• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

5 confirmed signings for UD Logroñés.

The offer for Romain AMALFITANO of Newcastle United from UD Logroñés has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was a regular in Ligue 2 last season, which he still needs to be reviewed for. Also played some European games for newcastle, so should rise from 78 into the low 80s.

The offer for Bacelar DOUGLAS of Vasco da Gama from UD Logroñés has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A regular alongside Dede at Vasco. He should rise in the next few days from 78 to around 83/84. Really surprised no one else bidded for him

The offer for Martin LINNES of Molde FK from UD Logroñés has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Regular at Molde. Will easiy get +5, maybe a bid more.

The offer for Shir TZEDEK of Ironi Kiryat Shmona from UD Logroñés has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Won the Isreal league last season, being a regular in defence. Has champions league games this season (Only qualifiers, but still counts) and recently broke into the national team. Should get a +5.

The offer for Darren JAMIESON of Livingston from UD Logroñés has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 60 rated keeper just to keep wages down.

I did miss out on many of the 'star' players. I find it a bit silly to be bidding so highly at this stage of the setup. But I guess alot of people are going to go for a great starting 11 and fill the squad up with loads of £10k players. Think its a waste of money as you have to sell them when they hit 87, but each to there own :)

The offer for Luke SHAW of Southampton from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy i got him with no competition :)

The offer for Razak NUHU of Stromsgodset IF from Guaratinguetá has been accepted along with other club offers. Stromsgodset IF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Won him for 4k... Should get a nice rise next Norway changes...

The offer for Thorgan HAZARD of Chelsea from Guaratinguetá has been accepted along with other club offers. Chelsea will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Didn't knew if i should go for him or for Piazon, but decided for Hazard and manage to win him :) Future star...

The offer for Berat DJIMSITI of FC Zurich from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sebastián SOSA of Palermo from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kostas STAFYLIDIS of Bayer Leverkusen from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

80 rated LB that join us for CV...

The offer for Souleymane COULIBALY of Tottenham Hotspur from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This guy was incredible on last years U17 so i decided to buy him...

The offer for Karim REKIK of Manchester City from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Went on him just because of the low price (650k)...

The offer for Raúl JIMÉNEZ of Club América from Guaratinguetá has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Looking for a +4/5 next Mexican changes...

Wrexham are pleased to announce the first 5 signings of the season! Francesco Bardi 3.1M, Craig Sibbald 10K, Danny Holmes 10K, Muhammed Demirci 390K and Dominique Heintz 420K will all be joining the club.

Many people think Bardi (80) is the next 1st choice GK for Inter...he is expected to be the new captain of Wrexham for the coming season.

Sibbald (70) who has attracted lots of interest from the Premier League, will be very useful as he can play anywhere along the midfield.

As a Tranmere fan i had to buy Holmes (67) as he is cheap and has started every game for us with good performances. With the team top of the league, he is in for a nice rise.

Demirci (75) is a very skilful player, has bags of talent and has already had trials with Barcelona...glad to get him with no competition.

Heintz (75) is a young german international CB who following the relegation of Kaiserslautern has become a regular for them.

First signings for Crewe

CASTEELS, Koen-Started last 3 League games for Hoffenheim and hope to keep playing regular

DAVIES, Ben-After Taylor inj. he start every game for Swansea

FISCHER, Bastian-with 13 starts and 5 goals he is the top scorer for Bayern Munchen II,looks very prospective

CHERYSHEV, Denis-Playing regular for Real Madrid B and it's very talanted player

FERNÁNDES, Júnior-Playing in CL for Leverkusen and playing in some league matches

BRUNO, Gianni-Played some matches for the first team of Lille

SEFEROVIC, Haris-Playing for Fiorentina and for Switzerland U19

FÜLLKRUG, Niclas-Played in some matches for the first team of Werder Bremen,played for GermanyU19

Cant belive some of the bidding (shakes head in dismay)

6m+ for some players:rolleyes: how is that ever going to be value for money in this setup when you have 30m to start with?

No chance of getting the 21 players you need (22 to be able to sell):rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong I'm impressed by the scouting work that managers are doing but some of the bidding has been ridiculous! There are so many risers out there why bid so much and end up with no squad!

Cant belive some of the bidding (shakes head in dismay)

6m+ for some players:rolleyes: how is that ever going to be value for money in this setup when you have 30m to start with?

No chance of getting the 21 players you need (22 to be able to sell):rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong I'm impressed by the scouting work that managers are doing but some of the bidding has been ridiculous! There are so many risers out there why bid so much and end up with no squad!

