Player Fitness in Gold Management.

Nealb

Hello all!

I've recently upgraded to gold management and i'm a little confused as to how this effects my players fitness. In professional manager mode where your players aren't managed by you in european games, my players fitness are unaffected when picking my team for my next league game. Now i've upgraded my player fitness seems to be affected prior to picking my team for a european competition...

Can anyone give me some clarity on this?

Many thanks, Neal.

Re: Player Fitness in Gold Management.

No, player fitness is not considered or reduced in SMFA Cup and Shield competitions. Your players are showing less than 100% fitness maybe because they played the previous league or cup game but don't worry because it doesn't matter in SMFA games.

Players lose fitness in SMFA Cup / Shield games in Gold worlds but not in standard or custom worlds...had 2 SMFA games yesterday evening and the players' fitness this morning are all between 75-85% so I've got to play the second team in the league today :)

Being a gold manager does not actually affect a players fitness, only your access to control of tactics for the smfa championship/ champions league (as well as access to gold game worlds). My players fitness levels are the same as when I used to be a professional manager.

You would need a huge squad if smfa championship/ shield games used up health. Sometimes my teams have a cup match on a monday, smfa match on tuesday and league game on wednesday.

Yes it does because like I said, I had 2 games on Friday night, played players with 100% fitness and after the match they were all on 75% - 85% fitness...I would do a snapshot of the screen and show you my team after a SMFA game but I don't know how to, lol.

Tomorrow I've got about 10 SMFA games to do, and I won't be able to play any of those starting 11s in Wednesday's league game (except the goalkeeper), in GCs there's always the question of do you field your strongest 11 for the league games or the SMFA Cup games, as you can't do both!

Hello all!

I've recently upgraded to gold management and i'm a little confused as to how this effects my players fitness. In professional manager mode where your players aren't managed by you in european games' date=' my players fitness are unaffected when picking my team for my next league game. Now i've upgraded my player fitness seems to be affected prior to picking my team for a european competition...

Can anyone give me some clarity on this?

Many thanks, Neal.[/quote']

upgrading your account to gold manager won't affect your player's fitness at all.

by your message i'm taking it that you are currently only managing in standard or custom gameworlds if this is so then european games are still treated the same as if you weren't able to pick your team,

basically speaking it doesn't affect your players fitness, also so you know for sure when you are on your tactics screen, in the box which has the scout report of your next opponent click on the rules tab, this will tell you if the game affects fitness, if cards count etc etc

(example)

efrankfurttacticsviewan.png

the only time a european tie will affect your players fitness is if you are managing in a gold gameworld