Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Official Red Devils thread - kept alive by IanMcCos pass passionate dislike of United

;):rolleyes:B):eek:The weather at Old Trafford is dry, and fairly warm for then end of December - I think the game will be fine to go ahead :)

Also worth pointing out that on CHRISTMAS day you are still obsessed with United and the need to post inane' date=' repetitive rubbish on this thread - No wonder it is nearly dead.[/quote']

Again....not sure why you would point me to this?

I don't believe at any juncture I said I am Christian or that I celebrate Christmas. Just because I wished others a Merry Christmas does not mean I celebrate it myself. ;)

No objections to the proposed name change so far though :rolleyes::eek:

Anyway, let's move on before I get told off for upsetting United 'fanatics'. :confused::eek:

In order to re-engage the correct level of tranquility, I will re-impose my self imposed exile from your thread guys! Apologies if I upset you!:rolleyes:

Re: Official Red Devils thread - kept alive by IanMcCos pass passionate dislike of Un

;):rolleyes:B):eek:The weather at Old Trafford is dry' date=' and fairly warm for then end of December - I think the game will be fine to go ahead :)

Again....not sure why you would point me to this?

I don't believe at any juncture I said I am Christian or that I celebrate Christmas. Just because I wished others a Merry Christmas does not mean I celebrate it myself. ;)

No objections to the proposed name change so far though :rolleyes::eek:

Anyway, let's move on before I get told off for upsetting United 'fanatics'. :confused::eek:

[b']In order to re-engage the correct level of tranquility, I will re-impose my self imposed exile from your thread guys![/b] Apologies if I upset you!:rolleyes:

Bet your male/female 'partner' (if you have one) is pleased that your exile from this thread will free up half your life for you to annoy him/her.;)

Re: Official Red Devils thread

It's raining at Old Trafford (I know I said I'd exclude myself, thought you might like to know!)

United team to play Newcastle:

De Gea

Smalling

Ferdinand

Evans

Evra

Valencia

Carrick

Scholes

Giggs

Van Persie

Hernandez

Subs: Lindegaard' date=' Vidic, Wootton, Buttner, Cleverley, Fletcher, Tunnicliffe.

No Rooney, Young or Welbeck:confused:[/font']

Good to see RvP has recovered from his near death experience.

I would have thought an incident that could have 'killed someone' would have kept him sidelined for weeks, rather than a matter of days!

Another controversial decision today against United. Not that anyone takes note mind. God forbid if it actually went United's way' date=' the ref would have to go into hiding :eek:

Great win btw. Lovely little gap at the top now :)[/quote']

Controversial but correct? :P The only real consistency is that Fergie's been an absolute ass to referee's who have done very little wrong in both games. I hope Mike Dean has the gnads to put him up in front of the FA as it sends out the completely wrong message.

Controversial but correct? :P The only real consistency is that Fergie's been an absolute ass to referee's who have done very little wrong in both games. I hope Mike Dean has the gnads to put him up in front of the FA as it sends out the completely wrong message.

Controversial as in debatable. There doesn't seem to be a clear rule on judging what happened today. All sorts of 'experts' disagreed with each other and I'm not sure even they know who's right or wrong. Heck even the refs had a misunderstanding and that isn't setting a great example. I can understand Fergies frustrations, as most fans felt exactly the same way as did I... although I agree Fergie could have handled it a little better once again, the decision wouldn't have been overturned anyway. But it was done in the heat of the moment, and that as well as the 4th goal celebration shows there's still plenty of passion left in the old man.

Saying all that, Mancini ain't always a saint when decisions don't go his way either. I do miss the imaginary card waving this year :P

'Ferguson may sack the whole Manchester United team if we let City catch us,' laughs Evra

The Frenchman revealed that the dressing room was the happiest it has been all season after the last-minute win over Newcastle, suggesting that they cannot give up the title again

Lewandowski transfer could leave Rooney out

If the Polish striker comes to Old Trafford, it could cost Wayne Rooney his place. It's unlikely that Ferguson will bench starstriker Robin van Persie and Rooney has competition from Kagawa as well as soon as the Japanese is set to play.