Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Quite!

Although I'm not sure which history book that will be. :P

Live commentary in a United-Southampton game in 2033:

"I don't know John, the last time Southampton played in the Premierleague, which was 20 years ago now would you believe, they failed to beat United both home and away, I could see United coming back here" :P:D;)

You used up all your 'infinite' luck in the 1-0 win in 98;)

Ain't gonna get no more:p

I suppose we've embarrassed you enough times over the years already' date=' ah well! ;)

Live commentary in a United-Southampton game in 2033:

"I don't know John, the last time Southampton played in the Premierleague, which was 20 years ago now would you believe, they failed to beat United both home and away, I could see United coming back here" :P:D;)

Haha very imaginative pal! :D

I'm thinking more along the lines of...

"Of course we can date back the beginning of Southampton's dominance over United back to the 30th of January 2013, the start of a change of tide in the control of the Premier League as Southampton started their ascent to replace United as not only the dominant world footballing power, but also take control of all governments across the globe to establish a new world order."

Sounds more feasible to me. :P

I suppose we've embarrassed you enough times over the years already' date=' ah well! ;)

[b']

I suppose we've relegated you enough times[/b] :POops :P

Haha very imaginative pal! :D

I'm thinking more along the lines of...

"Of course we can date back the beginning of Southampton's dominance over United back to the 30th of January 2013, the start of a change of tide in the control of the Premier League as Southampton started their ascent to replace United as not only the dominant world footballing power, but also take control of all governments across the globe to establish a new world order."

Sounds more feasible to me. :P

Sounds like a great idea for a new Fantasy book :D

wuuoo ' date=', Is this thread real official from the club owner ?or just for fun in soccer manager ?[/quote']
It's the personal thread of Manchester City/Rangers supporter' date=' Ian McCo.

Ian ........[/quote']

One point....I supported the now 'dead Rangers' - I do not follow the 'Green Pheonix' club - they are not the old Rangers

But other than that minor point -TRU DAT!!!!!

There is currently no cash in the United cash machine - I had to walk the extra 300m to Tesco.

Don't worry though, I am sure they will fill it by tomorrow, as they need to be able to fleece the museum visitors to remain the "most valuable sports franchise" in the world.

LOL what a bandwagoner :eek::rolleyes::eek:

Bandwagoner?

Glasgow Rangers Football Club ceased to exist in 2012' date=' and a chap from Sheffield, England bought the old clubs assets then created a new club which was voted into the Scottish 3rd Division, admittedly with some of the former staff of the old club.

If someone dies, and I buy their old house I do not become that person and automatically take his wife and children as my own family.

So, I have no links to this new club who moved into the club I loved house - and god forbid if any person ever chose to support a football club they have no links to......although I fear I may have covered this previously with fans who pick a club based on success.

Let's not start a weekend long debate about glory hunters...:eek:B):rolleyes:;):confused:even the emotes are blue

Fulham: Schwarzer; Riether, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise; Dejagah, Baird, Karagounis, Duff; Ruiz, Rodallega.

Subs: To follow...:)

Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Rooney, Valencia, Van Persie.

Subs: To follow... :)

Another game where we didn't look at all convincing yet we grabbed the 3 points, not going to complain too much but we are getting too exposed at the back. Fulham aren't pushovers by any means but they could've easily scored 3 goals with a bit more luck and that isn't good enough by our standards. If we defend like that against Real Madrid we'll be as good as gone by half-time in the first leg.

According to the papers :rolleyes: Begovic is set for an 9m move to Old Trafford in the summer and De Gea has to remain.

3/2/13: The Sunday People states United will sign Asmir Begovic in the summer for £9million. The Stoke keeper's reported arrival won't see the exit of David De Gea but Anders Lindegaard instead and the report adds Ben Amos will return from Hull, even though he has been back for a while and was on the bench again yesterday.

Official United page!