87+

87+

Re: 87+

Liverpool de Montevideo beat Rochdale 2 - 0 in their 87+ Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Ryder scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lopes was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Tight game. 51-49 in possesion and equal shots but luckily our bit more quality on the field shone through and took it near the end.

Up next in the Semis FC Lugano who we beat 3-0 in the league recently. I will be hoping for a repeat performance and result in that to set up a Cup Final against either NK Varazdin or Wrexham.

Only Lugano of the 4 teams left are yet to win the Cup could it be their year! (I hope not :P )

Building a bit of momentum now with 5 straight wins in both the league and 87+ Cup comp. Long may it continue as we look to add some long over due silverware to our less than impressive current haul :o

The match ended 2 - 2 between Liverpool de Montevideo and Willem II in their Division 1 fixture.

Tonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Melano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Looks like I spoke to soon regarding our recent impressive form. A disappointing draw in a game were I fancied our chances of taking all the spoils. Luckily Rayo were held too but FC Nordsjaelland are defying all logic and just keep winning :confused: How we get on against these two teams when we play them will be crucial in defining our season i reckon.

23m in debt :( (Christmas is cancelled this year)

The match ended 2 - 2 between Liverpool de Montevideo and Willem II in their Division 1 fixture.

Tonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Melano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Looks like I spoke to soon regarding our recent impressive form. A disappointing draw in a game were I fancied our chances of taking all the spoils. Luckily Rayo were held too but FC Nordsjaelland are defying all logic and just keep winning :confused: How we get on against these two teams when we play them will be crucial in defining our season i reckon.

23m in debt :( (Christmas is cancelled this year)

Ouch, I'm nearly 50m in the black :D Merry Christmas

Zalaegerszegi TE slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Liverpool de Montevideo in their Division 1 fixture.

Hansen was on the scoresheet for his side.

slipping back to 8th

After their result against Zalaegerszegi TE' date=' Liverpool de Montevideo are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

What a game. 1-0 down then 2 late goals with 3 minutes to go to snatch the win. :D

Not quite top at Christmas but its only on goal difference so we are still looking good.

Lugano in the cup next so the games are piling up. Luckily we seem to have a clean bill of health at the club and no suspensions either so can put out a strong side as we look to try and get to the final.

Liverpool de Montevideo beat FC Lugano 5 - 4 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their 87+ Cup Semi Final fixture.

Peña was on the scoresheet for his side.

Squeaky bum time but we snatched it on penalties :)

We now have the chance to land our second ever bit of silverware by winning the 87+ cup for the second time!

Could really do with the money it brings also and probabaly one or two players to rise to 87+ to bring in big money from sales as its spiralling fast :o

The match ended 2 - 2 between Zalaegerszegi TE and FC Nordsjaelland in their Division 1 fixture.

Duncan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

álvarez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Transfer News, brought, so juicy gifts

HAFEZ, Karim D,DM,M,AM,F(L) Lierse SK 18 75

BREE, James D,DM,M® Barnsley 17 75

FEDE, Díaz D,DM© Real Racing Club 17 76

BOATENG, Emmanuel F(RLC) Rio Ave 18 78

MALOKU, Elvir AM,F(RLC) Hajduk Split 18 77

LILLIS, Leandros AM(RLC),F(RL) Alki Larnaca 18 78

ÁLVAREZ, Raúl D(RLC) Zamora CF 18 77

RIDENTON, Matthew AM,F© Wellington Phoenix 18 77

NEDELCU, Dragos D© Viitorul Constanţa 17 77

an the whole 90 squad, will travel around the world... first class

with 8.7 m left ,an as we left the Chairman's office

51223_money_to_burn_4.gif

Guaratinguetá have recorded their biggest ever home league win

Guaratinguetá outclassed NK Varaždin and thrashed them 6 - 0.

Rolán was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals.

........................................................................................................

Yet more tinkering with tactics, 2 wins, and we are only 3 points from the play-offs :eek:

Liverpool de Montevideo slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Greuther Fürth in their Division 1 fixture.

Well and truely spanked :(

In other news

IMPORTANT

jULIAN kORB OF wREXHAM HAS NOW REACHED 87+ AND MUST NOT PLAY ANY MORE AND BE SOLD ASAP (caps - im tired):o

IMPORTANT

Hakan Calhanoglu of Rayo Vallecano has now reached 87+ and must not play anay more and be sold asap.

He's risen to 89 :eek::eek::eek: and is worth 14.8m now so should get on the top trnsfer of all time list easily and pretty high :)

How will this effect Rayo's chances of winning the title? :D

Wrexham have lost the last 2 league games and we find ourselves in the relegation zone, although for the previous match against Rochdale we used our 2nd team in order to try and lift the Cup tonight! Not that something like that should be used as an excuse when we have 5 86-rated players and 17 85-rated players :mad: starting to feel the pressure as we are clearly underachieving! :o

You score a goal, its ruled offside, then go 1-0 down and decide to bring on a player who scores 2 goals, the 2nd of which in the 86th minute, makes you think its the winner only to concede in the 88th and go on to lose the Cup for 1 penalty kick...not getting any luck in this game world anymore :confused::(

Wrexham have lost the last 2 league games and we find ourselves in the relegation zone' date=' although for the previous match against Rochdale we used our 2nd team in order to try and lift the Cup tonight! Not that something like that should be used as an excuse when we have 5 86-rated players and 17 85-rated players :mad: starting to feel the pressure as we are clearly underachieving! :o[/quote']

welcome to my world :o

You score a goal' date=' its ruled offside, then go 1-0 down and decide to bring on a player who scores 2 goals, the 2nd of which in the 86th minute, makes you think its the winner only to concede in the 88th and go on to lose the Cup for 1 penalty kick...not getting any luck in this game world anymore :confused::([/quote']

Tight game and very lucky to get one of my defenders banging in a long shot with 4 mins left to tie it :D Thats my second trophy in this GW now and the second time winning this cup. Finally starting to justify the quality my squad has :)

Now for the league title!!!