How can I manager Barcelona in a Gold Game World?

rezwan1492

I am trying for around 3 days now, but as the Gold Game world opens randomly I dont get a chance to select a team I desire. I am hoping if someone can help me in how to get Barcelona in a Gold Game World. By the time I see Gold Game world created, 40-50 clubs already taken and definitely no chance for Barcelona. Pls if anyone can help me, pls let me know. thank you

Re: How can I manager Barcelona in a Gold Game World?

I am trying for around 3 days now' date=' but as the Gold Game world opens randomly I dont get a chance to select a team I desire. I am hoping if someone can help me in how to get Barcelona in a Gold Game World. By the time I see Gold Game world created, 40-50 clubs already taken and definitely no chance for Barcelona. Pls if anyone can help me, pls let me know. thank you[/quote']

Once a gold world opens you need to goto the shop and reserve club and select Barcelona but at the moment there is a very long list of people waiting or a barcelona and they will cost you 2500 sm credits as well.

Re: How can I manager Barcelona in a Gold Game World?

Once a gold world opens you need to goto the shop and reserve club and select Barcelona but at the moment there is a very long list of people waiting or a barcelona and they will cost you 2500 sm credits as well.

I wonder what is the number for the last queue for Barcelona :rolleyes: