87+

87+

Re: 87+

How could I possibly leave this set-up with a GW Owner as good as this?

I pledge If I have to leave a Set-Up it won't be 87+ it will probably be the one where I have 700mil in cash & a similar squad value - true!

Ive got a squad on here worth 1.2billion and 120m in the bank :) It's not the most exciting GW but its the one ive been on since i first started so feel attached to it just by the time invested in it, lol

This GW holds much more interest and potential :) I have to find a way of knocking you off your perch for a start :P:D

Ive got a squad on here worth 1.2billion and 120m in the bank :) It's not the most exciting GW but its the one ive been on since i first started so feel attached to it just by the time invested in it' date=' lol

This GW holds much more interest and potential :) I have to find a way of knocking you off your perch for a start :P:D[/quote']

I Quoted those values off the top my head & on checking now the accurate total is Cash 766.6M, Squad value 760.1M & 43 players on Loan valued at 232.4M :eek: Anybody want the Squad .... Arsenal???

Oi u callin me a Parrott?? ...... U Cheekie Monkey! :P

Edit: "U Cheekie Monkey!" .... "U Cheekie Monkey!" ..... "U Cheekie Monkey!"

Wrexham have qualified for the final of the 87+ Cup :D

Despite going down 0-1 early in the game, our players showed great character and with goals from Morata and Radosevic managed to beat Zalaegerszegi 2-1

This continues our impressive form, now just one loss from the last 10 games.

Wrexham will face Liverpool de Montevideo in the final on Tuesday the 5th of February.

Manager Fred Ziko expects a very tough game especially after the way Liverpool cruised past UD Logrones, beating them 6-1 :eek: but has urged his players to now focus on the league campaign, before setting sights on the cup trophy!

Wrexham have qualified for the final of the 87+ Cup :D

Despite going down 0-1 early in the game' date=' our players showed great character and with goals from Morata and Radosevic managed to beat Zalaegerszegi 2-1

This continues our impressive form, now just one loss from the last 10 games.

Wrexham will face Liverpool de Montevideo in the final on Tuesday the 5th of February.

Manager Fred Ziko expects a very tough game especially after the way Liverpool cruised past UD Logrones, beating them 6-1 :eek: but has urged his players to now focus on the league campaign, before setting sights on the cup trophy![/quote']

Ashleigh Hilton steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against UD Logroñés.

Liverpool de Montevideo outclassed UD Logroñés and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their 87+ Cup Semi Final fixture.

Caire had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pavoletti, Peña and Umesaki were amongst the goalscorers.

The Liverpool de Montevideo club record for highest scoring cup game has been broken. The game against UD Logroñés finished 6 - 1

New biggest cup win record for Liverpool de Montevideo. Liverpool de Montevideo have set a new record in the cup by beating UD Logroñés 6 - 1.

A great victory for us in an emphatic style and can now look forward to an exciting final against Wrexham :) Considering the strength of some of the other teams about I'm surprised we have managed to get this far especially as we can rarely get a win in league :eek:

This is our first real chance to get silverware for the club and start off a long and successful history for the club. It wont hurt either that the club is now guaranteed a cash bonanza win or lose from the final and will be able to clear debts and look to bring in one or two more fresh faces whilst keeping hold of the talent we already have at the club. Good times :)

Anri B earned a draw with FC Nordsjaelland against Liverpool de Montevideo.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Nordsjaelland and Liverpool de Montevideo in their Division 2 fixture.

Gil scored the only goal for FC Nordsjaelland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sitting in 8th place .... out of 10 squads B)

Wrexham beat Rayo Vallecano 2-0, the goals coming from Crnic and Morisson moving us up to 4th, 3 points away from automatic promotion. Just one loss in 11 games now for the Welsh side, who are unbeaten in the last 9. We are on fire! B)

Some bad news aswell though, Omeruo and Tibbling are set to miss the Cup Final, due to injury and suspension respectively.

Ashleigh Hilton earned a draw with Liverpool de Montevideo against FC Nordsjaelland.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Liverpool de Montevideo and FC Nordsjaelland in their Division 2 fixture.

Crettenand was on the scoresheet for his side.

Poor result again for us in a match where we were the better side I feel on match stats. This results means its going to be very hard now to make up ground on those above us trying to get a playoff spot :(

Danger signals :( for top of table FC Lugano & hope for challengers:-

85 rated Prib OUT WHILE MARCH!

