• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

Trying to do a animation sig to go on first page but can't get it to upload :confused:

Only done a test file so far but can't work out why I cant get it to upload, anyone have any ideas?

I'm using photoshop to make a gif - its under the file size of 19k and under the maximum width and height.

What puzzles me also is that I have seen a gif on someone else's sig that's over a meg??? I tried copying that off and uploading that but even that wont upload.

Why can't life be simple :mad:

Trying to do a animation sig to go on first page but can't get it to upload :confused:

Only done a test file so far but can't work out why I cant get it to upload' date=' [i']anyone have any ideas?[/i]

I'm using photoshop to make a gif - its under the file size of 19k and under the maximum width and height.

What puzzles me also is that I have seen a gif on someone else's sig that's over a meg??? I tried copying that off and uploading that but even that wont upload.

Why can't life be simple :mad:

where have you saved it too?

i normally use photobucket then get the image code and it works?

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO RULES

Added a bit to clarify when managers go on holiday...

"Should a manager play an 87+ either on purpose or by accident he MUST face a transfer ban. A four week ban for each game the 87+ plays in. If more than one 87+ played then an extra week is added for each subsequent player. For an example if two 87+ play one game the club is banned for five weeks if they then play the next game it is extended to 10 weeks and so on. NO EXCEPTIONS (unfortunatly this includes going on holiday as it would be open to abuse! It is YOUR responsibility as manager to make sure you don't end up being transfer banned for months. You could try and use players who have been rated recently so no unexpected 87+ sneaks in)"