• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

Bad result for us last night losing 4-1 at home against Stade Brestois but not reading much into it really as we are still 1st and it happened under very unlucky circumstances! We managed to score 1st but conceded on the first chance after that, furthermore we conceded two goals at the final minutes of both halves, we where playing with 10 men, gave away a penalty and our goalkeeper Bardi didn't have a good game...so after all that and plus the fact that Stade are the form team of the division after us, i have decided to forgive my players and hope for a better result against a very dangerous Como!

RULE BREAK!

Jahn Regensburg - Bruno Pinto

For some reason Leon Goretzka has played the last two games when he is rated 87+ :mad:

Why has he been brought back into the team nearly 3 months after he rose to 87+ and why hasn't he been sold? :mad:

This is a clear rule break and he MUST not play any more and be SOLD asap!!

Jahn Regensburg are now banned from buying players for 8 weeks (28th September) If anyone see's this ban ignored please let me know incase I miss it. Thanks :)

sorry Rilo' date=' I ended your unbeaten streak, but I am still bottom of the table. :([/quote']

No problem, I am putting this result down to the fact that I didn't give the players their artichoke smoothie at half time.

I decided against it because of the unfounded accusations that have been made recently. :mad:;)

RULE BREAK!

Jahn Regensburg - Bruno Pinto

For some reason Leon Goretzka has played the last two games when he is rated 87+ :mad:

Why has he been brought back into the team nearly 3 months after he rose to 87+ and why hasn't he been sold? :mad:

This is a clear rule break and he MUST not play any more and be SOLD asap!!

Jahn Regensburg are now banned from buying players for 8 weeks (28th September) If anyone see's this ban ignored please let me know incase I miss it. Thanks :)

Not being sold is my fault, but him playing, must be the assistant manager, i didn´t changed the tactics in the last game and i had injuries or suspensions, so Goretzka joined. So sorry.

Not being sold is my fault' date=' but him playing, must be the assistant manager, i didn´t changed the tactics in the last game and i had injuries or suspensions, so Goretzka joined. So sorry.[/quote']
I didnt change any tactics. The assistant manager did it. When i clicked the tactics tab' date=' goretzka wasn´t in it.[/quote']

Ban still stands. Its the managers responsibility to make sure no 87+ players play games. That means having the final selection say and not leaving it to the assistant manager. If the Assistant makes a call the buck still stops with the Manager.

No problem' date=' I am putting this result down to the fact that I didn't give the players their artichoke smoothie at half time.

I decided against it because of the unfounded accusations that have been made recently. :mad:;)[/quote']

Tests have been inconclusive so far mainly due to the fact no tests have been taken due to not being able to acquire this rare mystical substance.

But let it be known the unavailability of this substance is clear stone wall proof that they did drink it otherwise there would be some around, right?!!

This evidence looks damning and could be enough on its own to shut the Club down.

Chief Prosecutor (AKA Judge and Jury) Monkeyshuffl had this to say "No one is falling for this Artichoke smoothie smokescreen" and " we have not been able to rule out this substance being the solution to free global energy, a cure for cancer and a breakthrough in tanning lotion" :eek:

Tests have been inconclusive so far mainly due to the fact no tests have been taken due to not being able to acquire this rare mystical substance.

But let it be known the unavailability of this substance is clear stone wall proof that they did drink it otherwise there would be some around' date=' right?!!

This evidence looks damning and could be enough on its own to shut the Club down.

Chief Prosecutor (AKA Judge and Jury) Monkeyshuffl had this to say "No one is falling for this Artichoke smoothie smokescreen" and " we have not been able to rule out this substance being the solution to free global energy, a cure for cancer and a breakthrough in tanning lotion" :eek:[/quote']

No evidence has been found because artichokes are not native to South America where the match was played:rolleyes: They were specially flown in by their English Manager.

Speaking of mystical substances, it would appear the Chief Prosecuter has been indulging in a few:p

Fred Ziko earned a draw with Wrexham against Calcio Como.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Wrexham and Calcio Como in their Division 2 fixture.

Bardi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Things are getting tight now, only two points away from 4th position, but chances are good that we will get back to winning ways when we play Barcelona B on Sunday, although we will be without Erdogan, our most influential player this season due to injury he picked up today which means he will miss 1 game!

Not being sold is my fault' date=' but him playing, must be the assistant manager, i didn´t changed the tactics in the last game and i had injuries or suspensions, so Goretzka joined. So sorry.[/quote']

RULE BREAK AGAIN!

Bruno you let him play his third game in a row now! :mad::mad::mad: Really not happy about this :mad:

Quote from rules....

If the ban reaches 10 weeks or you ignore the ban and sign someone (Why are you playing this setup?:rolleyes:) you MUST sell the best rated player at your club who is available to sell IMEDIATELY! (this noes not include the 87+ rated player who has to be sold anyway). If more than one player rated the same you MUST sell the youngest of them. For example you have an 85 rated player but he is transfer banned. The next highest is two 84's who arn't transfer banned, one is 22 the other 30. You MUST sell the 22 year old. You MUST still serve the Ban also to the selling of the player. Should the offender reach 10 weeks or sign when they shouldn't again 2 players MUST be sold and so on. Please don't let yourself get into this situation. :mad:

Bruno you have now reached a 12 week ban. This means Goretzka MUST not play any more and be sold asap (you have an offer so accept it!) As part of the punishment the youngest next best player (Suso 86) must be sold asap as well. I expect to see him transfer listed next time you are on.

I am also amending the rule slightly to say that the forced sale is not allowed to play any more either as I implied it but didn't state it. This comes into effect immediately and is none negotiable. To clarify what I have just said Suso must not play any more and be sold asap.

