Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Show me someone who will buy that magazine and enjoy it and I'll show you someone I don't like.

1000s of people will buy that magazine tomorrow.

I would be surprised if that's the REAL cover though - it doesn't look very well done, but then a lot of the stuff Red Issue do isn't terribly professional

1000s of people will buy that magazine tomorrow.

I would be surprised if that's the REAL cover though - it doesn't look very well done' date=' but then a lot of the stuff Red Issue do isn't terribly professional[/quote']

Regrettably it is all over their Twitter and webpage. I believe it is unfortunately what they will be running with.

It's a real shame they come up with this sort of tripe and Red Issue isn't exactly renowned for it's considered approach so the poor quality of the cover is most likely representative of the final product.

Rio Ferdinand on Twitter:

Oh' date=' the irony and contradiction of someone found guilty by his own FA of using "a reference to ethnic origin, colour or race"

Typical United! ;):):P[/quote']

Using "a reference to ethnic origin, colour or race" is not racism;)

Dreading DDG playing today.

Manchester United

4 vs 2 Stoke City

27′ Wayne Rooney Wayne Rooney 11′ (OG)

45′ Robin van Persie Michael Kightly 59′

46′ Danny Welbeck

65′ Wayne Rooney

Not surprised:rolleyes::D:p

SAF condemning Ferdinands decision not to wear a 'kick it out' shirt' date=' and says he will be dealt with internally.

LFC and Chelsea - take note. This is how a club with CLASS and DIGNITY acts;)[/quote']

Really?

Rio - was recently charged AND found guilty of using racist language on Twitter.

It would have been a MASSIVE contradiction for him to wear a t-shirt representing a group trying to get rid of racist language, racism and other forms of bigotry from the game.

What next?

Rooney to wear a t-shirt asking for an end to prostitution?

Giggs to wear a 'marriage counselling support group' t-shirt?

The fact that 1000s of United fans outside the ground were buying a 'fanzine' with racist language on the cover - this after the Muamba fanzine and the Klu Klux one?

Acting with class?

Pull the other one, it has bells on it! :P:)

Really?

Rio - was recently charged AND found guilty of using racist language on Twitter.

It would have been a MASSIVE contradiction for him to wear a t-shirt representing a group trying to get rid of racist language' date=' racism and other forms of bigotry from the game.

What next?

The fact that 1000s of United fans outside the ground were buying a 'fanzine' with racist language on the cover - this after the Muamba fanzine and the Klu Klux one?

Acting with class?

Pull the other one, it has bells on it! :P:)[/quote']

It's not like Mancini didn't contradict himself at all last season, or Balotelli is a little goody two shoes...

Anyone know if Suarez wore one??? Same applies to him;)

Fergie's being a right mini Hitler on this t-shirt thing. Honestly can't believe he's attempting to dictate his players' right to free speech.

I actually agree...

But to be honest I think it's the fact that Rio embarrassed him more than the fact Rio wasn't supporting the campaign, after he said on Friday that all his player would wear one...

But as you say it's free speech in this country...

I actually agree...

But to be honest I think it's the fact that Rio embarrassed him more than the fact Rio wasn't supporting the campaign' date=' after he said on Friday that all his player would wear one...

But as you say it's free speech in this country...[/quote']

I don't think he was right to say that on Friday unless he was sure all of his players were going to wear the shirts. I'm sure Rio would have told Fergie his opinion and the stance he was going to take if Fergie wasn't so up himself as to not ask.

It's not like Mancini didn't contradict himself at all last season' date=' or Balotelli is a little goody two shoes...[/quote']

Mancini did contradict himself massively - I remember him saying that City had no chance of winning the title with 5-6 games to go, then he goes and contradicts himself by lifting the trophy - awful man he is :):rolleyes::D

I don't think he was right to say that on Friday unless he was sure all of his players were going to wear the shirts. I'm sure Rio would have told Fergie his opinion and the stance he was going to take if Fergie wasn't so up himself as to not ask.

Thing is Terry apologised to Rio's family if Anton wore it he should have, Me as a Manchester United fan personally he put me to shame,If everyone wasn't going to wear the top what's the point...If he wore it it would make kicking racism out quicker...That's my point of view anyway he wasn't forced to wear it but should have :o

Really?

It would have been a MASSIVE contradiction for him to wear a t-shirt representing a group trying to get rid of racist language' date=' racism and other forms of bigotry from the game.

What next?

Acting with class?

Pull the other one, it has bells on it! :P:)[/quote']

Or maybe Mario Balotelli to front a firework safety campaign :P

Thing is Terry apologised to Rio's family if Anton wore it he should have' date=' Me as a Manchester United fan personally he put me to shame,If everyone wasn't going to wear the top what's the point...If he wore it it would make kicking racism out quicker...That's my point of view anyway he wasn't forced to wear it but should have :o[/quote']

Why should Rio and Anton have the same opinion? If Rio doesn't believe that the Kick It Out campaign is truly standing up for what he believes it should do then he is under no obligation to wear a shirt supporting them. Anton may well be happy with Terry's punishment and the handling of racism in general and Rio's completely within his rights to disagree.

Why should Rio and Anton have the same opinion? If Rio doesn't believe that the Kick It Out campaign is truly standing up for what he believes it should do then he is under no obligation to wear a shirt supporting them. Anton may well be happy with Terry's punishment and the handling of racism in general and Rio's completely within his rights to disagree.

I Absolutely agree with you' date='Ypu've gpt me thinking :)

Thought we could make a thread of kick it out -Image

[img']http://assets.lfcimages.com/uploads/srtrc_horizontal.jpg[/img]