The Two Team Challenge

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Two Team Challenge Dempo SC A walk with the manager A exclusive interview ahead of the starting of the World's most awaited League "The Two Team Challenge" chief reporter Tim Bruce of Th

Re: The Two Team Challenge LOL..East Bengal has a small stadium...only 120' date='000 seats ...better pick Dempo SC mate...it's exactly 35k I will go for [b']Alianza Lima[/b] from Peru

Re: The Two Team Challenge mate you need to have 30 players in your squad thats all That include 20 60-86 U21 players 7 86-91 rated players with age 22-25 and then 3 players that have rating of 9

Re: The Two Team Challenge

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between West Ham United and Dynamos FC in their Division 2 encounter.

Ronaldo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ideye and Bacuna were also amongst the goalscorers.

Desperately need a win now. :(

A great game, frustrating result!!

bruno pinto steered Rosenborg BK to victory against Alianza Lima.

Rosenborg BK beat Alianza Lima 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Robinho scored the winner for Rosenborg BK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Building teams from scratch is really not my strongest point, but as i can see not much of strong to other teams:p. 5 games and maximum of 10 points gotta mean something:eek:.

Norwegian league currently being reviewed, as i manage a Norwegian squad i was "forced" to buy Norwegians. So i bought low-rated 75/76s and they all rose to +80:)

AS Saint-Etienne 0-4 Bradford City

A.Wellington 10

J.Gudmundsson 14

F.Kiko 67

R.Funes Mori 87

Great win at Saint-Etienne in the Cup, unlucky Jono. :)

Just thought I would point out Pakhtakor had their first team out, but they still lost against West Hams youths.

Mainz also had their first team out, but still lost against Dynamo FC's youth team.

Even Jkerrs had some first team players on in his win at Sport Recife!

Middlesborough had all their outfield youths on, but kept Neuer in goal, which is still braking the rules, They didnt buy a second goalkeeper. :o

I play at Boro in the quarter final, only played 1 game in the competition and got to it, nice and easy.

They are going have a good advantage with a keeper as good as Neuer in goal!

No you can't ;)

:P

AS Saint-Etienne 0-4 Bradford City

A.Wellington 10

J.Gudmundsson 14

F.Kiko 67

R.Funes Mori 87

Great win at Saint-Etienne in the Cup' date=' unlucky Jono. :)

[b']Just thought I would point out Pakhtakor had their first team out, but they still lost against West Hams youths.

Mainz also had their first team out, but still lost against Dynamo FC's youth team.

Even Jkerrs had some first team players on in his win at Sport Recife!

Middlesborough had all their outfield youths on, but kept Neuer in goal, which is still braking the rules, They didnt buy a second goalkeeper. :o[/b]

I play at Boro in the quarter final, only played 1 game in the competition and got to it, nice and easy.

They are going have a good advantage with a keeper as good as Neuer in goal!

:P

Just noticed I had Oliver Baumann in goal too, which I didn't realise! :o I guess changing the keeper is the weirdest part about this youth thing, as most people NEVER switch around their keepers, making it easy to forget! B)

Anyway, fantastic win for you, managed to counter my interesting formation and give me a good kick up the back-side! :o I had a great feeling you would win, but by 4-0, I got smashed! and just to rub it in after my comment, Gudmundsson goes and scores against me.. Typical! :(

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this gameworld now, what is going on!?

I originally turned down an invite to join this gameworld due to my feeling that the rules, although a fantasic idea, will be too hard to police and rule breaking will be too frequent.

Now I've just been knocked out of the cup, in my first cup game, versus one of the creators!! The very person who convinced me to join after easing my fears about the gameworld (above).

Now I'm sure I'm going to suffer a backlash for this as I am pointing the finger at many of you guys, and please correct any errors but i see the status of the gameworld / rule breakers as follows:

1. Jkerrs - PSV EINDHOVEN - played overage players in cup

2. Ox in the box - HADJUK SPLIT - ok

3. Like A Boas - MAINZ 05 - played overage players in cup

4. Ben C / Ben Magee - FK SARAJEVO - incomplete team

5. RooneyPersieRIP - DERBY COUNTY - played overage players in cup

6. Bruno Pinto - ROSENBORG - ok

7. Rodrigo0 - SPORTING BRAGA - ok

8. Sergio Arruda - MIDDLESBORO - played overage players in cup (twice)

9. Loredan - ALIANZA LIMA - ok

10. Patrick.FCB / Sunny Delight - IPATINGA - complications due to manager changes

11. LennonLegend - GIMNASIA PLATA - ok

12. iAwesome - WEST HAM UTD - ok

13. KdBZ - SHEFFIELD UTD - ok

14. Venkrontrueblue - DEMPO SC - played overage players in cup

15. RyansTornado - REAL MURCIA - ok

16. BenSCFC - BRADFORD CITY - ok

17. Ryangal1982 - SPORT RECIFE - ok

18. Jono6895 - ST.ETTIENE - played overage players in cup

19. Blinkins - PAKTHOUR - played overage players in cup / 31 players

20. Jose Nowinho - DYNAMOS FC - ok

Now, I've read the whole of this thread and I understand some of the rule breaks appear to be one off genuine mistakes (RooneyPersieRIP) or small errors that haven't affected results (Jono6895), but what about the rest? There are some real big names there that haven't stuck by the rules!! Have there been some special dispensations made that I'm unaware of??

