• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 87+ SEASON 12 PREVIEW Below is my rambling Season preview for the upcoming season. As always its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously Its not up to Stato's (Tranmere) quality of

Re: 87+ SEASON 10 PREVIEW Division 1 Guaratingueta Strength: Reigning back to back Division 1 champions that are fast becoming a powerhouse after retaining their title on the last day of last seas

Re: 87+ SEASON 11 PREVIEW Division 1 Rayo Vallecano Strength: Last seasons champions have started brightly winning the Charity Shield. One of this season's favourites for the title after scoring a

Re: 87+

Monkeyshuffl earned a draw with Liverpool de Montevideo against UD Logroñés.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Liverpool de Montevideo and UD Logroñés in their Division 1 fixture.

Cartabia scored the only goal for Liverpool de Montevideo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A disappointing wasted opportunity to catch up with Wrexham after they lost. Still its a point in the right direction and with Wrexham up next its crunch time on whether we can mount a title assault or not this season. Win and we are in it. Draw and its not looking good. Lose and it will just be about avoiding relegation. Pressures on :eek:

Really unlucky week for Wrexham, knocked out on penalties in the cup, with the oppositions goalkeeper getting a man of the match performance, after that dissapointment we lost at home, our first loss of the season, against Lugano 0-3... they had 3 shots on goal, 3 goals scored :mad: These events have lead manager Fred Ziko to sell 84 rated Szymanowski in an attempt to motivate the players who got a bit cocky after the 18 points they gathered from the opening 6 games!

Really unlucky week for Wrexham' date=' knocked out on penalties in the cup, with the oppositions goalkeeper getting a man of the match performance, after that dissapointment we lost at home, our first loss of the season, against Lugano 0-3... they had 3 shots on goal, 3 goals scored :mad: These events have lead manager Fred Ziko to sell 84 rated Szymanowski in an attempt to motivate the players who got a bit cocky after the 18 points they gathered from the opening 6 games![/quote']

Bardi looked very cocky in my opinion. I would sell him if I were you :D

Really unlucky week for Wrexham' date=' knocked out on penalties in the cup, with the oppositions goalkeeper getting a man of the match performance, after that dissapointment we lost at home, our first loss of the season, against Lugano 0-3... they had 3 shots on goal, 3 goals scored :mad: These events have lead manager Fred Ziko to sell 84 rated Szymanowski in an attempt to motivate the players who got a bit cocky after the 18 points they gathered from the opening 6 games![/quote']

Yes I get a lot of opposition having a 10 keeper tho he's rated well less than 90 & my Manuel NEUER gets a 5 for having 3shots or 4shots or even 5shots & saving none! :eek::eek::eek: It seems repititive over many GW's & is very annoying & unrealistic. STOP IT SM!!! :( It seems they only way they know for a poorer team to shock a top notch team! Like an excuse :(

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Wrexham.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat Wrexham 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

çamdal scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Peña was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Tight game but managed to come back from 1-0 down to snatch it in the 89th minute 2-1 :D This must win game has kept us in the title race (only 3 points behind now) and has blown it wide open for a number of clubs to win it.

The win has come at a cost though losing 2 first teamer's to injury including my best rated striker :(

Just had a look at my club history

Highest Attendance....4,231 - Rochdale (6 Dec 2012)

Biggest Home League Defeat...Liverpool de Montevideo 0 - 3 Rochdale (6 Dec 2012)

:(

So in nearly 2 years Ive not managed to increase my fan base even though I am doing better than when I started in Div 2 :(

Just had a look at my club history

Highest Attendance....4' date='231 - Rochdale (6 Dec 2012)

Biggest Home League Defeat...Liverpool de Montevideo 0 - 3 Rochdale (6 Dec 2012)

:(

So in nearly 2 years Ive not managed to increase my fan base even though I am doing better than when I started in Div 2 :([/quote']

yes strangely, my teams (in other GW) tend to disappoint record home crowds by losing or do my fans like to attend losing matches.

Fred Ziko steered Wrexham to victory against Jahn Regensburg.

Wrexham outclassed Jahn Regensburg and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Parlak scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Erdoğan and Torres were also amongst the goalscorers.

Issiaga Sylla is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off.

