87+

87+

Re: 87+

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that this is a fantastic gameworld and I have really enjoyed my time here, however I can't guarantee the time I would like to spend on the forums, so I will be leaving Doncaster at the end of the season. Only 5 million in debt and with some good risers, i think the squad should be a nice one for someone to inherit.

thanks again!

-Manager Holland

Hey everyone' date='

Just letting you know that this is a fantastic gameworld and I have really enjoyed my time here, however I can't guarantee the time I would like to spend on the forums, so I will be leaving Doncaster at the end of the season. Only 5 million in debt and with some good risers, i think the squad should be a nice one for someone to inherit.

thanks again!

-Manager Holland[/quote']

Sorry to see you are leaving but thanks for letting us know :(

IMPORTANT

Paulo Oliveira of Guaratingueta has now reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap.

In other news Original manager DB/Mutant of Muathong has not logged in in time and has now lost their club (me wonders if they have given up on SM?) I will look to appoint a new manger asap.

See that Muangthong are unmanaged and applied for them' date='so if there is no one in waiting list to get them I could get them[/quote']

Hi mate, I have to offer it to the people on the waiting list first in order of how they are on it but have added you to the list and will let you know when a place becomes available :)

I have rejected two offers so far as I wait for Venk.11 to respond to whether he wants to join or not. I will offer it to the next person on the list if i don't hear anything by later today and so on and so on if needed.

About 8 on the list at the moment but Doncaster will be manager less soon too.

A preview of how things stand with 1 game left to go of the season.

Div1

In a repeat of last season its the same three teams battling for the title with champions Rayo and Nordsjaelland both on 32 points and Liverpool just 1 point behind. I think this is near the same as last season and I wouldn't be surprised to see the same outcome come the end of the season. Rochdale have secured their top flight status for another season and Lugano are already down which leaves 3 teams from the 5 left (Zalaegerszegi, Wrexham, Stade Brestois, Furth and Willem II) all battling to stay up. Could Wrexham who boast the best team ever get relegated? Too good to go down? time will tell.

Div 2

AC Siena have wrapped up the title. 5 teams are battling for the other 2 automatic promotion places and 4 teams battling for a playoff place. Regensburg and Varazdin find themselves in the strange position of being in both groups with automatic promotion a possibility but missing out completely is also a possibility they will be dreading. Barcelona B who have shocked all this season by doing so well have recently started to drop down the table and are currently in a playoff place. They too could get an automatic spot but could cruelly end up with nothing if things go wrong on thursday. Como and Doncaster will be looking to forget this season with only the pride of not finishing bottom of the table still to play for.

Another very tight season it has turned out to be with most yet to be decided. Good luck to all for the last game of the season! :)

Div 2

AC Siena have wrapped up the title. 5 teams are battling for the other 2 automatic promotion places and 4 teams battling for a playoff place.

Another very tight season it has turned out to be with most yet to be decided. Good luck to all for the last game of the season! :)

Very strange season, after 8 games Guaratingueta were bottom of the League, only managed 2 wins. 7 wins from the last 9 games see's us in second place, a point in the last game will see us back in Division 1. Bad time for your best defender to rise to 87! Didn't really want to post this because every time I have posted this year, I have lost the next game!

Good luck to everyone.

After a thorough interview process Muathong United are proud to announce the appointment of Gizb as their new manager and look forward to a successful future under his guidance.

Muathong have only ever known 1 manager and in 11 seasons are yet to taste any title success. They have spent more of their time in Division 2 and will be looking to push on in the coming seasons.

They have a medium size squad and have a few genuine quality players but must sell Chambers in accordance with the rules. Fans will eagerly await to see how Gizb moulds the club into his team and look forward to seeing who will be brought in to help achieve this.

Welcome to the 87+GW and good luck with your new club :)

FC Lugano's Manager has finally lost patience with his inept GK Adrian & has dropped him completely from the squad. He shall not be allowed to return to the squad as he as let in too many goals & FC LUGANO have many better GK's available. Any other reasons speculated in the "Broadsheets" or by any other managers is entirely misguided & other recent events are purely con-incidental. He will be sold to the FIRST BIDDER as we want rid asap!!! (off microphone: I think that went well & no one will realise...) :P:o:(
11 days now & not a single bid :eek::confused::(

I can't understand why clubs arn't quing up :P

Been a long time coming for Siena to finally be crowned Champions :D

Think that is now a record 87+ Only Manager to win 2 different Divisions with 2 different clubs :P

Let me guess you now want to manage another club :rolleyes::P

Well done I can't even do it with 1 lol :o

After a thorough interview process Muathong United are proud to announce the appointment of Gizb as their new manager and look forward to a successful future under his guidance.

