The Two Team Challenge

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Two Team Challenge Dempo SC A walk with the manager A exclusive interview ahead of the starting of the World's most awaited League "The Two Team Challenge" chief reporter Tim Bruce of Th

Re: The Two Team Challenge LOL..East Bengal has a small stadium...only 120' date='000 seats ...better pick Dempo SC mate...it's exactly 35k I will go for [b']Alianza Lima[/b] from Peru

Re: The Two Team Challenge mate you need to have 30 players in your squad thats all That include 20 60-86 U21 players 7 86-91 rated players with age 22-25 and then 3 players that have rating of 9

Re: The Two Team Challenge

LOL' date=' Derby Country's manager used the first team against me in the cup, when he should use the youth team :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Ah mate...I really apologize I wasnt online for a day n a half and didnt changed the tactics....I can repay you the favor somewhere else maybe I will play youth in the league against you when we play

Ah mate...I really apologize I wasnt online for a day n a half and didnt changed the tactics....I can repay you the favor somewhere else maybe I will play youth in the league against you when we play

Ok, I understand your point. So just use your youth team against me in the league and we are ok :D.

Never mind mate:p. I confused all the GWs. Ok mate but' date=' Jkerrs and Ox In Box should mention this, right?[/quote']

Yes mate we should have mentioned it, I have been so busy with one thing or another that I assumed Ox in the box would mention it, and I assume he thought I would. Basically if my memory serves me correct the computerised system purchased Ipatinga two Keepers, so we gave the go ahead for Sunny to purchase a GK within the parameters of the rules and he plumped for De Gea.

As long as neither of the computerised purchases are played.

Wow, this is a bit of a joke. When I asked previously whether I could save slots to buy players this is exactly who I wanted to buy and was waiting for, now I bought Baumann just to be able to wait for De Gea, now be is being snapped up under the wrong circumstances. It's an absolute joke! He should have had his team done before the birthday of De Gea anyway.. Lucky I'm not quitting because its simply ridiculous.

Sorry guys thought id mentioned it on here....

Basically Ipatinga were left in such a state from the last managers reign and he had two gks bought by the computer.

he joined nearly two weeks after everyone else and obviously the big names had already gone elsewhere by then so me and Jkerrs decided that he could wait for De Gea to come available to buy on the condition he played his youth goalie in goal until then.

i think most people would understand how hard it is too come into a setup late and every bit of talent had been snapped up.

and he has also stuck by the PEPE ban which the previous manager had so i thought with all this going on id allow him to sign De Gea.

Apologies if this upset everyone but im just trying to give every member a fair chance and with him joining so late i thought you would all understand this.

That will be difficult to happen with Braga being in league one and your in league two.

i will discuss this with Jkerrs later on and a punishment will be handed out.

all i can do is apologise to Rodrigoo

Sorry guys thought id mentioned it on here....

Basically Ipatinga were left in such a state from the last managers reign and he had two gks bought by the computer.

he joined nearly two weeks after everyone else and obviously the big names had already gone elsewhere by then so me and Jkerrs decided that he could wait for De Gea to come available to buy on the condition he played his youth goalie in goal until then.

i think most people would understand how hard it is too come into a setup late and every bit of talent had been snapped up.

and he has also stuck by the PEPE ban which the previous manager had so i thought with all this going on id allow him to sign De Gea.

Apologies if this upset everyone but im just trying to give every member a fair chance and with him joining so late i thought you would all understand this.

He could have settled for the keepers such as Sven Ulreich, Sergio Asenjo or Asmir Begovic, like me settling for a substandard keeper in Sven Ulreich then he could have waited till next season, just like I was myself and probabaly a few other managers too to sign De Gea, then giving everyone an equal chance? But this had to happen instead, it's simply stupid in my opinion. Although he joined late I do think this has been gone about in the wrong way.

Dempo SC 1 - 1 Alianza Lima

Dempo SC produced yet another draw in the Two Team Challenge campaign this time with Alianza Lima. Haruna equalizer in the 89th min saved the day for Dempo after Fabio Coentrao took the lead in the 71st min. Dempo climb to 7th place.

Good game, mate!

With 3 draws in 4 games guess we should call you Mr. Draw :D

HAJDUK SPLIT 2 90 5 SPORTING DE BRAGA

Y.TOURÉ 4

S.JOVETIĆ 13

S.JOVETIC 49

A.CARROLL 51

D.SILVA 57

M.DEMBÉLÉ 69

M.HAMSIK 83

Another great appearance of Sporting Braga!! Jovetic made for 2 goals and was awarded as the MOTM. Furthermore, he has now 7 goals in 5 games. Another great player in the pitch was Wellington Nem, that made 3 assists.

Now Sporting Braga is the leader of the league, with 4 victorys and 1 defeat in 5 games :D:D

kdBz Forum2 steered Sheffield United to victory against Middlesbrough.

Sheffield United outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Evans had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lens and Coquelin were amongst the goalscorers.

Picking up the slack are some fringe players. :)

REMINDER TO EVERYONE IN THE CUPS TO CHANGE THEIR TEAMS TO THE YOUTH PLAYERS.