Also there is nothing laid out in the rule to say what happens if you continue to let the ban rise. This shall be amended too. For every week extra that the ban rises from after the first enforced sale that shall be the amount of players that will also need to be sold. Again these shall be the highest rated and if a tie the youngest of the players. For example if a ban reaches 12 weeks and an ineligable player plays the next game the ban rises to 16 weeks and 4 more of the highest rated players must be put up for sale and sold as soon as possible. This amendment of the rule comes into effect imediately too.

As I originally posted in the rule anyone getting in to a situation like this needs to question whether they really want to continue in the GW as things like this shouldn't and can't keep happening! :mad::(

my my my Bruno you have been a naughty boy :eek:

He hasn't logged in since either which means he's going to have a huge ban coming his way and will have to sell several players unless he changes Goretzka out of his team tonight! It will be 6 in total including Goretzka and Suso)

I will not accept any excuses from him and the new ruling that i brought in the other day to tighten up on prolonged breaking of the rules were brought in the other day so plenty of time to make sure that he is not in breach of it. People should be logging in at least once between games anyway or this GW isnt for them :mad:

Clock is ticking Bruno :rolleyes:

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against UD Logroñés.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat UD Logroñés 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Caio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ryder was on the scoresheet for his side.

A thorough search was performed before the game to make sure no performance enhancement drinks were smuggled into the game!

In other news I'm glad to see Bruno logged on and took Goretzka out of his side for tonight's game and has accepted the offer for him. Suso still needs to be sold though so needs to be transfer listed and must not play any more.

He hasn't logged in since either which means he's going to have a huge ban coming his way and will have to sell several players unless he changes Goretzka out of his team tonight! It will be 6 in total including Goretzka and Suso)

I will not accept any excuses from him and the new ruling that i brought in the other day to tighten up on prolonged breaking of the rules were brought in the other day so plenty of time to make sure that he is not in breach of it. People should be logging in at least once between games anyway or this GW isnt for them :mad:

Clock is ticking Bruno :rolleyes:

Have to fully agree & back you 100%. That is what this game is about & you have an unenviable job policing the rules. But them ARE THE RULES BRUNO.

Wow that picture ... is it you ????

OR a little monkey :) :) ;)

Have to fully agree & back you 100%. That is what this game is about & you have an unenviable job policing the rules. But them ARE THE RULES BRUNO.

Wow that picture ... is it you ????

OR a little monkey :) :) ;)

Lol is it me Ha ha

...its my little monkey of course :D the little fella is 16 weeks old now. He's not so little though more a chunky monkey as he was 9lbs 1 and a half when he was born and is rapidly growing!

It appears the infamous alleged "Artichoke" performance enhancement drink might be more wide spread than was first thought! :eek::P:(

Since the decision by the manager of Guaratingueta to stop serving his artichoke smoothies at half time, the team has failed to win a game and has slipped to 3rd. The decision to stop serving them was taken because of an unfounded and slanderous accusation from the game world owner. I put the lack of results down to the doubts caused in my players minds.

At the moment I am on holiday in Mexico. After getting soundly beaten at beach volley ball, I noticed that their best player was drinking a green cocktail. After investigation, I found it contained Guava. I will be serving these at half time at Guaratingueta's next game, if any body has a problem with this, please come along for a sample.;)

Right, I just remembered to update the rule on the OP about bans. Below is an extract from the OP containing the adjusted rule.

Mainly added (the bit in green) but also took away a line saying about if an offender reaches 10 weeks again then 2 players would need to be sold rather than 1. Did this for a couple of reasons but mainly I felt it could end up being more confusing than any benefit it would bring. Overall not big changes as I am loathe to do that once something has been set up but just felt things needed to be tweeked and tightened up as there was nothing in place to say what happens once a manager lets a ban get out of hand. :)

Should a manager play an 87+ either on purpose or by accident he MUST face a transfer ban. A four week ban for each game the 87+ plays in. If more than one 87+ played then an extra week is added for each subsequent player. For an example if two 87+ play one game the club is banned for five weeks if they then play the next game it is extended to 10 weeks and so on. NO EXCEPTIONS (unfortunatly this includes going on holiday as it would be open to abuse! It is YOUR responsibility as manager to make sure you don't end up being transfer banned for months. You could try and use players who have been rated recently so no unexpected 87+ sneaks in)

If the ban reaches 10 weeks or you ignore the ban and sign someone (Why are you playing this setup?:rolleyes:) you MUST sell the best rated player at your club who is available to sell IMEDIATELY! (this noes not include the 87+ rated player who has to be sold anyway). If more than one player rated the same you MUST sell the youngest of them. For example you have an 85 rated player but he is transfer banned. The next highest is two 84's who arn't transfer banned, one is 22 the other 30. You MUST sell the 22 year old. You MUST still serve the Ban as well as selling the player. The player must not play any more for the club whilst waiting to be sold.

For every week extra that the ban rises from after the first enforced sale, that shall be the amount of players that MUST also be sold. Again these shall be the highest rated and if a tie the youngest of the players. For example if a ban reaches 12 weeks and an ineligable player plays the next game the ban rises to 16 weeks and 4 more of the highest rated players MUST be put up for sale and sold as soon as possible. These players MUST also not play again.

Should anyone let themselves get beyond this point I would hope they would do the decent thing and resign from the club so as to be fair to the other GW managers who abide by the rules and for the future competitiveness of the club and the good of the GW in general. This doesn't mean that the manager would never be allowed back to manage again in the future. Having the decency to resign would go a long way to making amends for continual breaking of the rules and building goodwill for future involvement. Should the manager resign the club's ban and enforced sales (excluding 87+ rated players) shall be rescinded so as not to punish the new manager coming in.

Please don't let yourself get into this situation. :mad: