Re: 87+

Nineteenth pick

Drum Roll..................

...and the nineteenth team drawn is.......

......more Drum Roll

Zalaegerszegi TE

Campbellblade's club Zalaegerszegi TE are the tenth and final team drafted into division 1 :)

twentieth pick

Drum Roll.................. :o

...and the twentieth team drawn is.......

......more Drum Roll :o

Liverpool de Montevideo

Monkeyshuffl's club Liverpool de Montevideo are the tenth and final team drafted into division 2 :)

...and that concludes the draw for the Divisions B)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Hope the league goes well for you mate!

Thanks mate :)

With Like_A_Boas withdrawing and NajDuch5 uncontactable the two new replacements are...

scrool................Crewe........................Kristian iankov

who take NajDuch's place in Division 1

and

Nailsdog.............Rochdale....................Adam Whitworth

who take Like_A_Boas' place in Division 2

Welcome both of you to the setup and good luck :)

wahey not quite last XD

cheers for setting it up Monkey.

Will there be a transfer ban until all the managers have joined?

I'll try and set it up tommorrow during the day if I can get enough time free to do it, but otherwise when I get home from work. I think there's up to 48hr transfer ban when its first created anyway so that should:rolleyes: give people long enough to accept the invite - once thats up its a free for all :eek:

If a manager did miss the beginning there always going to be more risers - the beauty of it is we are not battling for a finite number of superstars or even to a certain degree future talents - its about risers and their an endless supply :)

OMG!:eek:

You are currently in position 88 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

Really?????

W the F

Last time I made one I was like 3rd or something

That's 2 days till now its going to take - surely not :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not happy :(

OMG!:eek:

You are currently in position 88 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

Really?????

W the F

Last time I made one I was like 3rd or something

That's 2 days till now its going to take - surely not :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not happy :(

id ignore that they are pretty quick and most of those 88 are soccermanager ones where they will remain emptyish :) i hope.

id ignore that they are pretty quick and most of those 88 are soccermanager ones where they will remain emptyish :) i hope.

I hope your right, but it does say the custom game world queue?

Whoop whoop 87th in the queue!!! :rolleyes:

82nd at 13:03

81st at 13:57

Yawn

73rd at 15:08

73rd STILL at 15:58 (c'mon c'mon go faster god damn it)

59th at 19:01

56 at 19:07 :confused:

48 at 21:17

Well the wait continues I'm afraid, oh well :rolleyes: I would think it should be open/created tomorrow though at the rate its going.

Look on the bright side this gives you time for last minute scouting that could make the difference to your clubs success or failure!

On another note, I did a little more to the setup sig today and will hopefully be up in the coming days :D

44th at 22:02

Well the wait continues I'm afraid' date=' oh well :rolleyes: I would think it should be open/created tomorrow though at the rate its going.

Look on the bright side this gives you time for last minute scouting that could make the difference to your clubs success or failure!

On another note, I did a little more to the setup sig today and will hopefully be up in the coming days :D

44th at 22:02[/quote']

Got my little black notepad handy too ;)

All invites have been sent....:)

...apart from Lampard Legend who needs to create a space :rolleyes::P

Have fun guys and good luck :)

Oh and try and be active on the forum as much as your time allows as it will help keep the setup stronger and easier to find replacement managers should they be needed! Thanks :D

We can't BID for 48 Hours' date=' thought it was Bids are'nt [b']ACCEPTED[/b] for 48 Hours??

yeah it would make more sense if bids could be put in even if they weren't accepted for 48-72 hours

Thought this would have been created yesterday and 24hrs of the ban would be up by now :(

Time to get shortlisting and soak up the atmosphere at your new club :P

yeah it would make more sense if bids could be put in even if they weren't accepted for 48-72 hours

Thought this would have been created yesterday and 24hrs of the ban would be up by now :(

Time to get shortlisting and soak up the atmosphere at your new club :P

So we cant bid until Friday morning?