Nationality: Croatia

Position: CM/AM

Foot: Left

He is not on DB

National team:

Croatia U15 Appearances 6 goals 3

Croatia U16 Appearances 4 goals 1

Croatia U17 Appearances 3 goals 1

Dinamo school continually creates new talents. After Modric, Eduardo, Corluka, Lovren, Mandzukic, Kovacic, we represent the next big thing Alen Halilovic!

The recurrence of top-quality, long-distance Golazos at such an age and with such a diminutive physique is frightening from Dynamo Zagreb’s youth player Alen Halilovic. A Gazelle-like fleet of foot, mop of blond hair, and pinpoint left foot : the comparisons with Luka Modric are inevitable. As are the Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, City and United links.

Even Lionel Messi did not appear as head-and-shoulders above everyone else at the same age, nor did he score such a wide range of goals; undergoing growth hormone treatment left him feeling weak and lacking in the leg strength to shoot from long distance; this is a skill he only developed more gradually over time.

In fact it’s difficult to think of any player with such an accurate strike and ability to score from distance as Halilovic at this age. The absence of step-overs and show-boating is also impressive; aside from the odd nutmegs Halilovic keeps it simple and direct.

Dinamo's coach, has already joined the young players to training with senior team, and should soon entered the senior first minute, maybe he will play in the Champions League.

Watch how Alen Halilovic scoring for fun and terrorising Croatian defences on the clip below:

Re: Alen Halilovic - Mini Modric

Update

According to the "Mirror Football" website:

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is battling it out with Real Madrid for Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic.

The Croatian 16-year-old is already being compared to Luka Modric - who was a United target this summer before moving from Tottenham to Real Madrid - and is being scouted by Europe’s top clubs.

He was subbed in for the last 10mins in the eternal derby against Hajduk today and assisted for an unfairly dissruled Krstanović's goal.

yes i watch the game tonight. he showed his great talent

Halilović played 9 minutes against Belupo and scored a beautiful goal in 90+4 minute.

ALEN HALILOVIC scores first ever senior goal' date=' and became the youngest scorer in the history of the Croatian league![/b']

I will post video tomorrow ;)

Manchester United and Real Madrid linked Croatian youngster Alen Halilovic scored his first goal in senior football on Sunday night, scoring the final goal in Dinamo Zagreb’s 4-1 victory over Slaven Belupo.

Halilovic, 16, has hit the headlines across Europe in recent times as some of the continent’s giant clubs take notice of his talent – a talent that has now seen him become the club’s youngest ever goalscorer.

Receiving the ball on the right of the pitch in the 94th minute, the youngster – often compared to Luka Modric – burst past a couple of markers before slipping the ball into the back of the net. Fellow Premier League target Mateo Kovacic also scored in the encounter.

Halilovic, himself, has shied away from talk of a transfer in recent days, telling reporters: “Stories about Manchester United? I do not spend much time thinking about those rumours. Dinamo Zagreb will decide what happens. All I have to do is try to improve as much as I can – everything else does not matter now.”

Also' date=' I have to say this as I think a lot of people overrate the players from the balkans

We do produce a hefty load of talent but we are no Spain or Germany nor even Belgium in that sense[/quote']

Pavicic..Mark my words :D

Hi mate!! I buy a lot of young players for my teams... I see is added on DB!

Is any good?? Didn´t know him.. :s

He is great player. Another product of Dinamo Zagreb academy, currently on loan at Lokomotiva. Many people who has been watching him says that he is not far away from the Croatian brightest talents, Kovačić and Halilović. Go for him if you can.

He is great player. Another product of Dinamo Zagreb academy' date=' currently on loan at Lokomotiva. Many people who has been watching him says that he is not far away from the Croatian brightest talents, Kovačić and Halilović. Go for him if you can.[/quote']

IMO He's even better because he's at a club where he can play regulary and develop.

Alen Halilović could make his Champions League debut next wednesday against Paris SG and become the youngest player ever in this competition!:D

Sorry, it's too late for that

The youngest player to play in the tournament is Anderlecht's Celestine Babayaro, against Steaua București on 23 November 1994, aged 16 years and 87 days. He was sent off in the 37th minute.

Played 3 minutes today against Paris.you can see' date=' that he is creative.

but at the moment he isnt a world destroyer talent.[/quote']

You saw that in 3mins ?

Relax guys, he has played 33mins in total and you all already tip him as the 'next modric'. There are 100 reasons that can make this player fail in the future, only time will tell.

When it comes to SM part, I'd definitely prefer getting Pavicic as first than him.