87+

87+

Re: 87+

Only 23 games ago you were Champions of Division 1 for the second season running. Fast forward to now and you are rock bottom of Division 2 :eek: Its things like this that make me love this GW as nobody is safe and nobody is too far behind the rest that they couldnt catch up.

Not feeling to much love for this GW at the the moment!!!!:(

Not feeling to much love for this GW at the the moment!!!!:(

At least you won Div 1 twice. Plus you are probably the most successful manager ever in it so far ;)

There's only one way your team can go now, and it will make it an even more impressive tale if you do bounce back to win the Div 1 title again :)

After 90 games in charge and the longest serving manager in UD Logrones history I had my first rise to 87 with Yannick Ferreira Carrasco leaving after 148 games for the club.

IMPORTANT NEWS

Layvin Kurzawa of NK Varazdin

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco of UD Logrones

have both reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap :)

Thanks

IMPORTANT NEWS

Layvin Kurzawa of NK Varazdin

Yannick Ferreira Carrasco of UD Logrones

have both reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap :)

Thanks

But SM decide to keep Fabinho at 86...awesome :D i hope they have finished reviewing Monaco and this post doesnt come back to haunt me tomorrow!

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Rayo Vallecano.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat Rayo Vallecano 3 - 2 in their 87+ Cup Round 2 fixture.

Gazinskiy and Lopes were amongst the goalscorers.

Thats twice we have beaten the current champions in a few days :D Long may this kind of form continue!!!

IMPORTANT NEWS

Jordan Ferri of Calcio Como has now reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap

Thanks

Finally after what i call transitional season last season as i only joined mid-season,Barcelona B have hit good run so far,leading the Division 2 table with 12 points. Scoring is no longer a problem,just like shown today when we beat Jahn Regensburg 5-2 away from home. I'm also quite active in transfers this season,already buying 50 new players and still have decent budget left

Christopher Riley steered Guaratinguetá to victory against AC Siena.

Guaratinguetá beat AC Siena 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Villalba scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 4 successive defeats in the League, only managing 5 goals in 5 games and also rooted to the bottom of Division 2, the Guaratingueta Manager decided it was time to take action.

He sent the second string out to face Liverpool FC in the SMFA shield (that's the REAL Liverpool, not the ramshackle outfit that plays in this GW :P) and they managed a very respectable draw. The same players then won in the cup to progress to the quarter finals.

The Manager then held a crisis meeting with his first team players, he told them in no uncertain terms that it was time to 'extract the digit'. He changed the match tactics to a more attacking set up and told them heads will roll if they don't win, the second string would be brought in for the next match.

The players responded and won the match 4-1.

I might be feeling the love again ;)

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against FC Lugano.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat FC Lugano 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pavoletti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cartabia and Tolisso were also amongst the goalscorers.

A dominant performance as we look to halt Lugano's re-emergance to the big time :P Up to second and only 2 points off top spot :) I have a good feeling about this season as my team are at the peak of their powers (most likely) before they wander off into the sunset. We have come close before to winning the title and with mounting debt again (19.4m) we desperatly need to justify the tactic of having a huge squad of players to call upon.

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against FC Lugano.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat FC Lugano 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pavoletti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cartabia and Tolisso were also amongst the goalscorers.

A dominant performance as we look to halt Lugano's re-emergance to the big time :P Up to second and only 2 points off top spot :) I have a good feeling about this season as my team are at the peak of their powers (most likely) before they wander off into the sunset. We have come close before to winning the title and with mounting debt again (19.4m) we desperatly need to justify the tactic of having a huge squad of players to call upon.

Yes proof my team is no where near good enough to win the title.

Interesting question: As concerns are likely to reduce the ratings of a huge numbers of players in big squads & their value will decline accordingly should we not be selling off immediately? Particularly if you are 19.4m in debt? At least I have circa +75million left. See SM proposed changes.

Yes proof my team is no where near good enough to win the title.

Interesting question: As concerns are likely to reduce the ratings of a huge numbers of players in big squads & their value will decline accordingly should we not be selling off immediately? Particularly if you are 19.4m in debt? At least I have circa +75million left. See SM proposed changes.

Yeah quite possibly. If they introduce some of the things they say it will shake the game up a lot. Some of it I think could work out quite well for this GW. I can see having to sell due to squad size/plyer unhappiness/wanting to leave issues but not sure they will go down the route of adjusting player ratings due to how much they are playing. It would be a huge change of what SM is if they do and a bit of a gamble as it could alienate customers who have played it for years. It would be a whole different game if they do. Not neccassarily a bad one but risky I reckon.

Yeah quite possibly. If they introduce some of the things they say it will shake the game up a lot. Some of it I think could work out quite well for this GW. I can see having to sell due to squad size/plyer unhappiness/wanting to leave issues but not sure they will go down the route of adjusting player ratings due to how much they are playing. It would be a huge change of what SM is if they do and a bit of a gamble as it could alienate customers who have played it for years. It would be a whole different game if they do. Not neccassarily a bad one but risky I reckon.

That's exactly how I see it too, but it looks as if that's what they want to do ie adjust player ratings. It wouldn't suprise me if they did, as you know I have no confidence SM can choose between a good decision & a bad one without getting it wrong a very high percentage of the time :( We'll see...

Christopher Riley was unable to prevent a Guaratinguetá defeat to Muangthong United.

Guaratinguetá slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Muangthong United in their Division 2 fixture.

Normal service is resumed at the Ninho da Garça Stadium, Guaratingueta.

32 shots, 19 on target ----- 1 goal :confused:

There is an enquiry going on, Muangthong have been accused of using 2 goalies!

UD Logrones made it back-to-back wins for the 1st time this season as they moved up to 2nd position in Div 2.

Michael Hudson steered UD Logroñés to victory against Calcio Como.

UD Logroñés beat Calcio Como 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gomis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Silva was on the scoresheet for his side.

Monkeyshuffl steered Liverpool de Montevideo to victory against Wrexham.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat Wrexham 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cartabia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gazinskiy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A good win against a tough team :) Keeps us in second but now level on points with the leaders Rayo and FC Nordsjaelland in 3rd.

Up next Rochdale in the cup as we look to make a real impression in the cup this season after several disappointing campaigns in previous years. Buyuk is passed match fit and will play. He has a pathetic record of 17 goals in 60 appearances as a striker for the club. He's an 85 and the best striker at the club on paper but is woeful in front of goal. Hoping this game can get him up and running!!!