I really like the concept of this gameworld and really do not want to leave, I have spent time constructing my team as has everyone in this world, but if this world isn't going to be taken seriously then what is the point?

As I am now (unfairly) out of the cup I guess the rule abiding doesn't affect me anymore, so I shall just keep my lips sealed until the end of the season (as I also had a moan after the first round of the cup) and see if what is done with this world and see if anything has improved.

Apologies and thank you to those of you who have stuck to the relatively simple rules of this gameworld, but hopefully you can see that this post is an attempt to help save this gameworld and try to make it as good as it could be!!

Just noticed I had Oliver Baumann in goal too' date=' which I didn't realise! :o I guess changing the keeper is the weirdest part about this youth thing, as most people NEVER switch around their keepers, making it easy to forget! B)

Anyway, fantastic win for you, managed to counter my interesting formation and give me a good kick up the back-side! :o I had a great feeling you would win, but by 4-0, I got smashed! and just to rub it in after my comment, Gudmundsson goes and scores against me.. Typical! :([/quote']

Good point though with the keepers, in any other set up most of us would just leave that position with the first team goalkeeper still being in, Middlesborough have c o c k e d up though, not even buying a back up goalkeeper for the cup/youth competition.

Yh cheers mate, tbh I didnt expect win by 4, was expecting it be a bit closer but I guess the formation I decided to used worked thankfully. :)

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this gameworld now' date=' what is going on!?

I originally turned down an invite to join this gameworld due to my feeling that the rules, although a fantasic idea, will be too hard to police and rule breaking will be too frequent.

Now I've just been knocked out of the cup, in my first cup game, versus one of the creators!! The very person who convinced me to join after easing my fears about the gameworld (above).

Now I'm sure I'm going to suffer a backlash for this as I am pointing the finger at many of you guys, and please correct any errors but i see the status of the gameworld / rule breakers as follows:

10. Patrick.FCB / Sunny Delight - IPATINGA - complications due to manager changes

Now, I've read the whole of this thread and I understand some of the rule breaks appear to be one off genuine mistakes (RooneyPersieRIP) or small errors that haven't affected results (Jono6895), but what about the rest? There are some real big names there that haven't stuck by the rules!! Have there been some special dispensations made that I'm unaware of??

I really like the concept of this gameworld and really do not want to leave, I have spent time constructing my team as has everyone in this world, but if this world isn't going to be taken seriously then what is the point?

As I am now (unfairly) out of the cup I guess the rule abiding doesn't affect me anymore, so I shall just keep my lips sealed until the end of the season (as I also had a moan after the first round of the cup) and see if what is done with this world and see if anything has improved.

Apologies and thank you to those of you who have stuck to the relatively simple rules of this gameworld, but hopefully you can see that this post is an attempt to help save this gameworld and try to make it as good as it could be!![/quote']

I agree with this.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this gameworld now' date=' what is going on!?

Apologies and thank you to those of you who have stuck to the relatively simple rules of this gameworld, but hopefully you can see that this post is an attempt to help save this gameworld and try to make it as good as it could be!![/quote']

Agree with every word. I was eliminated of one of the cups because the other manager used his first team players :mad:.

i will be looking into this today and punishments will be handed out...

as you are aware i cant check every single team so i apprieciate people pointing these mistakes out to me and i will try to punish the people responsible.

in regards to the amount of teams who have played over-aged teams in the cup im thinking the punishment should be they play there next league game with there youth squad?

what are peoples opinions on that?

for those who have broke the rule (middlesboro) more then once i am thinking of banning there highest rated player for 3 matches.

on another note FK Sarajevo need a new manager at the moment there sitting on my second account i have just cleared a lot of **** out but they need a full time manager.

You are absolutely right, and I hold my hands up. I made a miscalculation with the player cap and had been in contact with the creators admitting it as soon as I did it. Though I have yet to hear back any form of punishment I will of course take it on the chin once I find it out. If it doesn't come, I will fix it myself by selling one of the final three players I got in taking me to 31 players as soon as their TB is up.

