87+

87+

Re: 87+

Tino (Forum) takes control of Doncaster Rovers.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Let's do this :D

Just realized that there's NK Varaždin; almost my hometown :D

After another tough season Doncaster found themselves looking for a new manger to bring new ideas and hope to the club. After much interviewing they decided Tino's credentials made him the right man for the job. Doncaster are a team that have struggled over the years to make good progress with 6 managers before Tino trying to bring them success.

They started well when the GW was formed but went downhill rapidly after the original manager left. Two seasons ago they hired 87+GW experienced manager Brian Hollands who got off to a promising start before this season things taking a turn for the worse and them finishing bottom of division 2. Doncaster fans are cautious but hopefull Tino can be the man to lead them to silverware in the seasons to come!

Welcome to the GW mate and good luck with your new club :)

An absolutely horrendous season by Calcio Como' date=' ends with a 1-1 draw against last placed Doncaster! Allan puts all the blame to himself: "We have a squad capable of reaching the heights of Division 1 but instead we are battling it out in the slums of the 2nd Division. Put all the blame on me, not the players".

[b']Fans have organized protests against the manager throughout the season[/b], but Allan stated, "Give me one last chance and I will try to make the most of it"

Calcio are also sitting in debt by more than half a million.

Love it lol :D;)

After another tough season Doncaster found themselves looking for a new manger to bring new ideas and hope to the club. After much interviewing they decided Tino's credentials made him the right man for the job. Doncaster are a team that have struggled over the years to make good progress with 6 managers before Tino trying to bring them success.

They started well when the GW was formed but went downhill rapidly after the original manager left. Two seasons ago they hired 87+GW experienced manager Brian Hollands who got off to a promising start before this season things taking a turn for the worse and them finishing bottom of division 2. Doncaster fans are cautious but hopefull Tino can be the man to lead them to silverware in the seasons to come!

Welcome to the GW mate and good luck with your new club :)

after they saw what i did with Heskey in 35+, they immediately wanted me in their club :P

thanks mate :D

AC Siena are happy to announce Manager Noisy has signed a new 3 year contract with the club :P

Recent rating changes have also been in our favour with...

Suarez +1 to 86.

Gaya +4 to 86.

Manquillo +2 to 85.

This has strengthened our lowly rated defence and now we have a very strong starting eleven with an adequete back up team consisting of 85,84 and 83s.

The future is becoming a brighter picture at Siena and the long term scouting project is finally paying dividends.

Rochdale HOF entries

Centurion Apps - 160

Deeney Goals - 54 Assists 46

Alexander Kacaniklic 162 apps 57 assists

Sercan Sararer 146 apps 48 goals 41 assists

Lucas O'Campos 148 apps 51 goals

Mohamed Amsif 178 apps

Raphael Holzhauser - 169(2) appearances

Thanks guys, I have updated the Hall of Fame were necessary :)

LEAGUE DIV 1 TITLE WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club....................Pts............SM Name

1...........tonyba..................Como.......... ........38.............Tony Baldo

2...........Soccahappy...........FC Lugano............35.............David Scriven

3...........Sachmaster...........Willem II..............36.............Sach the Gunner

4...........Soccahappy...........FC Lugano............31.............David Scriven

5...........Soccahappy...........FC Lugano............36.............David Scriven

6...........Noisy....................Crewe........ ..........31.............Noisy

7...........Tranmere..............Wrexham......... ....37.............Fred Ziko

8...........Rilo......................Guaratinguet á.......34.............Christopher Riley

9...........Rilo......................Guaratinguet á.......36.............Christopher Riley

10.........chridecp1..............Rayo Vallecano......34.............chR Ristos

11.........chridecp1..............Rayo Vallecano......35.............chR Ristos

LEAGUE DIV 2 TITLE WINNERS

Season...Manager Name......Club.....................Pts............SM Name

1...........Soccahappy...........FC Lugano.............35............David Scriven

2...........Sachmaster...........Willem II...............37............Sach the Gunner

3...........Rilo......................Guaratinguet á........34............Christopher Riley

4...........rbdutch.................Zalaegerszegi TE.....37...........Brian Hollands

5...........Rilo......................Guaratinguet á.........36...........Christopher Riley

6...........KeyserSoze...........Greuther Furth........36...........Chris G

7...........tonyba..................Como.......... ..........34...........Tony Baldo

8...........chridecp1..............Rayo Vallecano.......39...........chR Ristos

9...........Tranmere..............Wrexham......... ......35...........Fred Ziko

10.........Nailsdog................Rochdale....... .........35..........Adam Whitworth

11.........Noisy....................AC Siena................33...........Noisy

Noisy now has the joint record lowest points for winning Div 1 and the record lowest points for winning Div 2! :eek: Not an easy thing to do B)

KJ KJ has become the new FC Nordsjaelland manager.

Hi Guys!! Just appointed as Manager of FC Nordsjaelland. We have set a target of finishing top 3. All the best to me :D:D B)

Welcome to a great GW, well... (cept I got relegated.... again .... they keep doing that to me .... rotten lot! .... boo hoo!) :P