Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Just read on goal.com that United are interested in Ryan Crowther - a young winger

Can we stop spamming goal.com garbage on here daily please? :o

Didn't you spend half a year telling us about how exciting Wesley would be when he signed?

pot-kettle.jpg

Must be a day for it - as Fergie now callling other people 'hypocrits' - I nearly spat my tea out when I read that

"Those in glass houses" Mr Bacon Head!

Can we stop spamming goal.com garbage on here daily please? :o
Didn't you spend half a year telling us about how exciting Wesley would be when he signed?
N o

Don't be a fibber

25th Aug 12

or

28th Apr 12

or

21st Jul 11

or

15th May 11

So the only innaccuracy was that I said "half a year" when it was more like a year and a half :)

And that is just the start - there are at least another 15 times you mentioned Snjeider and United ;):eek::rolleyes:B)

You_just_got_pwned.jpg

United are interested in DIEGO ROLAN (19, forward) Defensor Sporting - according to the BBC

With their own thread as barren as a desert' date=' these City fans have nothing better to do than to spam other threads.[/quote']

It's isn't 'spam' when it's a reply to someone elses comment/request/debate

The point of it is "hypocrisy" or "do as I say, not as I do"

Don't be a fibber

25th Aug 12

or

28th Apr 12

or

21st Jul 11

or

15th May 11

So the only innaccuracy was that I said "half a year" when it was more like a year and a half :)

And that is just the start - there are at least another 15 times you mentioned Snjeider and United ;):eek::rolleyes:B)

You_just_got_pwned.jpg

Right... you need to check what you link first before actually linking Ian. As the first two links I don't even mention Sneijder :confused:. Second link was a discussion about a potential future midfielder for us, and I said I would only like for that to be either Kagawa or Sneijder... The last link, was Sneijder's tweet congratulating Robin Van Persie on his first Man United goal...

So to answer your original question, No I did not spend half a year telling you how exciting Wesley would be when he signed... I merely mentioned him a few times over a span of just over 2 years, and until you provide any evidence that I did in fact talk 6 months about how exciting he would be I stand corrected by my original answer... and No I did not just get 'Pwned'...

Furthermore, your reply had nothing to do with my original point of spamming Goal.com nonsense. I'm more than fine with anyone discussing and mentioning players on here... :)

Right... you need to check what you link first before actually linking Ian. As the first two links I don't even mention Sneijder :confused:. Second link was a discussion about a potential future midfielder for us' date=' and I said I would only like for that to be either Kagawa or Sneijder... The last link, was Sneijder's tweet congratulating Robin Van Persie on his first Man United goal...

So to answer your original question, No I did not spend half a year telling you how exciting Wesley would be when he signed... I merely mentioned him a few times over a span of just over 2 years, and until you provide any evidence that I did in fact talk 6 months about how exciting he would be I stand corrected by my original answer... and No I did not just get 'Pwned'...

Furthermore, your reply had nothing to do with my original point of spamming Goal.com nonsense. I'm more than fine with anyone discussing and mentioning players on here... :)[/quote']

You asked;

Can we stop spamming goal.com garbage on here daily please?

Yet....I find this post

which lsts one of it's sources as "FootballTransferTavern.com"

So...whilst you might not have said it was "exciting" you were spamming rumours similar to the ones you asked people not to - voila "hypocrisy"! ;):rolleyes:B):eek:

I will leave it there though, as I wouldn't want you to make you angry, or have to start posts with the word "right" :eek::eek::eek: Simply accept the Hoff and we all move on :)

Eurgh, can we get back to United please. Ian, I know you love this thread and its lack of discussion without you but don't you think that discussion would flow much more freely without you jumping on every little thing people say? I'm all for debate on the forum but this is getting ridiculous.

