Re: 87+

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against UD Logroñés.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat UD Logroñés 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Goulart scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brooks and Mugni were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well played mate destroyed me having plenty of work to do!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Monkeyshuffl earned a draw with Liverpool de Montevideo against Crewe Alexandra.

Liverpool de Montevideo dominated much of the play against Crewe Alexandra but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Peña, Kace and Paulista were amongst the goalscorers.

Dominated possession but lacked shots to turn into goals. Still in the relegation zone but also not completely out of the title race :eek:

Going through a slum at the moment, so close to settling for a draw and at times even dominating matches. Looks like a quick ride down.

In other matters, I lost a bid on a player, no big deal nor am I mad over it. But the thing is both bidding clubs offered the same amount with me being the first to bid on the player, so why or how does the player or system choose which club to go to?

rZ84XSz.jpg

can anyone or Lugano help? or am I missing something? I am fine if you bid just a thousand more than what I offered.

Thanks in advance. :)

Going through a slum at the moment' date=' so close to settling for a draw and at times even dominating matches. Looks like a quick ride down.

In other matters, I lost a bid on a player, no big deal nor am I mad over it. But the thing is both bidding clubs offered the same amount with me being the first to bid on the player, so why or how does the player or system choose which club to go to?

[img']http://i.imgur.com/rZ84XSz.jpg[/img]

can anyone or Lugano help? or am I missing something? I am fine if you bid just a thousand more than what I offered.

Thanks in advance. :)

Your not missing anything when same amount, it's just random & I ended up being lucky one. I've won them & lost them .... many times. I knew it when I saw we both bid minimum.

Managed to beat Siena 4-3 away from home on the last day of the 1st round of the season! This puts us up to 3rd which means an automatic promotion spot, i hope we continue climbing up the table. We didnt leave our mark for yet another year in the cup so promotion is a must! In other news, we are currently in a financial meltdown having to pay 161 player wages, so to inform the fans, our next incoming transfer will be after 5 seasons if we are lucky! :P

Monkeyshuffl was unable to prevent a Liverpool de Montevideo defeat to Rayo Vallecano.

Liverpool de Montevideo lost 4 - 2 to Rayo Vallecano in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Ryder and Büyük were amongst the goalscorers.

Cant win :mad: Game hates me :( There can be no other explanation as I obviously make all the right decisions at all the right times :o Deep in relegation trouble now and can't see us realistacly getting out of it with our form.

We too are slipping further and further into a financial balls up. We have to sell Goulart who was one of our best players too now that he has reached 87+. Whilst that will help to ease the financial strain it wont help matters on the pitch. Doom and gloom and more gloom and doom. Pre season prediction of challenging for the title looks somewhat ridiculous now and probably should have seen it coming since we were on the slide last season. :(

Still the suns out so can't complain :rolleyes:

Fred Ziko steered Wrexham to victory against Greuther Fürth.

Wrexham beat Greuther Fürth 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Sylla had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ings and Ward-prowse were amongst the goalscorers.

Glad to come from behind and win the game, up to 2nd place now and waiting for a tough match on Sunday against Lugano who are 3rd!

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Willem II.

Liverpool de Montevideo hammered Willem II 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mugni scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ryder and Peña were also amongst the goalscorers.

Liverpool de Montevideo have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Willem II 5 - 0.

Can we play you every week? Is what the fans were heard chanting after the game. This may have been because we can't beat anybody else though.

Gives us hope of top flight survival but games are running out and we are still in the bottom 4 :(

In other news NK Varazdin scouts have been seen spying on our players over the last couple of days. At least I think they are scouts they could be fanboys or stalkers in which case a court order might be needed to stop them coming within a mile of our ground.

Fred Ziko steered Wrexham to victory against FC Lugano.

Wrexham beat FC Lugano 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ings scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Erdogan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Top of the table :D thats where we believe we belong, more of the same is needed against 3rd placed Varazdin on Thursday!

Noisy (Forum) steered AC Siena to victory against Calcio Como.

AC Siena beat Calcio Como 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ocampos scored all 3 goals for AC Siena and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Over our mini slump and up to 5th, We also play in the Cup Final tomorrow night :eek:

Looking to add another trophy to my resume with a different club :P

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Rochdale.

Liverpool de Montevideo outclassed Rochdale and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jefferson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mugni was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Slightly fortuitous result considering they had an 89th minute goal dissalowed :D Digs us out of the hole we were in and moves us up to 5th. A title comeback would be a miracle now that we are 8pts behind with 7 to play so top flight survival is still firmly the target for this season. Still waiting for an offer on Goulart to reduce club debt. An offer straight away would have nearly wiped out the debt, an offer now would halve the debt :eek: Tough times ahead with little risers coming through the ranks at the moment :(

In other news NK Varazdin scouts have been seen spying on our players over the last couple of days. At least I think they are scouts they could be fanboys or stalkers in which case a court order might be needed to stop them coming within a mile of our ground.

i can't controll those guys. One sniff of talent and they're off, with tents and all, camping around stadiums sending reports. I've been trying to tell them there's no money, -12M is like a 3 week transfer ban, but they don't get it.

:confused:there hasn't been an offer made for a player of mine for 10 days now, worst debt ever

i can't controll those guys. One sniff of talent and they're off' date=' with tents and all, camping around stadiums sending reports. I've been trying to tell them there's no money, -12M is like a 3 week transfer ban, but they don't get it.

:confused:there hasn't been an offer made for a player of mine for 10 days now, worst debt ever[/quote']

Siena have submitted a bid :P

i can't controll those guys. One sniff of talent and they're off' date=' with tents and all, camping around stadiums sending reports. I've been trying to tell them there's no money, -12M is like a 3 week transfer ban, but they don't get it.

