Sign in to follow this  
Meel Paloja

Official Gold Championship 227

Re: Official Gold Championship 227

Was going to place a cheeky bid on Neymar then I saw the that Tottenhams bid had already been accepted. I would have paid much more then that, good deal on your part Meel.

Ended up landing Wayne Rooney instead so I suppose it worked out for the both of us.

Zenit manager here,looking to swap Lazović for defender.

Zenit is a well covered team so for once I'm not really active on the TM.Already swapped Keržakov for Armero,brought Andre Santos for 10M and I also have an accepted bid for Wiland.

Liverpool Transfer News

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to Liverpool from Manchester City for £14' date='000,000 plus Jesús SUSO and Raheem STERLING[/quote']
Toni KROOS has completed his move to Liverpool from B. Munich for £8' date='000,000 plus Steven GERRARD[/quote']

A couple of players I really like IRL.

Was going to place a cheeky bid on Neymar then I saw the that Tottenhams bid had already been accepted. I would have paid much more then that' date=' good deal on your part Meel.

Ended up landing Wayne Rooney instead so I suppose it worked out for the both of us.[/quote']

Yeah, Im really happy as Ive got Neymar for the first time at a GC :P

Is Abou Diaby availible?

Tottenham H will make transfers only till the start of the season, so place on your bids, I need a CM/AM or a DM and a CB too.

Dembele and Vertonghen are unavailible.

Yeah' date=' Im really happy as Ive got Neymar for the first time at a GC :P

Is Abou Diaby availible?

Tottenham H will make transfers only till the start of the season, so place on your bids, I need a CM/AM or a DM and a CB too.

Dembele and Vertonghen are unavailible.[/quote']

Not really looking to sell him as I'm shallow in CM. Could do it for a 2 for 1 but honestly I'm not that interested.

I've sold a lot of my players for cash so I'm well positioned for the inevitable unmanaged sides in a month or two. I did manage to pick up Wayne Rooney for Podolski + Wilshire + 14m. Ivanovic and Bertrand also made their way to the Emirates in a straight swap for Mertesaker and Gervinho. Haven't got beat out on any of the youth I've bid for either, shaping up to be a good transfer window.

Hey guys.

Little Port Vale shall be looking for a decent midfielder (86-89) and striker on loan this year...

anybody got somebody they don't need hanging around?

Darnit.

Chairman says no...:mad::(

Had some more transfers go through so maybe it'll let you take a player or two. Try Rosicky (88 Wing/AM), Chamakh (88 CF), Bojan (88 Fwd), or Mendes (84 Wing/Fwd). If the deal goes through you can have any of them on loan.

Bid for Mendes as he's the only one your chaiman wants to give me...

(I'm thinking it may be becaus ethe rest of my team is so much worse but who knows)

Cheers mate - hopefully he'll do the job for this season.

Ok so I really need to buy a GK now...

You were offered the number one keeper for one of the biggest clubs in the world and who will surely rise and you turned it down....

:o:o:o

He would be a hell of a lot more useful for you than Brad Jones :P