Needed that after the poor form of late, Parlak returns, scores 2 goals, MOM performance and Wrexham win...simple! :D

Monkeyshuffl was unable to prevent a Liverpool de Montevideo defeat to NK Varaždin.

Liverpool de Montevideo slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to NK Varaždin in their Division 1 fixture.

Poor result against a team that was deep in the doo doo. We are going 1-0 down far to often and having to try to win games from behind and this time we came up short. 6 points off of top place and 5 off of relegation we are left wondering what the aim is for the rest of the season. Still have leaders Wrexham to play again so all is not lost yet :)

Its stat time again :P

I have been trying to understand why I have gone from winning the league for the last 2 seasons to being bottom after 10 games this season.

I appear to be struggling to score so I looked at my matches. For the 10 games I found the following (I am using the same defence and Goalie):

My shots........................................139 (average 14 per game)

Opposition shots..............................105 (11)

My shots on Target...........................82 (8)

Opposition shots on Target.................64 (6)

My Goals.........................................11

Opposition Goals...............................15

My shots on Target that score.............13%

Opposition shots on Target that score...23%

So, it takes me nearly 8 shots on target to score but only 4 on target for the opposition to score.

I can come to only 1 conclusion, which one of you lot has given my Goalie a bung :mad:

Its rumoured that the manager of Liverpool was seen near the ground carrying a brown envelope :eek:

I have been trying to understand why I have gone from winning the league for the last 2 seasons to being bottom after 10 games this season.

I appear to be struggling to score so I looked at my matches. For the 10 games I found the following (I am using the same defence and Goalie):

So' date=' it takes me nearly 8 shots on target to score but only 4 on target for the opposition to score.

I can come to only 1 conclusion, which one of you lot has given my Goalie a bung :mad:

Its rumoured that the manager of Liverpool was seen near the ground carrying a brown envelope :eek:[/quote']

Well if you will let your GK be the only one that is allowed to shoot...:P

I deny all these accusations against my good name. I was merely returning the brown envelope to your GK that he kindly lent me. It was a windy day so I weighted it down with "sheets of paper" so that it wouldn't get blown away ;)

Well if you will let your GK be the only one that is allowed to shoot...:P

I deny all these accusations against my good name. I was merely returning the brown envelope to your GK that he kindly lent me. It was a windy day so I weighted it down with "sheets of paper" so that it wouldn't get blown away ;)

This explanation is Totally acceptable as I have been in this situation many times (Co-incidentally always after my team has won scoring a lot of goals, usually with the keeper diving the wrong way or having a scratch of his bottom at the time, pure co-incidence). The defendent is found totally innocent without a brown stain on his reputation, even if you have seen this, it is a figment of ALL our imaginations, I assure you) ...... Off Mike " I think that went well 87+ & they all believed me erhhh... where's my envelope then?"....

So' date=' it takes me nearly 8 shots on target to score but only 4 on target for the opposition to score.

Its rumoured that the manager of Liverpool was seen near the ground carrying a brown envelope :eek:[/quote']

Yep I have noticed over the years I have played that you can be TOO SUCCESSFUL & many times I've wondered if SM apply a kind of handicapping. :(

Yep I have noticed over the years I have played that you can be TOO SUCCESSFUL & many times I've wondered if SM apply a kind of handicapping. :(

I would agree with this. This GW has shown wining div 1 is the kiss of death. If Guaratingueta get relegated this season which they look likely to that would mean EVERY team that won div 1 would have then soon gone on to get relegated. Coincidence?

I also think winning a league can give you a momentum boost (more so if you are not in the top league) this I think has been shown in this GW especially early on and most notably by Willem II were they won div 2 then div 1 the following season when they where one of the weakest as a favourite based on ratings to go back down. Wrexham won div 2 last season and got off to a flyer this season in div 1 and are still favourites to win it. Lugano won div 2 in season 1 then div 1 in season 2. As well as other good runs by Div 2 winning sides. Win div 2 and you seem to be a big contender for the div 1 title rather than be one of the most likely to go back down :confused:

footie earned a draw with Willem II against AC Siena.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Willem II and AC Siena in their Division 2 fixture.

Stevanovic scored the only goal for Willem II and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We shot ourselves in the foot by conceding the opponent's only shot of the game. B)