Varane , natsasic , ruiz and papadopolous

Varane , natsasic , ruiz and papadopolous  

1. 1.

Re: Varane , natsasic , ruiz and papadopolous

i have both varane and nastasic

never seen nastasic play though' date=' but bought him as a riser but will be keeping him for the long run now, heard reports he's basically the new vidic and maybe even better![/quote']

Men Nastasic is quality player!!! The best of this list far far away.... I bought him for 450m when is a partizan player....and now is 4.550.000M!! Look at the game for champions Real madrid - City!! Is first game...The best player in defense of city.... Remember is only 19years :eek:

Don´t sell him for any money!!!

And yes... Is been even more better than Vidic... Mark my words :D

Men Nastasic is quality player!!! The best of this list far far away.... I bought him for 450m when is a partizan player....and now is 4.550.000M!! Look at the game for champions Real madrid - City!! Is first game...The best player in defense of city.... Remember is only 19years :eek:

Don´t sell him for any money!!!

And yes... Is been even more better than Vidic... Mark my words :D

dont u like varane?? from what ive seen of him at real he's been absolute class

Honestly, I've never in my life seen such a composed and talented defender like Matija Nastasic. The kid oozes talent and not only that but he's the most calm defender I have ever watched. His debut game was against freaking Real Madrid in the Champions League group stages. That pretty much tells you everything and he was more composed than Kompany in that game who was one of if not the best CB in England last season. The kid is only 19 years old. I don't say this often but the kid is going to be world class no doubt about it (if no serious injury occurs or some traumatic life event) Otherwise, he has the potential to be better than Vidic.

Like I said, I've seen many talented defenders and world class defenders but none as composed as this kid. It's like he doesn't have a care in the world he just goes out there with his mellow attitude and takes care of business.

Even in interviews, he's like Fedor Emelianenko :D

I say 92+ in the future with potential of being better than Vidic, Pique, Kompany, T. Silva, Terry etc.

The rest of the players on the list are all quality as well but they lack what Nastasic has and that's composure. That's the single most important attribute in defense. If you're a shaky and nervy defender then you will not make it far.

The difference is Nasty can have 1 horrendous game and he'll bounce back like nothing happened. Can't say the sam for Varane, Papa and Ruiz

Honestly' date=' I've never in my life seen such a composed and talented defender like Matija Nastasic. The kid oozes talent and not only that but he's the most calm defender I have ever watched. His debut game was against freaking Real Madrid in the Champions League group stages. That pretty much tells you everything and he was more composed than Kompany in that game who was one of if not the best CB in England last season. The kid is only 19 years old. I don't say this often but the kid is going to be world class no doubt about it (if no serious injury occurs or some traumatic life event) Otherwise, he has the potential to be better than Vidic.

Like I said, I've seen many talented defenders and world class defenders but none as composed as this kid. It's like he doesn't have a care in the world he just goes out there with his mellow attitude and takes care of business.

Even in interviews, he's like Fedor Emelianenko :D

I say 92+ in the future with potential of being better than Vidic, Pique, Kompany, T. Silva, Terry etc.

The rest of the players on the list are all quality as well but they lack what Nastasic has and that's composure. That's the single most important attribute in defense. If you're a shaky and nervy defender then you will not make it far.

The difference is Nasty can have 1 horrendous game and he'll bounce back like nothing happened. Can't say the sam for Varane, Papa and Ruiz[/quote']

Yes mate... i agree with you!! For me the best defender for is age.. This guy is simply amazing!! If he keep playing..in the next review...wath you think.. 88?? :D

Yes mate... i agree with you!! For me the best defender for is age.. This guy is simply amazing!! If he keep playing..in the next review...wath you think.. 88?? :D

If he continues to start over Lescott and Co.....Anywhere from 87-89 And I'd say he enters the 90's by next season if he doesn't get injured.

Imagine him Vidic, Ivanovic, and Kolarov playing for Serbia in a game :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D