84 rated Victor Rodriguez til 9 Feb

83 rated Caspar Sloth til 7 Feb

80 rated Shatov due back next few days

Come on lads you'll have to step-up for your injured colleagues. 2 good results but 3 crucial injuries, needs a response from my squad next game :)

I got some great risers in the last few days and now the average rating of my first XI is 84 :D
Morata 80-->85 just what i needed a quality striker! :D

Oh woe! ..... Oh woe! ..... Oh woe is me, has no one been reading how I'm in dire straights. Not a time to start piling in BIG RISERS :eek: No sympathy :(:confused: Oh woe!

Soccahappy not appy :( ..... :):)

UD Logroñés 2-3 Crewe Alexandra

13' 0-1 D.CHERYSHEV

61' 1-1 J.ROJAS

68' 1-2 D.CHERYSHEV

74' 2-2 J.ROJAS

80' 2-3 D.CHERYSHEV

5825547X.jpg

Cheryshev is back!!!

Finally a win for Crewe after Cheryshev make his first hattrick this season

He don't have a lot of chances to play this season,this was his first match this season but he show that he is the key who will back Crewe top form

Next target-Jahn Regensburg

Wrexham finally beaten after 9 games, 4-3 away at Willem. This was a very unlucky result for the Welsh side who found themselves ahead 3 times but couldn't come away with a positive result. When asked about the starting line up manager Fred Ziko decided to play tonight, he said that the cup final against Liverpool was more important and that he had to field a very weak side in order to have all his 1st team regulars fit for Tuesday.

Ashleigh Hilton steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Muangthong United.

Liverpool de Montevideo outclassed Muangthong United and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jaime had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Enriquez and Crettenand were amongst the goalscorers.

Great result for us and moves us rapidly up the table from last place to 6th :D We might even have a chance at a playoff spot if we can get some kind of positive result in the next league game against fellow promotion chasing Guaratingueta . Like Wrexham we too have rested our first team for the Cup final this week as its our best chance of success this season.

Meanwhile in Division 2... Furth are starting to stomp all over anyone who gets in their way following up there 9-2 win over Muangthong United with a 7-1 win over Rayo Vallecano. AC Siena still top the table with a 3-1 away win at FC Nordsjaelland.

In Division 1 there was a top of the table clash between FC Lugano and Barcelona B in which FC Lugano came out victorious winning 3-0. This opens up a 10 point gap at the top now and with only 7 games left of the season looks unsurmountable. Elsewhere champions Como suffered a shock loss to strugglers Jahn Regensburg who have boosted their chances of beating relegation with this win. The loss for Como drags them back in to the relegation scrap and looks like it will be fiercely contested until the end of the season.

Is possible can I to get inside this league?

my reputation how coach is 120' date=' thanks[/quote']

Yeah I can put you on the waiting list for a team if you friend me in game (Ashleigh Hilton Rep 276) and let me know its you :)

Oh woe! ..... Oh woe! ..... Oh woe is me' date=' has no one been reading how I'm in dire straights. Not a time to start piling in BIG RISERS :eek: No sympathy :(:confused: Oh woe!

Soccahappy not appy :( ..... :):)[/quote']

Good job Shatov and Logoshov rose well then ;) Oh to have your woes :P

Good job Shatov and Logoshov rose well then ;) Oh to have your woes :P

Yeah when those 2 came thru I thought of deleting that post :o

BUT.... with +11's 6's 5's etc coming thru for others since ... I'm in DEEP depression again :( .... :):):) Westwood I've got him & Lowton, Weimann, Baker in just about every set-up but this one :mad:

Yeah when those 2 came thru I thought of deleting that post :o

BUT.... with +11's 6's 5's etc coming thru for others since ... I'm in DEEP depression again :( .... :):):) Westwood I've got him & Lowton' date=' Weimann, Baker in just about every set-up but this one :mad:[/quote']

...and we all know this is the one that matters ;):D

It would take a monumental c***up for you not to win the title now though :eek: If it all goes wrong though I'll have to make a new section called Hall of Shame with it straight in at number 1 :P:);)

87+ CUP FINAL DAY

Liverpool de Montevideo v Wrexham

Im actually genuinely excited to be in this cup final. In other setups I can't say

I've ever been that bothered and just use the cup to keep squad players happy but being in such a competitive setup such as this it seems to mean a bit more :) OK I'll probably lose but it's been a fun ride along the way and who knows whether I will ever reach the final again :eek:

Liverpool manager Hilton told the press "Wrexham beat us 2-0 at ours quite recently but we have strengthened since then and started to turn our form around.We will give it our best to try to make it a day for the fans to remember"