:confused:there hasn't been an offer made for a player of mine for 10 days now, worst debt ever[/quote']

I have to stop myself from scouting when I have no money (which is most of the time nowadays) as it only frustrates me to then lose out on players to other clubs due to not being able to bid for them :(

I'm 14m in debt now so really should start looking at who to sell though once an offer for Goulart comes in that should bring in 7-8m.

It would be interesting to see what the state of other club finances are as its tough staying in the black with big squads. I remember Tranmere saying Wrexham were in debt a while back. Its almost like real life with clubs spending beyond their means lol

I have to stop myself from scouting when I have no money (which is most of the time nowadays) as it only frustrates me to then lose out on players to other clubs due to not being able to bid for them :(

I'm 14m in debt now so really should start looking at who to sell though once an offer for Goulart comes in that should bring in 7-8m.

It would be interesting to see what the state of other club finances are as its tough staying in the black with big squads. I remember Tranmere saying Wrexham were in debt a while back. Its almost like real life with clubs spending beyond their means lol

Current Balance £111,785,590 Weekly Balance £-577,420

Above is my situ .... So it's possible.....

Lost the Cup Final 2-1 :(:(

Well we couldn't have you come back and think well this is a piece of pi$$ now could we ;)

Current Balance £111' date='785,590 Weekly Balance £-577,420

Above is my situ .... So it's possible.....[/quote']

Booo :P

Bl00dy hell, no point bidding against you then lol.

How have you made so much money? I know you had to sell some of your super team a few seasons ago but 112m :eek: have you been slipping SM brown envelopes or something as that's impressive and way higher than I thought any one would have by a long way. Ive really got to sort my club out :o

All players available for sale! possibly :D

Well we couldn't have you come back and think well this is a piece of pi$$ now could we ;)

Booo :P

Bl00dy hell' date=' no point bidding against you then lol.

How have you made so much money? I know you had to sell some of your super team a few seasons ago but 112m :eek: have you been slipping SM brown envelopes or something as that's impressive and way higher than I thought any one would have by a long way. Ive really got to sort my club out :o

All players available for sale! [i']possibly[/i] :D

There is a "secret" to it & it's easy :) & all you do is ************** OUCH!!! (Please Chairman:eek: :mad: you could have just said not to tell, that hurt!! :(;):D

Fred Ziko steered Wrexham to victory against NK Varaždin.

Wrexham beat NK Varaždin 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kitsiou scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ings and Morcillo were also amongst the goalscorers.

6 wins in the last 7 league games and we are on fire! Got a 4 point gap between the other teams now! :D

After their result against Liverpool de Montevideo, Guaratinguetá are now unbeaten in 16 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Defence still playing well, only 6 goals conceded in 12 league games, GK Giefer is rated 2nd in the average performance table, the only Goalkeeper in the top 20.

Beginning to wonder if we can finish the season unbeaten. Looking at the previous League Tables, it has never been done before, or am I tempting fate :P

The players are aiming to immortalise themselves as this set ups very own 'Invincibles'.

After their result against Liverpool de Montevideo' date=' Guaratinguetá are now unbeaten in 16 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.[/b']

Defence still playing well, only 6 goals conceded in 12 league games, GK Giefer is rated 2nd in the average performance table, the only Goalkeeper in the top 20.

Beginning to wonder if we can finish the season unbeaten. Looking at the previous League Tables, it has never been done before, or am I tempting fate :P

The players are aiming to immortalise themselves as this set ups very own 'Invincibles'.

Unfortunately they all just so happened to have a "random" drug test after the game. It was clear from the luminous green colour of the urine sample your players gave that things wern't quite right and low and behold they all tested positive for virtualy every banned substance known to man and a few new ones too. No one can find any trace of the "exotic fruit" juice supposedly handed to them at half time at Liverpool's ground that they "claim" to have all drunk. This unfortunately leaves the authorities (me) with no option but to declare yesterdays result void and award myself a 3-0 win whilst also banning all your players for life, Yes all even the ones who wern't even at the game as they are guilty by association. You therefore have to sell everyone at the club and start again. Thems the rules I'm afraid and are clearly stated somewhere on the opening page of this thread though I don't have the time to point out where. :P;)

Unfortunately they all just so happened to have a "random" drug test after the game. It was clear from the luminous green colour of the urine sample your players gave that things wern't quite right and low and behold they all tested positive for virtualy every banned substance known to man and a few new ones too. No one can find any trace of the "exotic fruit" juice supposedly handed to them at half time at Liverpool's ground that they "claim" to have all drunk. This unfortunately leaves the authorities (me) with no option but to declare yesterdays result void and award myself a 3-0 win whilst also banning all your players for life' date=' Yes all even the ones who wern't even at the game as they are guilty by association. You therefore have to sell everyone at the club and start again. Thems the rules I'm afraid and are clearly stated somewhere on the opening page of this thread though I don't have the time to point out where. :P;)[/quote']

I have successfully lodged an appeal with the SMFA, as we all know, the outcome of the investigation will be treated with their usual swift response. It is expected in July 2018. Until then all results will stand.

The appeal is based on the fact that the green liquid was actually just an artichoke smoothie, we all know what this does to your urine:eek:

The appeal was made against section 5, subsection 3 of the standard game world rules - 'Bad loser' and also section 69, sub section 69 - 'unscrupulous game world owner' ;)

Any further response regarding this appeal must be directed to my lawyers,

'Rilo, Rilo and Rilo Ltd, The houseboat on the right, The Amazon, Brazil'

Correspondence will not be entered into, please visit to discuss in person.