Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I seen something about Reading. Can't see him going myself.

If that's where he'd supposedly end up then there's no chance!

Welbeck is better off learning from RVP and co at United and being coached here daily and occasionally playing then being carted off to Reading where the training and coaching won't be as good and the gametime he gets won't be United standard. He'll be playing with championship players and IMO that would harm his career more then it would benefit him.

He needs to just get his head down, work hard in training and work on his finishing. He'll get chances at United. He's got good physical characteristics and the technical stuff comes with age.

A move to Reading would only benefit Reading. Not United and not Welbeck.

Macheda linked with Rayo Vallecano' date=' Stuttgart, Levante and Elche today, must be heading on loan before the end of January.

Anyone see the story about Ferdinand on the train? Twitter finally used for good!

What happened to him? he was meant to be something good for united? or just had a run of luck that year. :confused:

BBC Website....Macheda to be used in the deal?

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson sent his brother Martin on a scouting mission to Spain to watch Rayo Vallecano striker Leo Baptistao, 20, who could be available for as little as £1.6m.

What happened to him? he was meant to be something good for united? or just had a run of luck that year. :confused:

He fell off the train and got badly injured but was able to use Twitter to contact Skippy the Kangaroo to go for help.

Skippy spoke to a local farmer' date=' and he is quoted as saying "What's that you say Skippy? Rios fallen off the train, down by the creek?"

This picture was taken of Rio waiting outside the hospital for Michael Buble to pick him up

[img']http://www.videosoccer.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/england51.jpg[/img]

Good news on the injury front with Nani and Anderson now back in contention. Rooney still out' date=' however.

I suspect (hope) that SAF will go with the below against Liverpool tomorrow - Carrick and Cleverley is a must in the middle IMO!!!

[center']Unitedteam_zpsfcc24bd9.jpg[/center]

Nice line up, I'm hoping we go for something like that also.I'm not sure about Evans tho he is to shaky for me.

Nice line up' date=' I'm hoping we go for something like that also.I'm not sure about Evans tho he is to shaky for me.[/i']

I think they will go for something 'like' that too - in fact I would be willing to wager that all the players picked by Bacon Heid tomorrow are currently contracted to Man United!

Not long till the big game now lads.Cant wait' date=' its going to be a cracker.[/i']

Glory Glory Man United.!

There will be a pitch inspection due to the heavy snow in Manchester

I took this picture when I was out walking my cat this morning

Oh - it's working now! The pic wouldn't upload earlier

up-07SV27RG64DB09OC.jpg

De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Welbeck; Kagawa; van Persie.

Subs: Amos, Smalling, Jones, Giggs, Anderson, Valencia, Hernandez.

Reina; Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Lucas, Gerrard, Allen; Downing, Suarez, Sterling.

Subs: Jones, Robinson, Carragher, Henderson, Shelvey, Sturridge, Borini.

De Gea' date=' Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Welbeck; Kagawa; van Persie.

Reina; Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Lucas, Gerrard, Allen; Downing, Suarez, Sterling.

Would of thought Smalling would deal with Suarez better than Vidic or Ferdinand, I think Suarez will be a handful for Ferdinand and Vidic doesn't have the best record against us.

De Gea' date=' Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Welbeck; Kagawa; van Persie.

With that team, I expect United to win today but they won't improve their goal difference at all I don't think

Couple of surprises for me .... Kagawa retaining his place being the biggest one. Talk is of him playing out wide but I have a feeling he will drop in behind RVP with Welbeck playing from the left.

Rio and Vidic back together :)

Strong bench with plenty of game changers in there.

Biggest game in English football - can't wait.

Unitedteam_zps5bb83b8e.jpg