Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Hoping that injury to Jones isn't too serious' date=' he looked to be in quite a bit of discomfort.

Fantastic effort from Nani...[/quote']

Ferguson didn't look too pleased at hT.

Poor poor Phil dowd haha, if only he was of a thinner stature, he could run away into the dressing room, before Fergie could catch up with him haha. :D:D:D

Suprised it's 0-0. Very boring game so far, no pace, not a usual English Monday Night Football game i am used to watching.

Man United will probably only win 2-0 tonight. A Routine scoreline. B)

Phew... We got away with that one. :o

Reading keep playing like that and they will surely stay up :)

United vs Milwall final anyone? :P

Predicted it at the start of the season for a laugh but it could incredibly come true!

No chance. I can't see Wigan not having a say in this cup.

Stranger things have happened, and i just have some electric spark feeling that Wigan will reach the final this year.

+ Rafa Benitez is a cup master tactician, so Chelsea shouldn't be overlooked.

If Millwall makes the final i will stop watching football alltogether comrade haha. :D:D

The Valencia-Nani combination destroyed Shorey. I think Jones going off was a blessing in disguise. With 2 upfront both wingers kept coming inside and the Fullbacks had to work a lot aggressively. Jones wasn't able to do that. Something Valencia did quite well. Anderson and Nani were the best players on the pitch tonight.

At long last Nani has a good game. 1st in about 10 games' date=' which unfortunately is classic Nani. He deserves to start ahead of Valencia for the next game or two as Valencia has been absolutely awful this year. What has happened to him?

Good win, bring it on Chelsea or Middlesbrough :P

You just get that feeling that the FA cup is Manchester Uniteds to lose.

I really cannot see them losing to anyone left in it, unless Wigan do what they did last year and that is defend superbly.

Why do Manchester United just always win - Ferguson is so so good, i cannot explain the superlatives i can give to him, for his concentration span, which is about 27 years, aiming to win and win and win relentlessly.

I don't think we will see a scottish manager quite as successful as he for a long time.....Cue David Moyes to prove me wrong haha. :D:cool:

David Moyes is the next Manchester United manager, we all know it. Man United is a club, born to be led by a fearless scot who wins endless trophies haha. :)

Welbeck is sooo goooood.He looked like an amateur.What is he doing in United shirt..only God knows.
he is such an awful' date=' awful player.[/quote']

Wallback is one of the best CF's Man United have got. 4th choice out of many tones of youth choices.;)

A product of Ferguson and trained under Van Nistelrooy, who will be one of the deadliest poachers on the planet in 4 years time, I like Welly wery well. :P

Wallback is one of the best CF's Man United have got. 4th choice out of many tones of youth choices.;)

A product of Ferguson and trained under Van Nistelrooy' date=' who will be one of the deadliest poachers on the planet in 4 years time, I like Welly wery well. :P[/quote']

i hope that comment was sarcastic.

A product of Ferguson and trained under Van Nistelrooy' date=' who will be one of the deadliest poachers on the planet in 4 years time, I like Welly wery well. :P[/quote']

hes like a pig rolling in mud struggling to get out! Welback plays worse than my 2 year old dog

hes like a pig rolling in mud struggling to get out! Welback plays worse than my 2 year old dog

Coming from a supporter of a club who have had Torres, Kezman, Shevchenko, Sutton, Mutu, Crespo and Casiraghi I find it amusing that you decide to slate a player who has a goal record of 1 in 3 for England and has scored numerous important and quality goals for us as a club:rolleyes:

Yes he misses chances but so did Andy Cole, but I would still have Welbeck instead of any of the above players who cost well over £100 million pounds:p

Coming from a supporter of a club who have had Torres' date=' Kezman, Shevchenko, Sutton, Mutu, Crespo and Casiraghi I find it amusing that you decide to slate a player who has a goal record of 1 in 3 for England and has scored numerous important and quality goals for us as a club:rolleyes:

Yes he misses chances but so did Andy Cole, but I would still have Welbeck instead of any of the above players who cost well over £100 million pounds:p[/quote']

Mutu was absolutely class at Chelsea :confused:

I'd rather have Torres than Welbeck also.