Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Credit to Rio Ferdinand for making light of the two potentially series incidents

I don't follow his twitter - it was retweeted by one of my followers (who it seems I also follow.....will make a change to that status now!:))

Joe is a great player and great man.

But really I don't see what was that guy trying to do?

Rio would spank him. :P

Got to laugh at the morons who called the winner in "Fergie Time", considering it was scored in the 92nd minute, with another two left and the silly minority of City fans who disrupted the game and wasted 2 of their own minutes, did get until the 96th minute to finish the game. Got to wonder sometimes.

I believe Man U to be the best epl team at the moment plus yesterday's victory had nothing to do with luck... The fact is this; play atleast Cleverly/Anderson with any of those can't-make-a-good-tackle midfielders (e.g Scholes,Carrick) and live it to RVP and co. to smash in the goals.

We ended Arsenal Invincible run.We Ended Liverpool Record in Premier league. We ended Chelsea's run. We just ended City's Unbeaten run ..!!

WE ARE UNITED' date=' WE BREAK RECORDS![/quote']

Didn't Wolves break your unbeaten run in the league a couple of seasons ago when as the United fans said 'we're gonna go unbeaten all season'

Good game yesterday felt Nasri shouldn't have gone on the wall, very stupid to blindly throw a leg at a kick in the dying minutes. Both teams rode their luck as it should have been 3-0 rather than 2-1 as well as that Yaya being through on goal as well before having play held back. Very quick the United fans to blast City fans in here as well as my Facebook, if I remember correctly United fans did the same thing to Bellamy a couple of seasons ago when he was taking a corner for City, it was only a small monority in both occasions but United fans are very quick too take a moral highs round in these situations.

Still don't think United will win the league unless a DM a CB and a RB are all brought in, I think as the fixture list starts to constrain you'll begin to get injuries and struggle.

Oh and where are all these new United Forumers coming from, I'm not a big fan on this new gen.

Didn't Wolves break your unbeaten run in the league a couple of seasons ago when as the United fans said 'we're gonna go unbeaten all season'

Good game yesterday felt Nasri shouldn't have gone on the wall' date=' very stupid to blindly throw a leg at a kick in the dying minutes. Both teams rode their luck as it should have been 3-0 rather than 2-1 as well as that Yaya being through on goal as well before having play held back. Very quick the United fans to blast City fans in here as well as my Facebook, if I remember correctly United fans did the same thing to Bellamy a couple of seasons ago when he was taking a corner for City, it was only a small monority in both occasions but United fans are very quick too take a moral highs round in these situations.

Still don't think United will win the league unless a DM a CB and a RB are all brought in, I think as the fixture list starts to constrain you'll begin to get injuries and struggle.

Oh and where are all these new United Forumers coming from, I'm not a big fan on this new gen.[/quote']

I agree on what you say in relation to United fans being too quick to judge others, but there are fans all over the world who do the same thing (I'm not one of them)

We don't need another CB, we just need Vidic to remain fit. A DM would protect the back line as they are left exposed by our midfield far too easily and I feel this should be a priority to resolve. Again, RB isn't that big an issue as Jones and Smalling provide adequate cover there, albeit less than ideal.

Winning the title - I believe we have quite a good chance of winning it to be honest. If you look at how poorly we've played so far, we can only improve on our performances and it's not as if we're languishing in the league as a result of a below par performances. We've already had our fair share of injuries again this season, same as last season but we somehow manage to get through it by grinding out results.

Cleverly will definitely be the main man in the middle for us from here on in.Scholes was and is a legend but next season I think we need much younger blood in the middle of midfield.Hope he can stay injury free and cement his place there.

Well done to the lads on the win.

th_mu.gif

i6YVakCiMRixu.gif

iIT5nbBiCMrHW.gif

Just brilliant.

"I will not be bringing anybody in, in January - definitely not," Sir Alex, who has been linked with a move for Arsenal's Theo Walcott, told the Mail on Sunday.

If Nani stays and if Anderson comes back soon,I agree that we shouldn't buy anyone until summer.