As for the Cup game, I was ready for the previous domestic knock-out game the previous week to change the team but received a buy so didn't need to. The following week came around and I messed up by not logging into my team to get it changed. The saving grace for me was that I lost the game anyway, my 'first team' that I accidentally played not only lost, but of course are now struggling to be fit for the league match tomorrow so I'll have to play my youth players in that game and likely lose that too. All of this is my own fault so no excuses. Life just gets in the way and I mess up sometimes, we're all human. I'm especially gutted by screwing up as of course I make my own Customs frequently and have still managed to set a bad example of sticking with the rules in this one. I have nothing but love for both jkerrs and ox in the box. I will try to make sure I check these things out at the beginning of every week from now on and can only apologize to the rest of the members in this great setup for letting you all down. None of this is an excuse, luckily I don't feel I have benefited from either rule break, but a rule break is a rule break regardless. I deserve some form of sanction for messing up on two separate issues and look forward to working something out with the creators and getting back on the right side of the law. :o

I would like to apologise for playing over aged players, it will not happen again, just with the help I have been dishing out regarding other set-ups plus one I am co creating, on top of that I have recently joined more established custom set-ups which has given me a ridiculous amount of teams to control. Because of this I have took my eye of this set-up. I am prepared to take any punishment Ox decides to dish out and can only assure you all it won't happen again.

19. Blinkins - PAKTHOUR - played overage players in cup

CUP RULE BREAK

PSV , MAINZ 05 , DERBY COUNTY , MIDDLESBORO , DEMPO SC , ST.ETTIENE , PAKTHOUR

These teams are requested to play there full youth team for SUNDAYS League matches (18th November) as they all played or fielded over-age players in the last two rounds of the Two Team Challenge Cup.

Some were still knocked out but others progressed and this was deemed unfair to the opposistion.

Although this was also Middlesboros second offence in the competition so in turn his star players Soldado and Montolivo are hit with 3 game bans commencing SUNDAY (18th November)

Also due to Middlesboro buying 30 players and not a second choice keeper i will loan him one from FK Sarajevo who can only play in Cup games that Boro are in...

Due to this he will also lose a slot that opens up at the end of the season meaning he has to stick with only three 91+ players whereas everyone else gets that fourth slot.

Buying two goalkeepers was well documented and pointed out before this world begun.

All rulebreaks will be updated on the main page so everyone can keep track of what is going on.

19. Blinkins - PAKTHOUR - played overage players in cup

CUP RULE BREAK

PSV ' date=' MAINZ 05 , DERBY COUNTY , MIDDLESBORO , DEMPO SC , ST.ETTIENE , PAKTHOUR[/b']

These teams are requested to play there full youth team for SUNDAYS League matches (18th November) as they all played or fielded over-age players in the last two rounds of the Two Team Challenge Cup.

Some were still knocked out but others progressed and this was deemed unfair to the opposistion.

Although this was also Middlesboros second offence in the competition so in turn his star players Soldado and Montolivo are hit with 3 game bans commencing SUNDAY (18th November)

Also due to Middlesboro buying 30 players and not a second choice keeper i will loan him one from FK Sarajevo who can only play in Cup games that Boro are in...

Due to this he will also lose a slot that opens up at the end of the season meaning he has to stick with only three 91+ players whereas everyone else gets that fourth slot.

Buying two goalkeepers was well documented and pointed out before this world begun.

All rulebreaks will be updated on the main page so everyone can keep track of what is going on.

Ohhh so I get punished for accidently playing ONE player who was the goal keeper rated a mere 87 in a cup game that I lost? :rolleyes:

If there was a sense of fairness then I believe I should have to play my 75 rated goalkeeper in the league game instead of my 87 one.

Ohhh so I get punished for accidently playing ONE player who was the goal keeper rated a mere 87 in a cup game that I lost? :rolleyes:

If there was a sense of fairness then I believe I should have to play my 75 rated goalkeeper in the league game instead of my 87 one.

Can we get a reply on this instead of the usual silence? :rolleyes:

Alianza Lima beat AS Saint-Etienne 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Martínez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and Clemens were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great game, important victory for us. Up on the 2nd place now, Martinez was top class again scoring twice...also RVP with his 85 minute winner :)

Great game' date=' important victory for us. Up on the 2nd place now, Martinez was top class again scoring twice...also RVP with his 85 minute winner :)[/quote']

Absolutely devestated to have lost that despite having more possession and being the better team, with us also missing an 87th minute penalty too! :o You went 3-0 up then I went 4-3 up thinking I was gonna see the game out then you steal it, absolutely great game! :)

Pakhtakor 0-1 Bradford City

A diving header from Pablo Alcacer on his debut separated the sides tonight.

Looking at the stats we definitely deserved the win, Weve gone up to mid table in 5th.

Nicolai Jorgensen got a shin injury tonight and will miss the next couple of games, hes out for a week.

We play FK Sarajevo next.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also, I think punishing Jono for that goalkeeper mistake would be harsh tbh and I was the one who played against him although I do think if he dosent get punished other clubs will start doing it. :o