Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Not any of these useless links you are posting which have no quotes in what so ever.

Well is that not why they are called rumours?

Doesnt matter anyhow I think he will move to United and most do as well. Will just have to see how it progresses

Moyes pushing to make Baines his first signing as United boss

Latest report as at 11PM last night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2336032/Manchester-United-stepping-Leighton-Baines.html

Also to show how the Daily Mail can't be trusted they have got Baines' age wrong. Baines is 28 not 27.

I personally think United will go after a younger player such as Luke Shaw as I can't see them matching Everton's asking price of £15m+ for a play who will be 29 in December.

Also to show how the Daily Mail can't be trusted they have got Baines' age wrong. Baines is 28 not 27.

I personally think United will go after a younger player such as Luke Shaw as I can't see them matching Everton's asking price of £15m+ for a play who will be 29 in December.

Well personally I see a few players leaving' date=' and Im sure Baines will be very eager to reunited with Moyes.

If Moyes does go for young players to replace the position, I think they aill have a terrible season.

United are looking worse for ware atm and the future doesnt look so impressive like it used to.

They have to sort out their midfield before anything else can be dealt with.[/color']

Regarding all the rumours floating around:

Ronaldo for £65M+ a player quite expensive for a player of his age. However it would provide us a unique and exceptional talent on the wings which we've lacked this season. I don't have a problem us spending the money but it depends massively on the player going the other way. If it's Hernandez forget it we won't replace that goalscoring ability for a reasonable price. I would probably rather us try and get Bale if the fee is about the same.

Baines has been linked all of last year too but nothing came of it and Evra had a good season so unless he leaves I don't see it happening but I would love to see Baines in a United shirt.

I think most importantly before we get excited we need to realise that these are all rumours and neither Moyes or the players have actually said yes I want this to happen. Once Moyes has settled in I expect us to hear more about targets etc but until he's officially in the hot seat with all his staff nothing will happen.

For Ronaldo/Strootman discussion - can we all just save everyones time and go back and read the pure bull from 2 seasons ago regarding Snjeider?

Simply replace his name with either of the above and you will all save time :)

How can Rooney not be in it? He's still 100% a player of this club. If he wasn't in it' date=' what kind of message would that be sending? It would be one way of confirming his departure that's for sure[/quote']

By that thought process the following are all confirmed for departure?

Kagawa, De Gew, Ferdinand, Chickenpizza, Valencia, Nani and others?

Anderson is staying - they just didn't have a shirt large enough for him as he tends to 'go large' during the closed season

Kagawa' date=' De Gew, Ferdinand, Chickenpizza, Valencia, Nani and others?

Anderson is staying - they just didn't have a shirt large enough for him as he tends to 'go large' during the closed season[/quote']

I knew you'd come here and say that :rolleyes:

Yes they're all confirmed pal. City will buy the lot for 1 billion, and we will be left with just 7 players :)

I knew you'd come here and say that :rolleyes:

Yes they're all confirmed pal. City will buy the lot for 1 billion' date=' and we will be left with just 7 players :)[/quote']

Well that just proves to me that Moyes or your board are idiots - NUFF SAID!

Kagawa' date=' De Gew, Ferdinand, Chickenpizza, Valencia, Nani and others?

Anderson is staying - they just didn't have a shirt large enough for him as he tends to 'go large' during the closed season[/quote']

All our players you mention, are probly worth the same as your whole 25 man squad put togetha... oh wait, Citeh do like to over pay the odds though - 34m for Fernandhino hahaha. He's Fernandhino not Ronaldhino, Citeh living in the past it seems.

Kagawa left one of the biggest clubs in the world, to join the best club in the world, and he's really gunna leave afta 1 season. :rolleyes:

Well that just proves to me that Moyes or your board are idiots - NUFF SAID!

One Word - Pellegrini hahahaaha. He did well to scrape Malaga into 6th last season hey.... past Betis.... with $$$$$ advantages........

Citeh will do well, to scrap into 5th next season vs Lpool.

Meanwhilst, on the brighter side of Manchester, Utd beats Chelski to our 21st league title hahaha. MrMco you really aint in no position to question Moyes' appointment when you sacked a great manager, for a vry very average one haha.B)

All our players you mention' date=' are probly worth the same as your whole 25 man squad put togetha... oh wait, Citeh do like to over pay the odds though - 34m for Fernandhino hahaha. He's Fernandhino not Ronaldhino, Citeh living in the past it seems.

Kagawa left one of the biggest clubs in the world, to join the best club in the world, and he's really gunna leave afta 1 season. :rolleyes:

One Word - Pellegrini hahahaaha. He did well to scrape Malaga into 6th last season hey.... past Betis.... with $$$$$ advantages........

Citeh will do well, to scrap into 5th next season vs Lpool.

Meanwhilst, on the brighter side of Manchester, Utd beats Chelski to our 21st league title hahaha. MrMco you really aint in no position to question Moyes' appointment when you sacked a great manager, for a vry very average one haha.B)[/quote']

I can safely presume your 12 years old ?