying that Hilton has been given their vote of confidence.

In other news: Finally one of my Japanese players rises :)

Hideto Takahashi rose from 75 -84 (bought for 270k :D)

Liverpool fans fear Hilton plans to sell him as he has done with anyone else who's been good :o

Looks good to me :)

With only 2 points gained from a possible 21 in their last 7 league matches pressure seems to be mounting on Hilton.

Breaking news: The Liverpool Montevideo borad have released a statement saying that Hilton has been given their vote of confidence.

OH DEAR! The dreaded:-

"We have every confidence in our Manager!"

Are Ladbrokes giving odds he doesn't last the week out?? I think I'll pop in & get a quick Ton on that one :eek::P:rolleyes:

FC Lugano were at Home to Crewe last night where a travesty of epic proportions occured!

Crewe were the better side, played the same 352 as me & had 54% possession and 9 shots on target. Whereas FC Lugano could only muster 46% :( and a tiny 7 shots on target :(

Only trouble for Crewe was their keeper Casteels let in all 7 shots! :eek: According to the stats Casteels was rated 7 so he can't have had that bad a game can he? :confused:

Truthfully a travesty of a result, which should be reported to SM and one I wouldn't have wanted to suffer :(

Take the money & RUN b4 u get the sack!!

I'm like a crack addict who needs his next fix when it comes to buying new risers lol

Crewe lose with 7-1' date='SM....

can't understand why I lose with 7 goals

both teams play with 3-5-2,both teams are rated 82,I have 54% poss and 16 shots-he have 46% and 17 shots,I have 9 shots on targer he 7......???[/quote']

Surely your not questioning SM's complex and realistic match engine are you?;)