Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Quietly satisfied tbh.

Our kids and reserves were 4 seconds away from beating a Chelsea side consisting of many first team players.

Loving the attacking element of our side at present.

Only 5 of the Chelsea side are regulars in the league, United also had 4/5 regulars from the league (Rafael, Nani, Giggs, Welbeck, Chicharito). Only Keane and Wootton can really be classed as 'kids'

Only 5 of the Chelsea side are regulars in the league' date=' United also had 4/5 regulars from the league (Rafael, Nani, Giggs, Welbeck, Chicharito). Only Keane and Wootton can really be classed as 'kids'[/quote']

Cech, Luiz, Mikel, Mata, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard = 7

Rafael and Welbeck are the only players who would be classed as 'first 11' members.

Wooton, Keane, Powell, Tunicliffe = 4 ,are kids.

Lindegaard, Buttner, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Nani, Hernandez and Macheda are widely regarded as '2nd team' members;)

Only 5 of the Chelsea side are regulars in the league' date=' United also had 4/5 regulars from the league (Rafael, Nani, Giggs, Welbeck, Chicharito). Only Keane and Wootton can really be classed as 'kids'[/quote']

Shhh. Don't rain on his parade.

I'm enjoying his writing in every thread claiming kids this, reserves that. :P

I'm sure most heard about SAF Blasting Nani off today' date=' for being responsible for our loss, by not holding the ball for the final seconds.

Could it be the final straw now I wonder? We'd still get a great price for him in January/Summer[/quote']

I wouldnt mind him at the Britannia! :)

If any of you saw Daniel Sturridge's celebrate last night I am sure you'd agree with me...Sturridge Cannot dance :D

This is probably best for the Chelsea thread.