Muathong have only ever known 1 manager and in 11 seasons are yet to taste any title success. They have spent more of their time in Division 2 and will be looking to push on in the coming seasons.

They have a medium size squad and have a few genuine quality players but must sell Chambers in accordance with the rules. Fans will eagerly await to see how Gizb moulds the club into his team and look forward to seeing who will be brought in to help achieve this.

Welcome to the 87+GW and good luck with your new club :)

will do my best :) btw, there's no minimum required of the players in the squad, right?

Edit: the transfer ban is applicable to me?

will do my best :) btw' date=' there's no minimum required of the players in the squad, right?

Edit: the transfer ban is applicable to me?[/quote']

There's no squad number restrictions.

You cant buy players rated above 80 and you must not play a player once they reach 87 or above. They must be sold asap too and to the first offer.

Thats it really :)

The ban does not apply to you as it was not caused by you. You are free to buy and sell as you like :)

I think (though I might be wrong) that if Rayo Vallecano win Div 1 this season it will be the first time that a team has done so after winning the Charity Shield :eek: Normally that has been the kiss of death to title hopes.

This season will be the 3rd time my team has gone into the last game of the season still able to win the Div 1 title (0 for 2 at the moment):o

Some how I missed the fact a new transfer record was set this season :eek:

The previous record of Samuel Umtiti from Stade Brestois for 16.4m which I thought might never be broken has been smashed by Hakan Calhanoglu's transfer from Rayo Vallecano for a whopping 17.7m :eek::eek::eek:

Well another season's over and still my numptys wont win me the title :rolleyes: Could only muster a lucky draw in the last game so that took me out of the running. Not that it mattered as both Rayo Vallecano and FC Nordsjaelland both won their games and for the first time I believe the winner of the title was decided on goal difference with Rayo just pinching it by a couple. Well done to Rayo and their manager chR Rhistos on defending their championship title and becoming the first team to win the charity shield and league 1 title in the same season. They like two teams before them (FC Lugano and Guaratingueta) have now won the title two seasons in a row. The other two teams were unable to make it three in a row and in fact have never won the title again since making it two in a row and both then went on to get relegated. Can Rayo be the first team to do a 3-peat?

At the other end of the table Stade brestois, Furth and Willem II will all join Lugano in division 2 next season after failing to do enough to stay up.

In division 2 Barcelona B shocked all by somehow securing an automatic promotion place when they were favourites to finish last and are joined also by sleeping giants Guaratingueta. Doncaster had a season to forget and after the recent announcement of their manager leaving at the end of the season will be scouring the lands for someone to pull rabbits out of hats.

Good luck to both Jahn Regensburg and UD Logrones in their playoff final and thanks to all for another great season in 87+ :)

IMPORTANT

Oliver Torres of Wrexham

Dennis Praet of Stade Brestois

Luciano Vietto of Muathong United

have all reached 87+ and must not play any more and be sold asap.

RULE BREAK

Nikidinho/Xavier Fernandez of Crewe

played Denis Cheryshev in last nights game.

Nikidinho is now transfer banned until 20th Feb from buying any players

In division 2 Barcelona B shocked all by somehow securing an automatic promotion place when they were favourites to finish last and are joined also by sleeping giants Guaratingueta.

keep-calm-we-re-back.jpg

8 wins out of the last 10 games saw us finish in second place.

This squad now wants to mount a serious title challenge next season. They are hungry for a third title.

Wrexham beat Greuther Fürth 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Keita scored the winner for Wrexham and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wrexham have finished Fifth in Division 1.

After a fantastic season with Wrexham, Youri TIELEMANS is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

Well this win kept us from getting relegated, not really an achievement to celebrate though with a squad like ours. Anyway, just 1 loss in our final 6 games got us out of big trouble and we will look to build on that! It would have been a successful season if we hadn't have lost the Cup Final i suppose and we did manage to produce the player of the season so this year wasn't a complete disaster. As always high expectations for season 12 as teams in this game world have to capitalize on their advantage when they have a good group of players available to them because in the space of a few reviews we could find ourselves having to sell our best players and losing that advantage! Oliver Torres is an example who will wave us goodbye in the next few days!

An absolutely horrendous season by Calcio Como, ends with a 1-1 draw against last placed Doncaster! Allan puts all the blame to himself: "We have a squad capable of reaching the heights of Division 1 but instead we are battling it out in the slums of the 2nd Division. Put all the blame on me, not the players".

Fans have organized protests against the manager throughout the season, but Allan stated, "Give me one last chance and I will try to make the most of it"

Calcio are also sitting in debt by more than half a million.