VERY ANNOYING :( You consider bids for just the right amount & lo & behold someone triples it or more. You start having to re-evaluate evry bid but no way can u bid these figures! Yes looks like 2 clubs at least will struggle, drop out & PLEASE IF THEY ASK TO COME BACK after RUINING 2 clubs PLEASE DECLINE THEM?

Not completely sure how SM treat there particular TOP BIDS that remain, I think it goes to 2nd best bid or is it re-bid??

210149.jpg

Como Land Longo!

In a bid to be the 1st Champions of the setup, Baldo has been able to lure promising Italian forward Samuele Longo to the beautiful city of Como, at just 1.1m. The ex Inter youth star joins alongside such names as Rosa Samuel (club record at 2m) and Belfodil.

"The club is going in the right direction. Talent has joined and a lot more is on its way. We expect to be the best. Avoiding the "big" signings was always our aim because of the need to build a squad, though I did expect Sterling was ours."

187 new messages? been a busy night for the agents then.

Muangthong United are pleased to annonce the club have made 11 new signings for a total of around £2m. Among them higly rated young talent Nick Powell and club record signing Luke Williams who cost the club £1m. Also bought was Razvan POPA who at just 15 is the youngest player at the club.

Fans are pleased with the new players but expressed concern at only having one defender and no goal keeper. Muangthong manger DB said they sould relax and that more players will come to the club soon.

VERY ANNOYING :( You consider bids for just the right amount & lo & behold someone triples it or more. You start having to re-evaluate evry bid but no way can u bid these figures! Yes looks like 2 clubs at least will struggle' date=' drop out & PLEASE IF THEY ASK TO COME BACK after RUINING 2 clubs PLEASE DECLINE THEM?

Not completely sure how SM treat there particular TOP BIDS that remain, I think it goes to 2nd best bid or is it re-bid??[/quote']

I hope those managers will do the decent thing and stick with their clubs and get them out of the trouble they are in (especially after all the effort I have gone to in organising this setup). It's doable because they wont have big wages, their sqaud will get added to an made up of 70ish rated players by the game. But they will need to sell their top players once they rise to generate funds. Embrace the challenge and show us your not a ****

Bids will go to second best if top bid can't be fulfilled.

A LOT of frantic rushing to cancel bids possibly could save a club or 2???

I hope so. Iv'e tried messaging a couple of managers - but we will see:rolleyes:

Please people don't spoil it' date=' this setup looks so promising and is fairly unique I'd imagine! Have fun in bidding for players but be sensible and realistic in what your club can afford! Its not just about finding the best talent/risers but also managing the rest of the club and that includes your Finances!

As you can probably tell I'm a little annoyed :mad: But will reserve judgment on people untill I see their commitment to their club and the setup. Please don't make me regret letting you join :P

187 new messages? been a busy night for the agents then.

Muangthong United are pleased to annonce the club have made 11 new signings for a total of around £2m. Among them higly rated young talent Nick Powell and club record signing Luke Williams who cost the club £1m. Also bought was Razvan POPA who at just 15 is the youngest player at the club.

Fans are pleased with the new players but expressed concern at only having one defender and no goal keeper. Muangthong manger DB said they sould relax and that more players will come to the club soon.

Now thats good managing ;)

Lol :)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Please do not ignore this.....

Those with small squads (you know who you are) and with very little money left please please please BUY LOTS of 10k PLAYERS. It does NOT matter if they will rise or not. You just need to be able to sell when the transfer bans are up!

Make sure you have at LEAST 26 PLAYERS to be able to manuever in the transfer market to sort your finances out!

In respect to your fellow managers do the right thing!

Thank You! :)

Mattia DE SCIGLIO has completed his move to Guaratinguetá from Milan for 4,576,000. All other offers were turned down.
Paul POGBA has completed his move to Guaratinguetá from Juventus for 4,576,000. All other offers were turned down.

YEAHHHHH!!!!

Payed 9m for both of them, but i am sure i will get this money back in a very short time. Pogba and De Sciglio are future stars :D

I'm going to be playing very attacking football. ;)

Missed out on most of my DF targets and you stole that Mexican GK from me ;). But I've some transfers processing that should even out the squad.

Lol - theres been a lot of "stealing" going on ;)

YEAHHHHH!!!!

Payed 9m for both of them' date=' but i am sure i will get this money back in a very short time. Pogba and De Sciglio are future stars :D[/quote']

At least you have 16 players for the 16.5m you have spent, nothing wrong with that :)