Sign in to follow this  
nextgen

Alen Halilovic - Mini Modric

Re: Alen Halilovic - Mini Modric

Interesting fact is that his father is from Bosnia and mother from Croatia,while he was born and raised in Croatia.

He plays for Croatia younger categories,but he said that he will not accept call for senior national team either Croatia or Bosnia before he turns 18,and than he will choose.

Anyway,great talent,indeed.

alenhaliloviczlatan-e1351177111432.jpg:D

Today Croatia U17 team play qualification match against Spain,Halilović will play,also Josip Bašić from Hajduk who is also great young player will play,if somebody is interested,I would write how Halilović played.

Some people in last couple of weeks aren't so impresed with Halilović,even though some people considered him as "new Messi",some say that he is just "old type of player",who have amazing skills with ball but lazy,doesn't like to run and help in defensive tasks,something like Niko Kranjčar.

Today Croatia U17 team play qualification match against Spain' date='Halilović will play,also Josip Bašić from Hajduk who is also great young player will play,if somebody is interested,I would write how Halilović played.

Some people in last couple of weeks aren't so impresed with Halilović,even though some people considered him as "new Messi",some say that he is just "old type of player",who have amazing skills with ball but lazy,doesn't like to run and help in defensive tasks,something like Niko Kranjčar.[/quote']

Hey that sounds great! I am interested in both Halilović and Bašić. Let me know how they did!

thanks!

Croatia-Spain 3:2

PXL_210313_5907529.jpg

Croatia:

Marić 6,5 , Stolnik 6,5 , Mamić 7, Šunjić 6,5 , Čuljak 7 , Prce 7 , Bašić 7,7 , Roguljić 6,5 , Brodić 7 , Halilović 8 ( 98.Krešić- ) , Vojković 6,5 ( 60. Čaleta 6,5)

Spain:

Morales 6 , Main 6 ( 63.Febas - ) , Quintilla 6 , Tarin 5,5 , Traore 7 , Sanchez 6,5 ( 75. Jo. Fernandez - ) , Nunez 5,5 , Ja.Fernandez 5,5 ( 56. Gonzales 6,5 ) Chrivella 6 , Jimenez 6 , Artiles 6.

Halilović was best on the pitch,he made great assist for 3:1 when other Dinamo player Fran Brodić scored.

Bašić also played good,he scored goal for 2:0(after corner,with his head).

Petar Mamić also scored for Croatia,with volley after corner.

In Spain player from Barcelona,Adama Traore was best.

He assisted for first goal(to Gonzales) and scored second goal.

Tomorrow Croatia play against France.

Today Croatia U17 team play first match on Euro in Slovakia.

First opponent is Italy,and in the group B are also Ukraine and Russia.

Croatia team:

Marko Marić (Rapid Wien), Marko Stolnik (Dinamo), Petar Mamić (Dinamo), Ivan Šunjić (Dinamo), Duje Ćaleta-Car (Šibenik), Franjo Prce (Hajduk), Josip Bašić (Hajduk), Ante Roguljić (Adriatic Split), Fran Brodić (Dinamo), Alen Halilović (Dinamo), Frane Vojković (Hajduk), Ivo Grbić (Hajduk), Hrvoje Džijan (Dinamo), Anton Krešić (Zagreb), Lukas Čuljak (Bayern), Ivan Fiolić (Dinamo), Karlo Lulić (Osijek), Robert Murić (Dinamo)

Halilović,Bašić and Brodić are best players of the team.

Tell me? ;)

I am bad at reporting so :Dhttp://www.uefa.com/worldcup/season=...tmatch/report/

Goal.com:

An impressive young substitute' date=' as he looked composed on the ball and even popped up with a great effort on goal in the final few minutes, which was turned around the post well by Eduardo.

the shot 12:00 [url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5yvk...ailpage#t=721s[/url]

Come on mate' date=' he had to leave Dinamo some time.[/quote']

I'm fine with that :D I just hope that he learns to pass the ball in Barcelona. :)

Barcelona signed also his 2 younger brothers!

I'm fine with that :D I just hope that he learns to pass the ball in Barcelona. :)

Barcelona signed also his 2 younger brothers!

I don't think he will get the chance to be selfish in Barca he will have to be a team player to play

Younger brothers O.o well I hope Alen turns to be the old Hazard :rolleyes: