87+

87+

Re: 87+

Wow' date=' furth bought Hervin ONGENDA for 2,450,000!

Is he really going to be worth it? if so, let me know and i will purchase him in my other worlds if i am able to![/quote']

bruno pinto didn't rate him as he sold him for 597k

time will tell who's made the best decision ;)

Mohamed SALAH has completed his move to Grasshopper-Club from Muangthong United for £10,310,000

As soon as he played against Spurs in the Euro League I knew his days at my club were numbered.

He is not playing! With more than 2 million i could buy more than 5 risers better than the French! Only time will tell? Like what? 5 seasons?

You got 597k for him not 2m :P

Yeah it will probably take a lot of seasons in 87+ for him to rise high and be of any use and worth perhaps 10m if ever - its that risk against how much you can get out of that 597k in the same amount of time, which could possibly be millions of profit and other good risers or then again not a lot.

Its just interesting that you got rid of him, bearing in mind you seem to be quite knowledgable on players. Personally I'd never heard of him until yesterday yet he was in high demand in a bidding war. It just makes me wonder how good his potential is meant to be?

You got 597k for him not 2m :P

Yeah it will probably take a lot of seasons in 87+ for him to rise high and be of any use and worth perhaps 10m if ever - its that risk against how much you can get out of that 597k in the same amount of time' date=' which could possibly be millions of profit and other good risers or then again not a lot.

Its just interesting that you got rid of him, bearing in mind you seem to be quite knowledgable on players. Personally I'd never heard of him until yesterday yet he was in high demand in a bidding war. It just makes me wonder how good his potential is meant to be?[/quote']

I buy players based on their real life appearances and Hervin doesn´t have any or just 50 minutes. He won´t rise now, maybe in years. I don´t have time or patience for years! For what? a 80 player? i already have those, i need +85! Thanks mate for the recognition. I get rid of him cause he doesn´t play. Why there was a bidding war? Cause he plays at PSG and he is 17 years old.

The season finished and i brought back the cup idea. The idea is to make pots then the draw, but i have found a problem. The new season will begin so there is no information about last season tables and results. I only did a pot with the cup winners and league ones. I have no other information to do the other 4 pots, so i will make a direct draw. I guess it won´t hurt. Most teams have similar ratings:)

DO THESE games count against my personal (Managerial record) ie my average points over all my clubs which I think stands at something like 2.6 points per game. IF it doesn't I dont mind Lugano being used as a "managerless club" IF it DID I would have to insist it isn't used.

Mate, there won´t be any friendlies. Any team that has a game with you, automatically wins 3-0. You don´t need to accept friendlies or play any game. You will be in the cup as bye team.

Scouter´s Eyes Cup Clubs List

FC Lugano (not playing, everyteam that plays against FC Luagno wins 3-0)

Como

Barcelona B

Greuther Furth

Guartinguetá

Crewe Alexandra

Stade Brestois

Willem II

Liverpool de Montevideo

Rochdale

Doncaster Rovers

FC Nordsjaelland

Jahn Regensburg

UD Logronés

NK Vazazdin

Zalaegerszegi TE

Wrexham

Muangthong United

AC Siena

Rayo Vallecano

*Although only a handful of managers inscribe for the cup i will put every team. The manager that won´t be part of the cup just don´t accept the friendlies or just tell me and i will count the club as bye.

CUP DRAW

GROUP A

Stade Brestois

Doncaster Rovers

Rayo Vallecano

FC Nordsjaelland

Crewe Alexandra

GROUP B

UD Logronés

Muangthong United

Greuther Furth

Barcelona B

Jahn Regensburg

GROUP C

AC Siena

Willem II

Liverpool de Montevideo

Guartinguetá

Como

GROUP D

Zalaegerszegi TE

FC Lugano

Rochdale

NK Vazazdin

Wrexham

* The calendar of games shall be done as soon as the next season dates become available.

The season finished and i brought back the cup idea. The idea is to make pots then the draw' date=' but i have found a problem. The new season will begin so there is no information about last season tables and results. I only did a pot with the cup winners and league ones. I have no other information to do the other 4 pots, so i will make a direct draw. I guess it won´t hurt. Most teams have similar ratings:)[/quote']

You can see all the tables from previous seasons mate, you just need to do the following;

Hit the World symbol near the top right

Then Overview near the top left

Then History, the 2nd tab

Then Tables, the third tab

You can then change which seasons table you are looking at. Obviously might be a bit late now the groups have been made but thought I would share for the future.

Mate' date=' there won´t be any friendlies. Any team that has a game with you, automatically wins 3-0. You don´t need to accept friendlies or play any game. You will be in the cup as bye team.[/quote']

Thanks brunopinto. hope it goes well for u. GL to all :)

You can see all the tables from previous seasons mate' date=' you just need to do the following;

Hit the World symbol near the top right

Then Overview near the top left

Then History, the 2nd tab

Then Tables, the third tab

You can then change which seasons table you are looking at. Obviously might be a bit late now the groups have been made but thought I would share for the future.[/quote']

How i forgot it? I did it last season! Cheers mate. Direct draw doesn´t hurt, teams have similar clubs.

great job brunopinto on the cup draw...looks great!

willem II have beaten wrexham 4-3 in the charity shield!!!..manu trigueros got sent off and i was surprised it didnt at least go to penalties

Cheers mate. When i got the season dates available i shall do the calendar. It should last season long.

chR Ristos steered Rayo Vallecano to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Rayo Vallecano beat Doncaster Rovers 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Alcacer scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Martínez and Klonaridis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Ashleigh Hilton was unable to prevent a Liverpool de Montevideo defeat to Stade Brestois.

Liverpool de Montevideo slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Stade Brestois in their Division 1 fixture.

Kace was on the scoresheet for his side.

A disappointing start to the season considering we were at home. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come for us. :(

Ashleigh Hilton steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against SL Benfica.

Liverpool de Montevideo outclassed SL Benfica and beat them 3 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Group D fixture.

Cicero and Grechyshkin were amongst the goalscorers.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL Ive won a game in Europe :D