Gold Championship Queue

rezwan1492

Re: Gold Championship Queue

When will I be able to select the International Team?

Ninster is correct.

Example - Gold 228 has just opened an hour ago. If you are being told you have reversed Barcelona in the creation queue in 8 GC time, you'll be managing Barcelona in Gold 236.

As for an international team, only when the GC opens you'll be able to choose which International team you wish. However be quick because Spain/Brazil/Aregentina/Holland/Uruguay etc go very quick.

Regards

Ninster is correct.

Example - Gold 228 has just opened an hour ago. If you are being told you have reversed Barcelona in the creation queue in 8 GC time' date=' you'll be managing Barcelona in Gold 236.

As for an international team, only when the GC opens you'll be able to choose which International team you wish. However be quick because Spain/Brazil/Aregentina/Holland/Uruguay etc go very quick.

Regards[/quote']

Gracious guyz.. I just started my Gold manager life a few days back.. Hope to do well in the Gold Championship..

Gracious guyz.. I just started my Gold manager life a few days back.. Hope to do well in the Gold Championship..

Good luck in the GC's, hopefully you'll have many active, good and busy GC's.

Sadly many GC's, specially the newer ones are dead and nothing much goes on, others are alive with good deals and manager interaction. :)

Archived