Rooney

matadomance94

Rooney  

1. 1.

Re: Rooney

Good last season. injured for a few games this season. IMO he is over-rated and doesn't deserve to be 95. no skill, work ethic gone of late and only thing he has for his self is a good pass and an OK shot. Don't really want an argument about this as i said its my own opinion. should be behind the likes of RVP, Suarez, Aguero, Falcao and Benzema.

i can tell youve no idea what your talking about' date=' you could have seen him in all of one game this season, hes been injuredfor the past month:rolleyes:[/quote']

what? no duhhhhh. obviously you don't know what your talking about. though he actually has played in the past month. just played last game for man u. hmmm maybe you don't know what your talking about?:rolleyes:

Aguero maybe' date=' Benezema sure. But you don't honestly believe Suarez is a better striker then Rooney do you?[/quote']

Yesss. far better infact. the only thing rooney has/had that suarez didnt is good supply from a great man united side. He is even poor for England no? Suarez is good for Uruguay actually he is immense for them. and when he has the supply he has the quality to score goals. he can take on a defender unlike rooney. he has pace unlike rooney and he is a harder worker for the ball than rooney.

Rooney's career: goal to game ratio in League football is 0.44 cup is 0.46

Suarez's career: goal to game ratio in league football is 0.56 cup is 0.88

and just in the EPL suarez is 0.56 where as rooney is 0.44

i dont think we even want to know the international goals to game do we? lol

had to do some research to back this. haha but as i said rooney is not great he is good but not great.

Yesss. far better infact. the only thing rooney has/had that suarez didnt is good supply from a great man united side. He is even poor for England no? Suarez is good for Uruguay actually he is immense for them. and when he has the supply he has the quality to score goals. he can take on a defender unlike rooney. he has pace unlike rooney and he is a harder worker for the ball than rooney.

Rooney's career: goal to game ratio in League football is 0.44 cup is 0.46

Suarez's career: goal to game ratio in league football is 0.56 cup is 0.88

and just in the EPL suarez is 0.56 where as rooney is 0.44

i dont think we even want to know the international goals to game do we? lol

had to do some research to back this. haha but as i said rooney is not great he is good but not great.

Being English you should know England is poor period. Interesting statistics.

If Suarez could be more consistent in front of goal he would be a 94 player easily. He has scored a lot, but he has also missed way more.

Overall, he has been superb for Uruguay, and this season he will be Liverpool's main man, just like he was last season.

Rooney has lost his way recently and it looks like he peaked a few seasons ago. His international record for someone rated at 95 is just embarrassing.