Eurgh' date=' can we get back to United please. Ian, I know you love this thread and its lack of discussion without you but don't you think that discussion would flow much more freely without you jumping on every little thing people say? I'm all for debate on the forum but this is getting ridiculous.[/quote']

Apolgies Stuart - but I have to disagree. When someone says something that contradicts their earlier behaviour or stance I believe it is correct to mention it in the debate, as several people have done with me in the past (and rightfully so!).

That said, I don't want a seat on the naughty step and will behave myself and not offend our forum friends who support United.

To Froz3n for upsetting you

564a2a46-c318-4517-805f-011c1991b319.jpg

And the reds go marching on' date=' on ,on :P

On a more serious note, Alex Ferguson is a disgrace to the beautiful game. Yeah being a United fan doesn't mean I should blindly accept everything he says or does![/quote']

I am also a United fan and accept everything he says and does, he is a Master.He is allowed to do the things he does.

Kagawa starts today :) RVP on the bench though.

De Gea; Smalling' date=' Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young; Kagawa; Welbeck.

Subs: van Persie, Ferdinand, Giggs, Büttner, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Scholes.[/quote']

Good to see Kagawa back.

I also like the look of the above line-up, has great versatility. Let's hope we don't need to call upon RVP to get us out of trouble.

Valencia needs to up his game considerably, he's been awful of late.

Valencia needs to up his game considerably' date=' he's been awful of late.[/quote']

I'm a big fan of his but what has happened to the Valencia who would get the ball down and run at the last defender? Now he just stands and stares at them before playing the ball 10 yards back down the pitch.

Big game for Welbeck.

I'm a big fan of his but what has happened to the Valencia who would get the ball down and run at the last defender? Now he just stands and stares at them before playing the ball 10 yards back down the pitch.

Big game for Welbeck.

I'm not a fan of his, never have been. I feel his game is far too one dimensional for my particular taste, in fact I find him distinctly average for a United winger.

Agreed, Welbeck needs to make an impact.

Interesting XI by Fergie

Great to see Kagawa back and its great to see fergie putting RvP on Bench...the lad needs some rest :)..Really hope we dont go Behind

Tbh,I really dont like Welbeck he is good outside the box but has never impressed me with his finishing which he mainly is for,I really hope we get Lewa and sell welbeck whereas replacing Scholsey with Rooney with Powell Developing.

Welbeck needs to prove me wrong :)

Interesting XI by Fergie

Great to see Kagawa back and its great to see fergie putting RvP on Bench...the lad needs some rest :)..Really hope we dont go Behind

Tbh' date='I really dont like Welbeck he is good outside the box but has never impressed me with his finishing which he mainly is for,I really hope we get Lewa and sell welbeck whereas replacing Scholsey with Rooney with Powell Developing.

Welbeck needs to prove me wrong :)[/quote']

Is there any truth to Lewa coming to United? I have been reading it.We have enough strikers do we need him?

Very pleased to go in to the new year with a 7 point advantage.

Considering how poor our defence has been and the lack of protection they get from our midfield, poor form and injuries to Vidic, Rooney, Kagawa, Jones, Smalling, Nani & Rafael.

I must say we've done very well to be in the position we find ourselves in.

Edit: And finally; a clean sheet!

Good game' date='another important 3 points.

Next Wigan and then West Ham.It would be good if we could take 6 points from these 2 games.

Just relax and enjoy lads. [img']http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/kava.gif[/img]

Special salute for Ian. kava.gif

Nicely said, very good we picked up the points yesterday I'm sure we will have no problem with the other to matches.

I think i might have that coffee after all....or maybe something stronger? After all we are 7 points clear.

beer.gif

Good game' date='another important 3 points.

Next Wigan and then West Ham.It would be good if we could take 6 points from these 2 games.

Just relax and enjoy lads. [img']http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/kava.gif[/img]

Special salute for Ian. kava.gif

West Scum is in the FA Cup. Hope we give them a right battering anyway. The 3 times I've last been there to watch them vs United we lost them all... :o Bad Omen? I was planning on going to this game, but I'll just wait for the league game instead in March.