Official Gold Championship 227

Meel Paloja

Re: Official Gold Championship 227

Liverpool Transfer News

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to Liverpool from Manchester City for £14' date='000,000 plus Jesús SUSO and Raheem STERLING[/quote']
Toni KROOS has completed his move to Liverpool from B. Munich for £8' date='000,000 plus Steven GERRARD[/quote']

A couple of players I really like IRL.

Was going to place a cheeky bid on Neymar then I saw the that Tottenhams bid had already been accepted. I would have paid much more then that' date=' good deal on your part Meel.

Ended up landing Wayne Rooney instead so I suppose it worked out for the both of us.[/quote']

Yeah, Im really happy as Ive got Neymar for the first time at a GC :P

Is Abou Diaby availible?

Tottenham H will make transfers only till the start of the season, so place on your bids, I need a CM/AM or a DM and a CB too.

Dembele and Vertonghen are unavailible.

Yeah' date=' Im really happy as Ive got Neymar for the first time at a GC :P

Is Abou Diaby availible?

Tottenham H will make transfers only till the start of the season, so place on your bids, I need a CM/AM or a DM and a CB too.

Dembele and Vertonghen are unavailible.[/quote']

Not really looking to sell him as I'm shallow in CM. Could do it for a 2 for 1 but honestly I'm not that interested.

I've sold a lot of my players for cash so I'm well positioned for the inevitable unmanaged sides in a month or two. I did manage to pick up Wayne Rooney for Podolski + Wilshire + 14m. Ivanovic and Bertrand also made their way to the Emirates in a straight swap for Mertesaker and Gervinho. Haven't got beat out on any of the youth I've bid for either, shaping up to be a good transfer window.

Darnit.

Chairman says no...:mad::(

Had some more transfers go through so maybe it'll let you take a player or two. Try Rosicky (88 Wing/AM), Chamakh (88 CF), Bojan (88 Fwd), or Mendes (84 Wing/Fwd). If the deal goes through you can have any of them on loan.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived